2019 UpDate has caused my game to crash I gained Violations and Lost all in game credits

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Bert_the_Cosh #1 Posted 12 April 2019 - 03:52 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30542 battles

I had been running a new 2018 i7 based gaming computer without issues with any game until the 2019 Up Date.

Now I am working with WOT Support to discover what part of the update software has actually caused this problem. My ill health has slowed done progress. WOWS are still running perfectly!

When we are able to discover and correct the problem (At present I cannot play WOT due to this issue). Will WG reinstate my winning DMG  etc, and the Credits I was earning for the new French wheeled Scout I also lost due to no fault of my own?  Also, Will my violations be expunged?

I will add here that WOT Support have been a fantastic supportive help to me. I cannot praise them highly enough. Nothing could change my opinion of WG Support! Thank you!

SuedKAT #2 Posted 12 April 2019 - 04:01 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Considering the amount of threads related to sound drivers and similar I've seen recently my guess would be that you most likely need to update your sound driver and I would not be surprised if those happen to be from Realtek, also since it's a gaming system you might have things like Nahimic or Sonic Studio installed and these need updating as well. There is also a chance that you got things that comes with in-game overlays such as the Windows Game Bar, Nvidia overlay or Xsplit, these and similar overlays WoT don't like very much so disable those.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users