Jump to content


4TH Crew Skill TS-5 Need Help Please


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

NillyCHipples #1 Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:17 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 3618 battles
  • 50
  • Member since:
    07-05-2018

Hi fellow tankers could you please help me in suggesting the 4th crew skill please.

Thank you..

 

4TH Crew Skill TS-5

 

 



1ucky #2 Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:25 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 79823 battles
  • 1,161
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013
Fire Fighting

barison1 #3 Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:27 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 41043 battles
  • 1,162
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

havent played it yet but i would likely go with something like this; (if frontline alot which i suspect)

SA/snapshot/smoothride/camo/firefight 

 



vasilinhorulezz #4 Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:57 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 23240 battles
  • 1,407
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014
Firefighting.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #5 Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:00 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 53200 battles
  • 3,363
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

Commander: Situational awareness

Gunner: Snap shot

Driver: Off road driving

Loader: Adrenaline rush

Loader: Firefighting (you can drop the camo)



arthurwellsley #6 Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:03 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 53131 battles
  • 3,656
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View Postbarison1, on 13 April 2019 - 09:27 AM, said:

havent played it yet but i would likely go with something like this; (if frontline alot which i suspect)

SA/snapshot/smoothride/camo/firefight 

 

 

Snap Shoot is less useful in a TS-5 because it only reduces the penalty for accuracy and shoot dispersion on gun movement within the fixed casement.

 

Smooth Ride will work on the TS-5

 

4th Skill

Commander = Situational Awareness (if he has radio skills as it's 3%) or Recon ( which is only 2%) = spot more & therefore more assist and more exp.

Gunner = Fire Fighting = lets you drop AFE and load food, or Armourer (almost useless with large re-usable repair kits), Deadeye (best for fast firing guns, as more shells shot = more chance to happen)

Driver = Smooth Ride

Loader = Adrenaline Rush = always usefull in frontline brawlers (heavys and assault TDs)

Loader2 = Fire Fighting (as above) or Safe Storage.


Edited by arthurwellsley, 13 April 2019 - 12:08 PM.


barison1 #7 Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:06 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 41043 battles
  • 1,162
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

View Postarthurwellsley, on 13 April 2019 - 11:03 AM, said:

 

Snap Shoot is useless in a TS-5 because it only reduces the penalty for accuracy and shoot dispersion on "turret movement", and the TS-5 is a turretless TD.

Smooth Ride will work on the TS-5

 

pretty sure it reduces the penalty when moving the gun as that should count as the "turret" for turretless TD

NillyCHipples #8 Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:53 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 3618 battles
  • 50
  • Member since:
    07-05-2018

Thank you for your views as what to put on as 4th skills

 

To be truthfull I havn't really got a clue so I will go with more experienced players on the forums  so thank you to all...

 

PS: I even copied the first 3 of ""Quicky Baby's"" off youtube

 

 

 

 

@arthurwellsley I have chosen what you think would be better


Edited by NillyCHipples, 13 April 2019 - 12:07 PM.


Mav75 #9 Posted 13 April 2019 - 12:09 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32692 battles
  • 1,688
  • Member since:
    10-04-2013

View Postarthurwellsley, on 13 April 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

 

Snap Shoot is less useful in a TS-5 because it only reduces the penalty for accuracy and shoot dispersion on gun movement within the fixed casement.

 

Smooth Ride will work on the TS-5

 

 

From the wiki:

The Snap Shot Skill enables the Gunner to reduce the penalty to accuracy and shot dispersion that is applied to shots made while the turret is in rotation. The effectiveness is progressive by an amount of 0.075% per percentage point of the Skill's Training Level up to a maximum of 7.5% when the Skill level reaches 100%. Although not maybe as valuable on vehicles without turrets, the Snap Shot Skill does apply to gun traverse movement on turret-less vehicles too. The effect of the Snap Shot Skill is cumulative with that of any installed Vertical Stabilizer equipment. If two Gunners on the vehicle have the Snap Shot Skill, only the one with the higher Training Level is effective.

 



arthurwellsley #10 Posted 13 April 2019 - 12:09 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 53131 battles
  • 3,656
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View Postbarison1, on 13 April 2019 - 10:06 AM, said:

 

pretty sure it reduces the penalty when moving the gun as that should count as the "turret" for turretless TD

 

I checked, and you are correct. Thank you.

I have amended my earlier post accordingly.

On the wiki it confirms what you said;

"The Snap Shot Skill enables the Gunner to reduce the penalty to accuracy and shot dispersion that is applied to shots made while the turret is in rotation. The effectiveness is progressive by an amount of 0.075% per percentage point of the Skill's Training Level up to a maximum of 7.5% when the Skill level reaches 100%. Although not maybe as valuable on vehicles without turrets, the Snap Shot Skill does apply to gun traverse movement on turret-less vehicles too. The effect of the Snap Shot Skill is cumulative with that of any installed Vertical Stabilizer equipment. If two Gunners on the vehicle have the Snap Shot Skill, only the one with the higher Training Level is effective."



DeadLecter #11 Posted 13 April 2019 - 06:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28893 battles
  • 1,412
  • Member since:
    05-28-2016
I think it would be good if you told us what skills you already have. Then I would be able to give you a recommendation.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #12 Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:43 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 53200 battles
  • 3,363
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostDeadLecter, on 13 April 2019 - 07:08 PM, said:

I think it would be good if you told us what skills you already have. Then I would be able to give you a recommendation.

 

There is an image in the first post showing the skills he have but the deed is already done, Macbeth does murder sleep! :)

DeadLecter #13 Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:48 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28893 battles
  • 1,412
  • Member since:
    05-28-2016

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 13 April 2019 - 10:13 PM, said:

 

There is an image in the first post showing the skills he have but the deed is already done, Macbeth does murder sleep! :)

 

Then my browser is messed up since it didn't load the image.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #14 Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:52 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 53200 battles
  • 3,363
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostDeadLecter, on 13 April 2019 - 08:48 PM, said:

Then my browser is messed up since it didn't load the image.

 

Yep, happens to me sometimes. Try to quote the first post and you will see the image.

WoT_RU_Doing #15 Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:29 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 53303 battles
  • 2,629
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View Postarthurwellsley, on 13 April 2019 - 11:09 AM, said:

 

I checked, and you are correct. Thank you.

I have amended my earlier post accordingly.

On the wiki it confirms what you said;

"The Snap Shot Skill enables the Gunner to reduce the penalty to accuracy and shot dispersion that is applied to shots made while the turret is in rotation. The effectiveness is progressive by an amount of 0.075% per percentage point of the Skill's Training Level up to a maximum of 7.5% when the Skill level reaches 100%. Although not maybe as valuable on vehicles without turrets, the Snap Shot Skill does apply to gun traverse movement on turret-less vehicles too. The effect of the Snap Shot Skill is cumulative with that of any installed Vertical Stabilizer equipment. If two Gunners on the vehicle have the Snap Shot Skill, only the one with the higher Training Level is effective."

 

It's actually stated in the players guide for the AMX 105 Cda that snapshot works on all vehicles that do not have a fixed gun (works on all except the Swedish high tier TDs)….stupid place to document it, but there you go.

 

EDIT: Found it....https://worldoftanks.eu/en/content/guide/tank-manuals/amx-cda-105/

"The skill Snap Shot also applies to the gun traverse of non-turreted vehicles, with the exception of certain Swedish tank destroyers with a gun traverse angle of 0°."


Edited by WoT_RU_Doing, 14 April 2019 - 12:38 AM.


Taudlitz #16 Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:28 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22330 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    06-15-2011
 reset firefighting from gunner for snap/deadeye and you are fine




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users