Medium Tanks Rebalance- AMX CDC

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Re3D #1 Posted 23 April 2019 - 08:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11127 battles
  • [RARMY] RARMY
Ok, so.. because of the rebalance Mutz and STA-2(which already received a buff in the past) are getting buffed.. u know cause "We also carefully analyzed your feedback regarding the STA-2 and its gameplay and realized this mobile tank could be even more effective, so we will also slightly improve some of its key characteristics. We will unveil the detailed changes of this Premium machine a bit later, after finalizing the settings of other vehicles. " and "We also want to properly reconfigure the entire branch and check the effects of our changes on the researchable vehicles. Only then will we proceed to rebalance Premium Tier VIII tanks. So, the characteristics of the Pz. 58 Mutz will certainly be changed, but only after rebalancing the entire branch. " but when it comes about the AMX 30B nothing about any french premium medium. And its not like I ask to buff a Defender or something, no. We are talking about the CDC, the whole community knows this tank is utter trash compared to its competition. So.. I don't understand.. why in the hell this tank is not getting anything, IDK 10 more pen just something dude.. IDK a rework that makes this tank completely different, I don't care.. just do something about it, we are at a point where this could become a meme. Why would anyone want to have a CDC? to have the worst premium VIII medium?

xx984 #2 Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:02 PM

Major

• Player
  • 60452 battles
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL

View PostRe3D, on 23 April 2019 - 07:29 PM, said:

Why would anyone want to have a CDC? to have the worst premium VIII medium?

Panther 8,8 says hi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users