Easter Eggs on Our Portal!

• Please log in to reply
728 replies to this topic

BSHDBCG #721 Posted 23 April 2019 - 08:58 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5910 battles
Ahh looks like I was right to ignore all on the WoT page this Easter. :teethhappy:

todireanu #722 Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:12 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 46742 battles
  • [ARCAN] ARCAN
Other companies should learn from WG's failures and never do these kind of events. It's clear for me that WG never learns from their mistakes....:sceptic:

kirtidas #723 Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:51 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [CEZAR] CEZAR

View PostMiCeK_Cro, on 20 April 2019 - 12:02 PM, said:

Putting a limit on the codes is stupid WG, you have 100+k players, and you put limit on the codes, lol, why? what would you gain by putting a limit on the codes ?

do not give codes at all if you plan to do it like this.

worst marketing in history of dumb ideas.

WG acts as usual disgusting fishing or spamming post in your email, they just making you click through their pages to artificially rise the traffic on their web. Very cheap move, dear WG. Huge disrespect of all of us, your players.  

Edited by kirtidas, 23 April 2019 - 10:51 AM.

jovankecman #724 Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:55 AM

Private

• Player
  • 59939 battles
  • [CHA0S] CHA0S
NOT WORKING

WoT_RU_Doing #725 Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:31 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 55129 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

View Postjovankecman, on 23 April 2019 - 09:55 AM, said:

NOT WORKING

Your eyesight you mean? Let me help...."UPDATE 22/04: You have found all the lost eggs! Thank you for your help, and congratulations to the lucky winners!"

soulcatimous #726 Posted 23 April 2019 - 03:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10651 battles
  • [BOOF] BOOF

Basic rules of an easter egg hunt:

1. tell everyone what time it starts, so they can be their with their baskets.

2. Make sure there are enough eggs, so that everyone can get at least one.

3. Make sure the eggs are worth having, or they can be traded for a prize that the participants want.

4. Make it fun.

Failed bit WG

Wingbone #727 Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28764 battles

View Postzakktell, on 22 April 2019 - 05:50 AM, said:

OFC they give you free stuff all day long.There aren't many players playing it and they need to raise their player base.But if there would be ever enough players they take the free stuff away at a moments notice cos they achieved their goal.

BTW i was there when they started out and then went back a year later and i could not even get into a match at low tier cos there weren't enough players to play with it took more than 5 mins to get a match.

That game is dead and it is just a futile effort giving away free stuff.

I remember when they had the type59 fiasco....It so lame trying to get players i almost felt some pity for them.

Maybe so, but I've invested a lot into this game since 2011 and got fuckall from WG compared to what I've received from AW. Loyalty here isn't worth a damn. I'll never spend another cent on this game ever again. AW combined all the servers so getting into a game is good now...then again  I don't play low tiers over there.

Wing

_1Nomad_ #728 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4488 battles
  • [WINNR] WINNR

View Post_1Nomad_, on 21 April 2019 - 01:10 PM, said:

I am pretty sure they will get this forum censored and people banned soon to stop the rebellion real soon now. Save some screenshots so you can have good laughs later :) . Take a look at this funny ban I got in SEA server a few years ago for claiming that WG is a business and pointing out the possibility of having misunderstandings in communication: http://droppdf.com/v/jep7D. Or see the attachment.

They have just scrubbed this thread as I predicted. If you check your old posts, you will see which ones have been removed.

I believe purging the forum is a bigger plunder than the whole Easter egg brain fart and the miserably failed damage control attempt the next day was. Unfortunately I did not catch any scrubbed content to the PDF snapshots I saved. Did you save any disappeared content? As they say in business, even a fish starts to rotten from its head.

AnCh #729 Posted 07 May 2019 - 06:22 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 39634 battles
  • [ROPD] ROPD

View PostThierry_gunner, on 22 April 2019 - 08:23 PM, said:

My life isn't empty, I just use the 30 secs before the battles to answer you and actually show you you're wrong but ou can't even admit it or understand it ..

What do I need to read ? The same sing I read before ? That you are off-topic with your gold ammo ? If you don't even know what you are writing, then don't bother posting in this thread.

How is it WG's fault if you can't read their article which is clear ? :D Do you really think WG is a school where you can learn how to read ? (If this question was in your mind, no WG isn't a school)

I would have love it to let it go but I must have a final try on this. It seems that you really do not want to understand what I really want to say and keep saying that I am offtopic. There is a way of being offtopic and another way of trying to underline some fact with an old one.

I really hoped you could understand that but it seems that the majority of people complaining here are just idiot in your point of view while trying to focus only on this special event. And you, instead, are just focusing on the same old text without even trying to listen to what other say. Above all, just shout out questions that already have answers that you don't seem to want to accept. You seem to just like to comment indefinitely.

If so, I will let you be and let your the honor (at which I see that you keep wanting to have it) to have the final answer after this post.

I will just choose the liberty to no longer answer here since it definitely seems that you work for them. :P

Cheers!

P.S. I know there was some time left since the last post but I just returned from vacation, so I apologize to the other forum fellas. :)

Edited by AnCh, 08 May 2019 - 10:22 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users