Help new players and returns to catch up on FL

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Quel7 #1 Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3880 battles
  • [ANAX] ANAX

I just returned in WOT after 2 years and discovered the FL! I find it awesome addition to the routine tree grind but unfortunately the experience of catching up on the FL from previous episodes is nearly impossible! Please help us with a way to catch up and make the catch up a realistic task without adding another grind marathon. 

Opinions? 

ThorgrimBrenadim #2 Posted 26 April 2019 - 11:07 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31809 battles

You get 2 free months at the end for catch up. plus it is not necessary to reach prestige 10 unless you want the tier 9 premium yet to be revealed. That is still possible though it would take some serious effort each week that is left. But aiming for the Swedish tier 8 heavy Emil 1951 is well within range and also if you do not want the Emil you could get the STA-2 and the WZ-111.

I am just an average player and can manage one and a half prestige each week and if I had to really work hard towards the end I could probably manage 2 prestige levels in the week. You have missed 3 weeks but as there are 2 free weeks at the end you are in reality 1 week behind, as your personal rating is pretty low ( no disrespect meant to you there ) I would probably say give it the week in May and the one in June see how much you can grind really pushing hard if you can mange one and a half prestige levels you could just about complete it and get the tier 9 premium but if it is taking up far too much RL then step down and go for the Emil on it's own or the STA-2 plus the WZ-111 as you can choose a max of two tanks. DO NOT CHOOSE a lower tank too soon you may be surprised that you start progressing quicker but because you exchanged for say the WZ-111 you can no longer get the Emil 1951. So wait till the end or very close to the end before choosing.

Homer_J #3 Posted 27 April 2019 - 04:12 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31416 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostQuel7, on 23 April 2019 - 11:25 AM, said:

I just returned in WOT after 2 years and discovered the FL! I find it awesome addition to the routine tree grind but unfortunately the experience of catching up on the FL from previous episodes is nearly impossible! Please help us with a way to catch up and make the catch up a realistic task without adding another grind marathon. 

Opinions? 

You want to catch up on the grind marathon without it being a grind marathon?

I've been here for all 3 episodes so far and have not got prestige once, still on around level 23 so you don't have much catching up to do there.

Quel7 #4 Posted 29 April 2019 - 05:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3880 battles
  • [ANAX] ANAX

View PostThorgrimBrenadim, on 26 April 2019 - 11:07 PM, said:

You get 2 free months at the end for catch up. plus it is not necessary to reach prestige 10 unless you want the tier 9 premium yet to be revealed. That is still possible though it would take some serious effort each week that is left. But aiming for the Swedish tier 8 heavy Emil 1951 is well within range and also if you do not want the Emil you could get the STA-2 and the WZ-111.

I am just an average player and can manage one and a half prestige each week and if I had to really work hard towards the end I could probably manage 2 prestige levels in the week. You have missed 3 weeks but as there are 2 free weeks at the end you are in reality 1 week behind, as your personal rating is pretty low ( no disrespect meant to you there ) I would probably say give it the week in May and the one in June see how much you can grind really pushing hard if you can mange one and a half prestige levels you could just about complete it and get the tier 9 premium but if it is taking up far too much RL then step down and go for the Emil on it's own or the STA-2 plus the WZ-111 as you can choose a max of two tanks. DO NOT CHOOSE a lower tank too soon you may be surprised that you start progressing quicker but because you exchanged for say the WZ-111 you can no longer get the Emil 1951. So wait till the end or very close to the end before choosing.

Thanks for this! I didn't knew about these 2 weeks free at the end. I didn't use xp boosters either while farming the FL, only problem is highly unlikely that I can put long hours in the future FLs. (Have a new baby at home is the priority atm) but will follow your advice and logic! xD

Edited by Quel7, 29 April 2019 - 05:12 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users