Tier experience in frontline battles

wot frontline tier experience

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ihmi5kilpi #1 Posted 22 April 2019 - 12:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 52811 battles

Whats need to be done to gain more efficent rise from sargeant to lieutnant? From major to general? 

Does destroying of pillbox help you to major? any thoughts, hints and help needed here and good discussion before next grind week.

Whats the efficent move? 

Shad0wize #2 Posted 22 April 2019 - 12:41 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11939 battles
  • [WUN-1] WUN-1

Defending/attacking the objective lends the highest amount of experience points.

That is why everybody that gets General in the first few minutes of the match is playing artillery with engineering and wheeled vehicles with engineering. That basically allows them to block, reset and attack caps with impunity if they own sufficient vehicles, getting them high ranks without necessarily them shooting or spotting many people.

Also the reason why I didn't even bother with this mode after doing 9,908 damage in a single tank and getting captain for my troubles.

Catn1p #3 Posted 22 April 2019 - 12:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1352 battles
For what I know, capping and decapping is the most efficient way to rise in ranks. Also I feel that private to sergeant is much more difficult than captain to major.

Often at the early stages of a battle I have 2500 sniping damage done (not self spotted) and still the rank of private. But in the end game two or three shots are enough to get a rank. Not very scientific, I know, but that’s how it feels.

Edited by Catn1p, 22 April 2019 - 12:47 PM.

Troqneca #4 Posted 22 April 2019 - 12:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 40335 battles
  • [LEXUS] LEXUS

Best way to be major/general is to cap and decap bases. Every attacking team must try to cap all 6 bases so both teams will have more time to reach better ranks.

Worst idea is destroying of pillbox - short game with low ranks for everyone.

facmanpob #5 Posted 22 April 2019 - 02:11 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2709 battles

View PostShad0wize, on 22 April 2019 - 11:41 AM, said:

Defending/attacking the objective lends the highest amount of experience points.

That is why everybody that gets General in the first few minutes of the match is playing artillery with engineering and wheeled vehicles with engineering. That basically allows them to block, reset and attack caps with impunity if they own sufficient vehicles, getting them high ranks without necessarily them shooting or spotting many people.

Not everyone. I made General the other day with a Super Pershing and an IS-3A.

Mandol_1 #6 Posted 22 April 2019 - 02:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15143 battles

View PostShad0wize, on 22 April 2019 - 12:41 PM, said:

Also the reason why I didn't even bother with this mode after doing 9,908 damage in a single tank and getting captain for my troubles.

Leave out the engineering. The longer you are to cap the higher rank you get. 
So instead of using 1 minut or less, try using 3-5 min on capping and your rank will almost be general.
But ofc it gives the defenders good time to decap… Risk and reward system :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users