#tanks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

The_Dream_Killer_75 #1 Posted 14 April 2019 - 05:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13664 battles
  • [LTPFR] LTPFR
Hello, I allow myself to give a little idea about an improvement of what already exists. The idea is the following, to be able to Exchange plans (only vehicle of the same tier) with other players. Of course I think that to compensate for this benefit, you should make sure that we can do it only once a Week and maybe T8/9 max. Thank you for taking the time to read this, sincerely The_Dream_Killer_75 EU server

jimbobjammybob #2 Posted 14 April 2019 - 06:49 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 620 battles
  • [TH1NK] TH1NK

a long long long long long time ago WG stated they did consider trading and decided no NOPE NEVER. ( to be fair WG hasa bad track record on doing things they said they would not do)

I am more interested in the process for allowing yourself something, is there a conversation of some kind and did you eat your parents?

PipariIkkunaPesuvati #3 Posted 14 April 2019 - 08:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12055 battles

View Postjimbobjammybob, on 14 April 2019 - 05:49 PM, said:

a long long long long long time ago WG stated they did consider trading and decided no NOPE NEVER. ( to be fair WG hasa bad track record on doing things they said they would not do)

I am more interested in the process for allowing yourself something, is there a conversation of some kind and did you eat your parents?

Are you sure it was not Soon™

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users