ever have your team lose and you win?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

S1dew1nder #1 Posted 12 April 2019 - 07:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4508 battles
lol so just lost a game and came first overall on base xp by over a 60xp i kinda feel bad for first and second on the other team as they both did the lions share for their team, i can understand rewarding players for doing good buy how about not altering base xp but giving them a xp boost like a personal reserve but say like 1 or 2% for that game, i don't know maybe it doesn't matter also i take it that not everyone sorts the teams at the end by xp for some damage or kills might be more important anyway just a thought......  

Homer_J #2 Posted 12 April 2019 - 08:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31180 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Did you get courageous resistance?  I can't remember if that's included in the battle results screen anyway but it's the only explanation I can think of unless it was a cap win with little damage done by the winning side.

Edited by Homer_J, 12 April 2019 - 08:26 PM.

S1dew1nder #3 Posted 12 April 2019 - 08:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4508 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 12 April 2019 - 07:26 PM, said:

Did you get courageous resistance?  I can't remember if that's included in the battle results screen anyway but it's the only explanation I can think of unless it was a cap win with little damage done by the winning side.

yeah i didn't see that till after posting i wasn't like i had a bad game or anything i went ham lol, just first time i've been overall first even though my team ultimately lost 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users