14 replies to this topic

ValkyrionX #1 Posted 17 April 2019 - 12:59 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49505 battles
  • [S-GUN] S-GUN

source:

https://www.mmowg.net/world-of-tanks-asia-front-line-changes/

On Asia in this episode of Front Line, the developers made some edits, perhaps in the future, they will be delivered to other regions. The changes themselves are small.

– Improvements armor pillboxes. 

Now, the side armor of the defensive structures has been increased from 160 to 180 mm, which will provide much-needed protection against the guns of light tanks. Now LTs will have to take risks and attack the bunkers from behind. In addition, hits at acute angles from large distances will often give non-penetration.

– Reduced base speed capture. 

In order to cool down the attacking team a bit, the bonuses to the base capture speed from the “Diversionary Detachment” reserve are now reduced: 

– Levels 1 and 2: 1.5x base capture speed bonus (instead of the previous 1.6x); 
– Levels 3 and 4: 1.7x (instead of 1.8x); 
– Level 5 – 1.8x (previously – 2x). 

– Calibrated airstrike. 

The ” airstrike ” reserve now has a wider splash, but the total damage will be reduced.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 17 April 2019 - 01:42 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 69705 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

4 turret do suffer from that. The lights going to the small hill between 4 and 5 next to the rail station and firing in on its side. Not sure how much 20mm will help. But if they did turn it towards the right to angle it more on that side. It would make it harder for LT's with the flank fire there. As that's why 4 always is one of the first to go. 

And the cap speed bonus reduction on the tool is nice. As fast caps on B and A with LT's is still happening. And IMO 1.8x is not gonna make much of a difference when 3 lights rush A when defenders are mostly slow HT's.

ValkyrionX #3 Posted 17 April 2019 - 01:42 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49505 battles
  • [S-GUN] S-GUN

Edited by ValkyrionX, 17 April 2019 - 01:43 PM.

SuedKAT #4 Posted 17 April 2019 - 01:44 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I'll quote my self from another thread about FL:

View PostSuedKAT, on 17 April 2019 - 12:26 PM, said:

Seems that yet again the Asia server is the testing server for what eventually will end up on the other servers, just as with the new MM, these changes at least seems like a step in the right direction and it's good to see that someone over at WG at least have acknowledged the issue.

ValkyrionX #5 Posted 17 April 2019 - 01:48 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49505 battles
  • [S-GUN] S-GUN

View PostBalc0ra, on 17 April 2019 - 01:42 PM, said:

4 turret do suffer from that. The lights going to the small hill between 4 and 5 next to the rail station and firing in on its side. Not sure how much 20mm will help. But if they did turn it towards the right to angle it more on that side. It would make it harder for LT's with the flank fire there. As that's why 4 always is one of the first to go. 

And the cap speed bonus reduction on the tool is nice. As fast caps on B and A with LT's is still happening. And IMO 1.8x is not gonna make much of a difference when 3 lights rush A when defenders are mostly slow HT's.

the reduction of the capture times certainly translates into a few seconds more to defend a base

anyway in the long run I am personally finding too many problems in this mode, not only the capture of the bases and the light tanks that attack the final objectives or arty strikes .. but precisely the composition of some areas of the map favor in a really excessive way the attacking team.

as soon as I have time I will make a thread where I will try to analyze the map in the best way both in defense and in attack in every single area , needs important improvements, just as it is essential that the wg hurry up to pull out the second map they announced a few weeks ago

_PanzerBitterbal_ #6 Posted 17 April 2019 - 01:49 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11173 battles
  • [1-DAB] 1-DAB

To me Frontline is ruined the moment Wheelies entered the battle stage.

They are way to fast.

Also penetration and damage are to high.

Would like to see those removed from Frontline as they are not tanks but armoured cars.

Also like to see permanent damage added to any enemy vehicle driving in the back of concurred territory's sins such vehicles (mostly wheeled vehicles) act as spawn killers.

Noo_Noo #7 Posted 17 April 2019 - 01:54 PM

Major

• Player
  • 22527 battles

View Post_PanzerBitterbal_, on 17 April 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

They are way to fast.

Would like to see those removed from Frontline as they are not tanks but armoured cars.

Also like to see permanent damage added to any enemy vehicle driving in the back of concurred territory's sins such vehicles (mostly wheeled vehicles) act as spawn killers.

Progetto's are ok though yeah?

You have one of course

_PanzerBitterbal_ #8 Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:05 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11173 battles
  • [1-DAB] 1-DAB

View PostNoo_Noo, on 17 April 2019 - 01:54 PM, said:

Progetto's are ok though yeah?

You have one of course

Progretto is not a wheelie and usually not to be found at the back off occupied territory.

They are to busy attacking or defending.

Edited by _PanzerBitterbal_, 17 April 2019 - 02:05 PM.

ValkyrionX #9 Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:07 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49505 battles
  • [S-GUN] S-GUN

View Post_PanzerBitterbal_, on 17 April 2019 - 02:05 PM, said:

Progretto is not a wheelie and usually not to be found at the back off occupied territory.

wrong thread, if you want to talk about French wheeled vehicles go elsewhere

Noo_Noo #10 Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:15 PM

Major

• Player
  • 22527 battles

View Post_PanzerBitterbal_, on 17 April 2019 - 02:05 PM, said:

At least you've played one. 
How did you find it? 
if your experience of playing them is different to being on the receiving end in FL why is that?

tajj7 #11 Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:24 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27070 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Post_PanzerBitterbal_, on 17 April 2019 - 12:49 PM, said:

They are way to fast.

Penetration is too high, when they have like 180 pen on tier 8? LOL

Damage is too high, when they have like 170 alpha? LOL

And you don't like tanks flanking or driving behind enemy lines? LOL I am presuming you have some sort of blind spot in your brain that means you can't look at the mini-map or be aware of your surroundings?

Steve, your inept play and sad demands have already ruined randoms, they shall not be allowed to ruin Frontlines.

To all your 'complaints', there is just simply ONE response that is appropriate.

Learn to play.

WindSplitter1 #12 Posted 17 April 2019 - 08:36 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18452 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View Posttajj7, on 17 April 2019 - 02:24 PM, said:

Penetration is too high, when they have like 180 pen on tier 8 and the highest penetration drop off over distance of all classes? LOL

Damage is too high, when they have like 170 alpha? LOL LMFAO

And you don't like tanks flanking or driving behind enemy lines? LOL I am presuming correct to say you have some sort of blind spot in your brain that means you can't look at the mini-map or be aware of your surroundings?

Steve, your inept play and sad demands have already ruined randoms, they shall not be allowed to ruin Frontlines.

To all your 'complaints', there is just simply ONE response that is appropriate.

Learn to play, ffs.

+1

My intentio is not to derail the thread but could I ask you to provide the link to the post you made about WG's endeavours for this year? Alas, they did not pin it and it might need some updating in the near future...

Bordhaw #13 Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:02 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 13422 battles

View PostWindSplitter1, on 17 April 2019 - 07:36 PM, said:

+1

My intentio is not to derail the thread but could I ask you to provide the link to the post you made about WG's endeavours for this year? Alas, they did not pin it and it might need some updating in the near future...

WindSplitter1 #14 Posted 17 April 2019 - 11:45 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18452 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostBordhaw, on 17 April 2019 - 08:02 PM, said:

Strizi #15 Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:22 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40086 battles

View Posttajj7, on 17 April 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

Penetration is too high, when they have like 180 pen on tier 8? LOL

Damage is too high, when they have like 170 alpha? LOL

And you don't like tanks flanking or driving behind enemy lines? LOL I am presuming you have some sort of blind spot in your brain that means you can't look at the mini-map or be aware of your surroundings?

Learn to play.

Their he is too strong and thats what 90% of them are spamming like mongoloids in frontline.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users