Resources Hunt [free for all] Tier X special game mode proposal + Bond Shop

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ValkyrionX #1 Posted 23 April 2019 - 04:11 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49618 battles
  • [FOXX] FOXX

I've been writing about it several times over the years and the game requires a special mode for X tier tanks, I personally believe it is necessary.

So far, nothing new.

It is not the first time that wot sees a similar modality, years ago in the Rampage mode [Supremacy] the players faced each other in a clash without teams, each player faced all the others as opponents, without any ally.

We have all seen the flaws of this mode, the disadvantaged tanks and the most competitive at the time.

In my idea, to make it short, and above all to avoid obvious problems compared to the different types of tankss, this mode could only be available for tier X heavy tanks [excluding all autoloaders].

The goal of the player in this type of game is to collect as much score as possible to be the first in the standings at xp at the end of the game.
Obviously for the xp count, everything that does xp increases the chances of being the first at the end of the game.

The better your ranking will be at the end of the game the greater the rewards.

As a primary reward for this type of battles in my thinking are the bonds, to be connected directly to the future bond shop.

A non-permanent mode like the FL mode, open only to heavys tier X  [excluding autoloaders] in which earning bonds allows you to be able to buy for limited time from the bonds shop special tier X vehicles that cannot be obtained in other ways, not even as cw awards or in the premium shop.

Clearly a mode like this should have a specific map selection and a limited number of players per game.
I can't imagine 30 players all together, maybe even 15 players is better.

Obviously a general ranking system could boost competitiveness and increase rewards and bonuses and bond multipliers to those who are higher in the general ranking , no gold / silver and bronze league but a single ranking with certain bonuses for certain positions.

Given the total uselessness of the bonds atm, excluding their use for the purchase of "questionable equipment" and reward CWs tanks, the hunt for these resources and their spending in what has been discussed for months and never implemented [bond shop] should be encouraged in the game with a game mode where getting this resource makes sense.

A unique mode for heavy tanks, free for all, where you play for resources and prizes and which also allows you to collect the bonds needed to collect unique tier X vehicles that cannot be obtained in any other way.

Personally, if there were a similar mode in the game, I'd play it from morning to night.

xx984 #2 Posted 23 April 2019 - 04:20 PM

Major

• Player
  • 60562 battles
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL

View PostValkyrionX, on 23 April 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

I've been writing about it several times over the years and the game requires a special mode for X tier tanks, I personally believe it is necessary.

Ranked

Mr_Beefy #3 Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25200 battles
  • [OZ77] OZ77

View PostValkyrionX, on 23 April 2019 - 05:11 PM, said:

So far, nothing new.

It is not the first time that wot sees a similar modality, years ago in the Rampage mode [Supremacy] the players faced each other in a clash without teams, each player faced all the others as opponents, without any ally.

We have all seen the flaws of this mode, the disadvantaged tanks and the most competitive at the time.

In my idea, to make it short, and above all to avoid obvious problems compared to the different types of tankss, this mode could only be available for tier X heavy tanks [excluding all autoloaders].

The goal of the player in this type of game is to collect as much score as possible to be the first in the standings at xp at the end of the game.
Obviously for the xp count, everything that does xp increases the chances of being the first at the end of the game.

The better your ranking will be at the end of the game the greater the rewards.

As a primary reward for this type of battles in my thinking are the bonds, to be connected directly to the future bond shop.

A non-permanent mode like the FL mode, open only to heavys tier X  [excluding autoloaders] in which earning bonds allows you to be able to buy for limited time from the bonds shop special tier X vehicles that cannot be obtained in other ways, not even as cw awards or in the premium shop.

Clearly a mode like this should have a specific map selection and a limited number of players per game.
I can't imagine 30 players all together, maybe even 15 players is better.

Obviously a general ranking system could boost competitiveness and increase rewards and bonuses and bond multipliers to those who are higher in the general ranking , no gold / silver and bronze league but a single ranking with certain bonuses for certain positions.

Given the total uselessness of the bonds atm, excluding their use for the purchase of "questionable equipment" and reward CWs tanks, the hunt for these resources and their spending in what has been discussed for months and never implemented [bond shop] should be encouraged in the game with a game mode where getting this resource makes sense.

A unique mode for heavy tanks, free for all, where you play for resources and prizes and which also allows you to collect the bonds needed to collect unique tier X vehicles that cannot be obtained in any other way.

Personally, if there were a similar mode in the game, I'd play it from morning to night.

Bonds are not accumulated via botting.

Bonds are accumulated via quality gameplay in Tier 10, obtaining many shiny medals in most tiers, FL, Ranked, and CW campaigns.

The idea behind them is rewarding players for skill while creating a new economy in the game.

Is it wrong for an already skilled player to get that smidge of an edge in tank performanceby accumulating enough bonds to equip several tanks fully?  I think so.  But cest la vie.

ValkyrionX #4 Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:27 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49618 battles
  • [FOXX] FOXX

View Postxx984, on 23 April 2019 - 04:20 PM, said:

Ranked

no thanks, the ranked are quite worthwhile , the gameplay is pretty bad even in the gold league

or maybe it would be interesting to turn the current ranked into something like the one I have in mind and link this mode to the bond shop and make it an event like the frontline, perhaps with unique maps for that mode

View PostMr_Beefy, on 23 April 2019 - 05:40 PM, said:

Bonds are not accumulated via botting.

Bonds are accumulated via quality gameplay in Tier 10, obtaining many shiny medals in most tiers, FL, Ranked, and CW campaigns.

The idea behind them is rewarding players for skill while creating a new economy in the game.

Is it wrong for an already skilled player to get that smidge of an edge in tank performanceby accumulating enough bonds to equip several tanks fully?  I think so.  But cest la vie.

equipment for bonds? if you refer to this mine is a technical criticism, otherwise I will have spent the remaining 30k bonds that I have in special equipment for bonds.

imo strong players don't need to be even stronger with totally questionable equipment.

instead it would be interesting to connect the bond shop with a unique mode for the tier X tanks

Edited by ValkyrionX, 23 April 2019 - 09:30 PM.

Bordhaw #5 Posted 24 April 2019 - 07:11 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 13619 battles

View PostValkyrionX, on 23 April 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

View Postxx984, on 23 April 2019 - 03:20 PM, said:

Ranked

Grand Battles

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users