Jump to content


Soviet tanks on discounts


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

RAVKAN #1 Posted 23 April 2019 - 04:49 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4834 battles
  • 82
  • Member since:
    06-19-2012

since I don't want to spend a single gold in this game it is very important for me to manage my budget and buy tanks only on discounts, currently I have unlocked and ready to buy 3 tanks tier 8 which are: - KV-4 , ISU152 and SU-14-2.

 

now I'm trying to guess when will next Special offers comes up on Soviet line with atleast 30% off.

 

any ideas?



Blubba #2 Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:08 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 57981 battles
  • 2,215
  • Member since:
    05-30-2011

When their respective 'Top of the Tree' names come up which will probably be rarely.

Either that or Christmas, birthdays, high days and/or some kind of national/international day.



RAVKAN #3 Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:15 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4834 battles
  • 82
  • Member since:
    06-19-2012

View PostBlubba, on 23 April 2019 - 04:08 PM, said:

When their respective 'Top of the Tree' names come up which will probably be rarely.

Either that or Christmas, birthdays, high days and/or some kind of national/international day.

 

Next national day for Soviets is 8th of May. It is Victory day parade, hopefully its the day :)

Mr_Beefy #4 Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:49 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25200 battles
  • 741
  • [OZ77] OZ77
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015
maybe save your silver to buy tier 4 tanks instead?

RAVKAN #5 Posted 23 April 2019 - 06:26 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4834 battles
  • 82
  • Member since:
    06-19-2012

View PostMr_Beefy, on 23 April 2019 - 04:49 PM, said:

maybe save your silver to buy tier 4 tanks instead?

 

that sounds better then being slave to marketing tricks that is being shoved down your throat at every move. The amount of microtransactions in this game is ridiculous.

 

I'd rather save, I'm not in a hurry.



NekoPuffer_PPP #6 Posted 23 April 2019 - 06:31 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 32907 battles
  • 3,396
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013
Try playing during one of the marathons to earn a tier 8 premium tank...you won't have to worry about cash after that.

RAVKAN #7 Posted 23 April 2019 - 06:36 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4834 battles
  • 82
  • Member since:
    06-19-2012

View PostPervyPastryPuffer, on 23 April 2019 - 05:31 PM, said:

Try playing during one of the marathons to earn a tier 8 premium tank...you won't have to worry about cash after that.

 

Thanks for the tip. I just returned to WoT after few years of absence so I'm gonna need it. :coin:

Bordhaw #8 Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:33 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 13619 battles
  • 3,896
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostRAVKAN, on 23 April 2019 - 03:49 PM, said:

since I don't want to spend a single gold in this game it is very important for me to manage my budget and buy tanks only on discounts, currently I have unlocked and ready to buy 3 tanks tier 8 which are: - KV-4 , ISU152 and SU-14-2.

 

now I'm trying to guess when will next Special offers comes up on Soviet line with atleast 30% off.

 

any ideas?

 

Looks like you just missed it..

 

https://worldoftanks...rthday-special/






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users