Change account

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

F_u_r_y_iron #1 Posted 15 April 2019 - 03:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3063 battles
  • [TAD] TAD

Hello, dunno if this is the right section, but is there a way to change my account to another server because I don't want to start from zero on other servers, I want to quit Europe to join Russian server to play with a friend since he play there, but don't wanna with no tanks, I have premium tanks here that I payed for and get from marathons. if there is a method can you tell me how, if no then I quit this game.

WoT_RU_Doing #2 Posted 15 April 2019 - 03:31 PM

Major

• Player
  • 53303 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

View PostF_u_r_y_iron, on 15 April 2019 - 02:28 PM, said:

Hello, dunno if this is the right section, but is there a way to change my account to another server because I don't want to start from zero on other servers, I want to quit Europe to join Russian server to play with a friend since he play there, but don't wanna with no tanks, I have premium tanks here that I payed for and get from marathons. if there is a method can you tell me how, if no then I quit this game.

You can try raising a ticket to customer services. Asking other players on the forum is unlikely to help you.

Note that from what I've heard, you may be unsuccessful, as the servers have their own rules about what tanks you can buy etc., so migrating between servers is a little complicated, and they may not want to set precedents. Good luck though.

Nishi_Kinuyo #3 Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:44 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 8294 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

You can try raising a ticket with support here: https://eu.wargaming...ducts/wot/help/

Or you can just take no for an answer, since that'll save you the ticket of getting a no from support.

_zzzz_ #4 Posted 15 April 2019 - 06:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 412 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

View PostF_u_r_y_iron, on 15 April 2019 - 03:28 PM, said:

The forums can't help you, you need to contact WG customer support. There is a system, it has been used many times, but if you ask they will say no.​

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users