Why the neglect of tier IX

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Lippi82 #1 Posted 21 April 2019 - 11:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17876 battles
  • [29AR] 29AR

As i see it, tier ix is the most balanced tier in the game. If you try to find the best and the worst tanks on that tier, ure in serious trouble. The tier is very well balanced, and only a few tanks actually need some improvement to be competitive. (only type 69 in mind). The rest is awesome, and well balanced.

So why is FL for tier 8? Why is Clan Wars for tier X? Why do you open Grand Battles for tier 8, but not for tier 9?

In my opinion your making a BIG mistake.Tier IX is awesome, with some of the most balanced tanks in the game, and still a good balance amongst classes.

Tier 7 is also pretty awesome, couple of OP premiums(specially e-25) but still, a good tier. But no...

You got to either play the awful tier x, with all the stupid special tier x tanks, which is no improvement of gameplay at all, or u need to buy urself a really good tier 8 premium, preferally 2 or even 3 tier 8 premiums, so u keep up with the mission .

Dont mind missions, by all means. If people got time, let them get something memorable. But this, what WG is throwing at us, its just shite.    Played the Classic mode, loved it, and got me thinking, what did WG do wrong. Its alot, and i dont think that they will excuse themselves. So sadly enough, i will not play this game anymore, until they fix it........

22:45 Added after 4 minutes

View PostLippi82, on 21 April 2019 - 11:40 PM, said:

As i see it, tier ix is the most balanced tier in the game. If you try to find the best and the worst tanks on that tier, ure in serious trouble. The tier is very well balanced, and only a few tanks actually need some improvement to be competitive. (only type 69 in mind). The rest is awesome, and well balanced.

So why is FL for tier 8? Why is Clan Wars for tier X? Why do you open Grand Battles for tier 8, but not for tier 9?

In my opinion your making a BIG mistake.Tier IX is awesome, with some of the most balanced tanks in the game, and still a good balance amongst classes.

Tier 7 is also pretty awesome, couple of OP premiums(specially e-25) but still, a good tier. But no...

You got to either play the awful tier x, with all the stupid special tier x tanks, which is no improvement of gameplay at all, or u need to buy urself a really good tier 8 premium, preferally 2 or even 3 tier 8 premiums, so u keep up with the mission .

Dont mind missions, by all means. If people got time, let them get something memorable. But this, what WG is throwing at us, its just shite.    Played the Classic mode, loved it, and got me thinking, what did WG do wrong. Its alot, and i dont think that they will excuse themselves. So sadly enough, i will not play this game anymore, until they fix it........

and yeye, 17698 battles played, big deal. My two girls, who have a non-gold account, plays on mine on some occations... They still feel the same way, they dont like the game.... And im sorry WG, caused i loved ure game in beta. but u did some stupid goals in the end ......

Balc0ra #2 Posted 21 April 2019 - 11:51 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 70170 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
FL with tier 9 or even X? Tbh if you recall the early footage from FL. They had tier X's and some tier 9's. So they tested it. I'm willing to bet the alpha jumps on the TD's, the view range and mobility on meds vs lights on those tiers vs tier 8 would make for some odd sections and fighting. GB? Well they said early on that GB would come to tier 8 and 9 after X was done testing. And tbh I see why not on those maps. 

Laiskamato #3 Posted 22 April 2019 - 09:06 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 47786 battles
  • [-SIR] -SIR
You quoted your own post for... extra... what exactly?

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #4 Posted 22 April 2019 - 09:19 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6315 battles

Tier 8 is where the money is

Tier 9?

Bigger guns for players?

I have one tier 9 tank, its a credits sinkhole and I played it about 10 times before going back to tier 8

Quintuss #5 Posted 22 April 2019 - 10:41 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30151 battles
  • [DIVA_] DIVA_

You mean a fight that people couldn't join with sub-1000 battles, no clue but a credit card?

WG might be questionable in some areas (balance, maps, garage-interface,...), but they sure know how to sell pixel tanks. Acctually the regularity that even trash tanks return to the offers speaks volumes about how many are being sold: they wouldn't put it up as offer every 3 months if no one brought them.

LordMuffin #6 Posted 22 April 2019 - 10:49 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 50488 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
I think WGs neglect of T9 and T7 is what has kept those 2 tiers the most balanced imo.

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #7 Posted 22 April 2019 - 10:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6315 battles

It's a good system

All the incredible unbelievable wonderful fabulous people go to tier 9 and 10

While the rest of us wallow about in the tier 8 gutter and below

It's a sort of social class system for tanks, and it works quite well IMO

gpalsson #8 Posted 22 April 2019 - 02:41 PM

General

• Player
  • 24477 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
I hope tier 9 goes under the radar for while more, since WG probably won't destroy it as long as they forget about it.

zonemw2 #9 Posted 22 April 2019 - 02:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12593 battles

I hope they dont change tier 9`s because its the best tier .

My obj 430 have a big enough gun to handle tier 10`s and also mop the floorwith tier 8`s

Edited by zonemw2, 22 April 2019 - 02:59 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users