• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

se_TRIKI_xy #1 Posted 17 April 2019 - 10:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3711 battles
  • [KBT] KBT

Hello,

Is anyone like me so triggered and frustrated because WG is giving so random spawn palces for defending teams? 

Like, enemy is atacking "A", and i died and started again but instead on "A", game put's me on the middle of the "D". And i need like 55 seconds to reach first lines, by that time, "A" is lost. The same problem is for other spons, like "F". But major problem is that every spon for defending team is random and it affects the results. Even atacking teams have bad spon. 
Maybe my suggestion is to split every field into 9 squares so players can chose one of them. 
Like, sector "D" is split into 9 squares, and if i want to respawn, i can chose one of them. It is bether than this one that we have. 

7thSyndicate #2 Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46932 battles

yeah, working as intended

squeaky86 #3 Posted 24 August 2019 - 07:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21361 battles
  • [SPAHI] SPAHI
It makes me wanna break stuff

squeaky86 #4 Posted 25 August 2019 - 05:04 AM

Private

• Player
  • 21361 battles
  • [SPAHI] SPAHI
It's not only for defender it''s also for attackers. I just had a battle where I was spawning all the way at C while we already captured F just because some scouts were running the backline. As I was in a heavy it took me forever to reach the combat zone which makes me wanna quit the game. This is definitely NOT FUN and if it wasnt for the reward tanks I wouldnt bother.

jeffrey_mk2 #5 Posted 26 August 2019 - 09:39 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14356 battles
  • [NLWGG] NLWGG

Lol I had totally the same problem , first I thought it was me selecting the wrong section.
But I noticed it when I want to respawn with a heavy to make a difference on a flank......but turned out I needed more then 1.5min to get back in combat because a far away spawn.
And if you're having really bad luck your side just get capped because you spawn so far away.

Then you end up driving more then 3 minutes to catch up again.
When you are defending Ive had some games that my tank was a throw away.
When you spawn way in the back and have zero chance to get to the cap in timw , so you must leave the sector in time but you cant because you just selected a heavy tank.

So sometimes I just wait a little to spawn on the right place. You really need to keep an eye on the minimap.

Edited by jeffrey_mk2, 26 August 2019 - 09:43 AM.

Also tagged with frontline, spawn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users