8 years and 8 days...

tanks

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Tankistu #21 Posted 24 April 2019 - 04:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 29104 battles
8 years a slave. Rejoice you are now free! Go!

TheComfyChair #22 Posted 24 April 2019 - 11:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8739 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostArmouredElephant, on 21 April 2019 - 11:13 AM, said:

After 8 years and 8 days it's time to say goodbye... so many things have happened since then and it's a bit overwhelming since this is the day ! Like everyone here, I had both good & bad days, moments of complete brilliance or utter incompetence... I still remember my first game in the Leichttracktor in 2011 in the "magical forest" of Murovanka where I even shot some of my own teammates ! The first premium tank that I bought was the same one I had in open beta, the Churchill mk III; not getting anywhere in a hurry, but neither would the enemy since it came equipped with the quick firing 6 pdr  ! Not everyone remembers that at one point artillery ruled the battlefield... on maps like Komarin the SU-14-2 "School Bus" would make heavy tanks cower for the whole game ! And of course, the final honorable mention goes to the Type 59 "invasion"... 

Alright to close this, I've added some pictures with my 3 favorite tanks & commanders. Speaking of crews... I guess my personal thing was to not have doubles (pictures/names); out all the tanks that I had, I only had a single double that acted as a twin (no choice there); sadly my final goal of getting one final female Japanese crew will go unfinished... but it's alright !

Tanks for the good times WoT 07 

I first played a game called Larkinor Quest and then went from Runescape to World of Warcraft and onto other MMO's ,Rift,Guild wars etc. The problem is if you liked the vanilla version of a game you would eventually be disappointed as the devs would change the game for marketing reasons. Any MMO will always change which is why single player games are still popular. Hope you find a good alternative :)

ramram70 #23 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:00 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9709 battles
Good luck and have fun with another game. 

Also tagged with tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users