Customer support broken?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

pihip #1 Posted 17 April 2019 - 10:28 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15125 battles
Not sure if this is the proper section for this question but here we go.

Yesterday morning I accessed customer support because I needed to look at an old ticket I opened, but when trying to access the tickets the page went in an infinite loop trying and failing to load itself. I tried again in the evening after work, and again this morning, and it still gives me the same problem.

Has anyone else had the same problem or something similar these days? Any word from WG on the matter?

Disclaimer, I use Firefox as my internet browser and have no such problems loading any other website or page.

SuedKAT #2 Posted 17 April 2019 - 10:36 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Just tried with Chrome and have no such issues, instantly loaded a ticket all the way back from 2016, Firefox is a nice browser but it have a bad habit of not playing well with standards so I would always keep a second browser installed next to Firefox. All sites I've ever worked on have one version for most PC browsers, one for IE6-7 albeit the support for that is slowly going away but it's still a thing on international sites, as well as one version for Firefox since the same code that looks the same in all other browsers tend to look differently in Firefox at times.

pihip #3 Posted 17 April 2019 - 10:41 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15125 battles

View PostSuedKAT, on 17 April 2019 - 10:36 AM, said:

Just tried with Chrome and have no such issues, instantly loaded a ticket all the way back from 2016, Firefox is a nice browser but it have a bad habit of not playing well with standards so I would always keep a second browser installed next to Firefox. All sites I've ever worked on have one version for most PC browsers, one for IE6-7 albeit the support for that is slowly going away but it's still a thing on international sites, as well as one version for Firefox since the same code that looks the same in all other browsers tend to look differently in Firefox at times.

...and yep, tried just now with Edge (Win10 browser that I never used so far) and it worked immediately.

Thanks for the advice btw, I'll keep it in mind next time Firefox craps on me. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users