wheeled vehicle's physics have been nerfed badly

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Cradle_2_The_Grave #1 Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18484 battles
  • [COBRA] COBRA

when they first came out, they were quite fast, so the slow community gone mad over that saying now our arties and camping TDs have a little thread, since we are very special in this game and are supposed to go untouched throughout the battle, remain untouched in winning battles, this fasty tanks are forcing us to move sometimes, are ruining our peace and we need to move forward sometimes, totally unfair because we want to sit there at the corner and shoot everyone but not get hit back. fine you don't like it and WG nerfed them all, but tier X EBR 105 was still fine because anything under 95km per hour not worth it, since you don't really have anything else. and I personally was still happy with that because I like to play tier X tanks, but while at EBR 90 half way I noticed something, yes physics were changed, sorry to make it long but here it is...

while driving EBR 105 the only thing that keeps me alive is my speed. should it slow down a little bit, will easily get hit since they aren't really small in size like some other LT like even 90 etc, I don't mind that they should jump around like monkeys, yes put some realism and logic in that but don't ruin it, because now for every hard turn and small jumps the tank will turn around, slide and stop, u start from 0 kmph again, since it goes fast and driving over anything makes it jump and then loses its speed drastically, honestly, the tank has become very slippery, I always feel like I am sliding on the ice, so if anybody is impressed by that 95kmpr speed, let me tell you, the only map that this tank really shine is prokhrovka, I don't even wanna mention how bad it is on other maps and when it stuck between two objects or when u land on side after a small jump, so WG you had one job. don't make something cool then secretly nerf it, you lost my trust, reverse these changes and make EBR to be able to use its speed again, cuz at the moment, you only reach that speed with no problems on Prokhrovka and westfield.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 69698 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
I can honestly say I don't notice a lick of difference on anyone of them vs day one on medium to hard surfaces.

Emerald_322 #3 Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12085 battles
  • [-322-] -322-

View PostCradle_2_The_Grave, on 17 April 2019 - 05:34 PM, said:

when they first came out, they were quite fast, so the slow community gone mad over that saying now our arties and camping TDs have a little thread, since we are very special in this game and are supposed to go untouched throughout the battle, remain untouched in winning battles, this fasty tanks are forcing us to move sometimes, are ruining our peace and we need to move forward sometimes, totally unfair because we want to sit there at the corner and shoot everyone but not get hit back. fine you don't like it and WG nerfed them all, but tier X EBR 105 was still fine because anything under 95km per hour not worth it, since you don't really have anything else. and I personally was still happy with that because I like to play tier X tanks, but while at EBR 90 half way I noticed something, yes physics were changed, sorry to make it long but here it is...

while driving EBR 105 the only thing that keeps me alive is my speed. should it slow down a little bit, will easily get hit since they aren't really small in size like some other LT like even 90 etc, I don't mind that they should jump around like monkeys, yes put some realism and logic in that but don't ruin it, because now for every hard turn and small jumps the tank will turn around, slide and stop, u start from 0 kmph again, since it goes fast and driving over anything makes it jump and then loses its speed drastically, honestly, the tank has become very slippery, I always feel like I am sliding on the ice, so if anybody is impressed by that 95kmpr speed, let me tell you, the only map that this tank really shine is prokhrovka, I don't even wanna mention how bad it is on other maps and when it stuck between two objects or when u land on side after a small jump, so WG you had one job. don't make something cool then secretly nerf it, you lost my trust, reverse these changes and make EBR to be able to use its speed again, cuz at the moment, you only reach that speed with no problems on Prokhrovka and westfield.

Or perhaps people learn't to adapt and give way more lead nowadays and the rest are just your imagination.  

It's too early to nerf those tanks by WG's standards last time took them almost a year and IF they decide to nerf it they will mention it in the patch notes and the forums will be on fire

tajj7 #4 Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:43 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27067 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
I am pretty sure they always handle like that, at times they are uncontrallable. You need to be aware of whats around you, what the terrain is like etc.  Like if you get air you need to it in a straight line etc.  

Sfinski #5 Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:49 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 34093 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
Havent been touched at all...

MeetriX #6 Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:05 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 21971 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE
When was this nerf happened?

Cradle_2_The_Grave #7 Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18484 battles
  • [COBRA] COBRA

View PostRenamedUser_503555599, on 17 April 2019 - 03:39 PM, said:

Or perhaps people learn't to adapt and give way more lead nowadays and the rest are just your imagination.  

It's too early to nerf those tanks by WG's standards last time took them almost a year and IF they decide to nerf it they will mention it in the patch notes and the forums will be on fire

true, people have got used to it, how to deal with them and time their shoots, I am aware of that, however, physics don't seem to be the same as the first came out.
15:16 Added after 5 minutes

View Posttajj7, on 17 April 2019 - 03:43 PM, said:

I am pretty sure they always handle like that, at times they are uncontrallable. You need to be aware of whats around you, what the terrain is like etc.  Like if you get air you need to it in a straight line etc.  

I know, its their speed that gets them in trouble, but I started playing them on test server and then on live server from tier 6 to 10, I just noticed something while I was close to research EBR 105, that's why I am saying this, I would drive it and make crazy moves, hard turns, jumps but it would continue to accelerate and would not slide so much, and would not lose its speed so much, but now a days i am slipping uncontrollable, unless the ground is big wide and flat.

RockyRoller #8 Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35850 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS
WV are still dominating FL, too fast too hit, too much damage deal to survive alone

Emerald_322 #9 Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12085 battles
  • [-322-] -322-

View PostCradle_2_The_Grave, on 17 April 2019 - 06:11 PM, said:

I know, its their speed that gets them in trouble, but I started playing them on test server and then on live server from tier 6 to 10, I just noticed something while I was close to research EBR 105, that's why I am saying this, I would drive it and make crazy moves, hard turns, jumps but it would continue to accelerate and would not slide so much, and would not lose its speed so much, but now a days i am slipping uncontrollable, unless the ground is big wide and flat.

You see am driving a manual car IRL, sometimes if i focus too much on the clutch the car stalls or jumps, if i don't then my shifts are 100% precise. It's a mental thing,  WG doesnt nerf things without letting us know, i can't recall any situation where they did it secretly

Edit: reminded me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlPWMdgqUQ0 the strv traverse test

Edited by RenamedUser_503555599, 17 April 2019 - 04:27 PM.

Homer_J #10 Posted 17 April 2019 - 06:02 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31180 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMeetriX, on 17 April 2019 - 04:05 PM, said:

When was this nerf happened?

Second common test.

It actually made them much more driveable so I'm not so sure it was a nerf.

pecopad #11 Posted 17 April 2019 - 06:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26379 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

View PostRenamedUser_503555599, on 17 April 2019 - 04:26 PM, said:

You see am driving a manual car IRL, sometimes if i focus too much on the clutch the car stalls or jumps, if i don't then my shifts are 100% precise. It's a mental thing,  WG doesnt nerf things without letting us know, i can't recall any situation where they did it secretly

Edit: reminded me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlPWMdgqUQ0 the strv traverse test

How do you know WG does not  nerf in silence?  It would defeat the purpose to nerf in silence and then tell...

Unless you are WG staff...

MeetriX #12 Posted 17 April 2019 - 06:50 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 21971 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View PostHomer_J, on 17 April 2019 - 06:02 PM, said:

Second common test.

It actually made them much more driveable so I'm not so sure it was a nerf.

In other words wacky wheels are untouched, right?

Homer_J #13 Posted 17 April 2019 - 08:37 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31180 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMeetriX, on 17 April 2019 - 06:50 PM, said:

In other words wacky wheels are untouched, right?

Exactly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users