Paketeman #261 Posted 26 April 2019 - 11:25 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 55752 battles
  • [NEURO] NEURO

View PostSam_Pickwick, on 25 April 2019 - 07:57 PM, said:

about:

1. Showing the direction of guns on the minimap

I propose to eliminate the minimap! The cannon pipe orientation has the same value and has the same rank as the position of the enemy tank.

Why can not the crew member with the radio operator specialization transmit this information to the ally??

Please check the Fury movie at 1h:21:min: the commander of a tank gives information to the other in which direction the enemy looks.

I hope you all understand (dear players and WG) that this information is as real as possible!

Perhaps the best option is that this skill becomes a new skill for the radio operator but not to be banned !!

Trying to find some excuse to say you are unable to play withouth this unfair info? hahahaha omg

hlaci555 #262 Posted 26 April 2019 - 12:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19832 battles
  • [OV1G] OV1G

View PostVigorTakeda, on 25 April 2019 - 03:47 PM, said:

1. Why WG allow any mods ? For me is really suspicious to open "door" for exploit. Once long ago I was warned for use illegal mod. That was 3 row tanks in garage and clock in garage and battle. And I know some players that use auto aim that never got banned maybe because they pay that mod ?!

2. Personal I play with some players in team battle that they use crush detection and I try to report them but in reporting options there is no option for that kind of reporting. Is that inactivity/bot or what ? Unclear to choose, also they play every day and no got warning or something like that. How to report except sending ticket ? Also how to prof that someone use something ? 

3. Direction of enemy guns information that you got if some of your ally see where they turn their turret. That is not for unseen or enemy that nobody can see so really don't understood why is that so problematic ?

4. Almost same for direction of closest enemy. That is only for closest not all of them. If he can hit you green arrow. If not red. So if there was 2 or more enemy away of him they can aim at you and you only get that closest enemy can't shoot ?! 

5. BAN all mods or find sites that a sell or share illegal mods and do something about that. As we all knows on some servers some mods are  free to use and some not..Do you thinking that is that fair ?! 

6. We are forbidden to sell our accounts.. why ? We invest our money and time to buy tanks and gold and we are not owner of that ? Why ?

7. Why you let players with 30.000 or more battles to get in combat with new players that just start play in low tier ? That is brutal for new players.. I'm old player and sometime going to play with low tier tank so why is problem to  have MechMaking where we all with so many exp. will be together  ?!

8. Also why you let new players to buy premium VIII tiers and with their bad play they as top tier,  usual help other side to win ? 

Fix that all and be fair.. I play this game for 8 years and still from time to time there is problem with chat on some server.. Why you don't do your job ?!

Thats what im thoght about it, just dont have enogh time to write this

that will never changing, becausethe two main developers, yuriy butthedov and vassiliy assholenikov cannot stop their brainstorming

brisha #263 Posted 26 April 2019 - 12:54 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17120 battles

All mods should be banned. Any mods WG approve of should simply be added to the setting so they can be turned on or off like any other feature in settings.

The only mods right now that should be legal are cosmetic , like aiming reticles, session statistics and the likes. These can easily be approved by WG then incorporated at the next updates.

It still keeps the community modding culture alive and those who develop mods suitable for the game could be rewarded by WG in the form of Gold, prem tanks etc so it still gives them something to work for.

Not many competitive games allow mods so WG shouldn't either. They will never stop 3rd party cheats but that's a different ball game, 3rd parties will always find a way, they do now and will continue to do so. There are still plenty illegal cheats out there who still use the old fashioned cheats, these need targeted as well as the in game mods.

ColdSteel__ #264 Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18987 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

program the game so NO MODS CAN BE INSTALLED , ban XVM , then and only then will it be FAIR PLAY

BR33K1_PAWAH #265 Posted 26 April 2019 - 02:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 6467 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Should have banned those mods along time ago.

Homer_J #266 Posted 26 April 2019 - 02:17 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31782 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postdyablows, on 26 April 2019 - 09:16 AM, said:

I use WotMods pack from aslain. Right now contain atleast 2 of "new UNFAIR MODS".

How i`m gonna be punished? just delete the newb who invest 3k Euros overall?

It cannot be fair then change to unfair. ... is so weird....is freaking confusing...

What is so confusing about the 1st of June deadline to remove the mods?

Insert_Insult #267 Posted 26 April 2019 - 02:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9998 battles

View PostT1000_Advanced_Prototype, on 25 April 2019 - 04:31 PM, said:

HitSkins mod must be forbidden. Players must learn where tanks have weakspots, becouse in real life, tanks don't have paint with they module and crew positions.

irl, once a tank loses its tracks on a battlefield, that tank is dead, irl, most tanks are killed with one shot,  irl, you don't get super ammo if you pay more, irl you wont be rocking backwards and forwards in and out of cover as not only would you ruin the gearbox you would also knacker your clutch leg [experience learnt from driving real centurion tanks], irl you don't get the kamikaze tanks diving off a cliff to squash an enemy, 

we could do a full page of irl items for real-life tanks, but this is a fantasy tank game, so if someone wants clown skins, let them, after all we have the KV-2R with its clown skin and the sabaton Cent with its clown skin.

personally, I have zero problems with clown skins, after all, I don't get to see them and maybe they need the extra info as they have ADHD, not for me to judge another's health issues.

Geno1isme #268 Posted 26 April 2019 - 02:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 47375 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View Postvuque, on 25 April 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

As long as you download mods from our modhub, you have nothing to worry about. Soon, these mods will be deleted from mod packs on our modhub. I would like to remind that the new Fair Play Policy rules will come into effect on June 1:great:

Hope you have already planned to release a micro-patch that day to force people to reinstall their mods.

shogun_PL #269 Posted 26 April 2019 - 03:27 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 45134 battles
  • [W0RMS] W0RMS

View Postxeno_x13, on 26 April 2019 - 09:39 AM, said:

*Edited 

Well, am the 5% left. Anyway, if what you say was true, it would only confirm that WG gives a crapabout who uses what.

Personally, am against all mods and XVM, and most of all, against the ridiculousness of the res_mods folder, which is actually an invitation by the developer to use cheats. I do use XVM only because am forced to do so.

View Postdesacred, on 25 April 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

@vuque it seems You are some kind of sheriff in this town ;) so please make your statment about those:

- why xvm is allowed (in-game player stats)?

- why there is no option to block personal statistics for 3rd party usage - in this case xvm (if you don't ban xvm)?

- why you (as company) can't make anti-cheat program to scan game files?

Thanks.

Why doesn't it surprise me that no answer has come to these questions...

_Flagada_Jones_ #270 Posted 26 April 2019 - 04:37 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35073 battles
  • [OMGR] OMGR

Anyway WG doesn't have any view on third party program.

They just catch idiots using forbidden mods in RESMOD.

You really think WoT got less cheater than Appex (when looking in %)?

dyablows #271 Posted 26 April 2019 - 09:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 49965 battles
  • [TERO] TERO

Alot of features in game was introduced as a request of community and converted from mods to in-game options.

To say that mods are killing this game is nonsense.

I just dont understand how a mod can be OK today and NOK tomorrow...

Bracciano_gatto #272 Posted 26 April 2019 - 10:04 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2906 battles

View Postdyablows, on 26 April 2019 - 09:16 AM, said:

I use WotMods pack from aslain. Right now contain atleast 2 of "new UNFAIR MODS".

How i`m gonna be punished? just delete the newb who invest 3k Euros overall?

It cannot be fair then change to unfair. ... is so weird....is freaking confusing...

Aslain has been advised and will eventually remove the bad mods from his pack, he always does that.

You will not be punished.

View Postdyablows, on 26 April 2019 - 09:59 AM, said:

I just dont understand how a mod can be now GOOD and over night NOT GOOD....

Sometimes it may take a long time to allocate resources to investigate potential problems, and once you do,

you need some/a lot of time again to analyze all the pertinent data before reaching a conclusion;

which itself must be proven accurate before implementing.

All in all, long delays are expected.

And usually companies, most likely including WG for that matter, do NOT allocate a tonload of resources to minor issues like that one;

it might be perceived a huge issue by the player base, however from a business POV it is a rather small thing, but at least it get fixed eventually.

cme4dosh #273 Posted 27 April 2019 - 01:32 AM

Private

• Player
  • 34639 battles

Hi, I'm registered on the EU server & my question is, can we use MODS from N/A or RU Wargaming ModHub servers.

Thank you for your help.

vanillaWOT #274 Posted 27 April 2019 - 06:31 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5535 battles

How about the super zoom who allow you to see a whole neighborood from above AND THE GUNS DIRECTION of ennemies in town/battleground.

You know the mod TWO+ of the most know streamer (by views) used/use...

PS: And don't tell me people are not aware that they give an "unfair advantage" as one of them removed it from his modpack right after i mentioned it multiple times on forum/streams a few months ago without any comment...

Edited by vanillaWOT, 27 April 2019 - 06:37 AM.

890 #275 Posted 27 April 2019 - 07:59 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 45021 battles
  • [MEDAR] MEDAR

View Postcme4dosh, on 27 April 2019 - 02:32 AM, said:

Hi, I'm registered on the EU server & my question is, can we use MODS from N/A or RU Wargaming ModHub servers.

Thank you for your help.

Yes you can.

Vranizmo #276 Posted 27 April 2019 - 08:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22323 battles
  • [MD-SH] MD-SH
I do not see anything bad in Displaying the arrows to the closest opponents !! My question is why others do not use this mode !! i do not see what the problem is !! But this game is played by a lot of people who have never played before online games. So they do not know that other online games have modes like World of Warcraft and others !!! So it is quite normal. I see a here of people who think they are very smart and they know everything. This game is played by many people, some are not able to play the game for health reasons. In that you can not affect it. Some of these people need this fashion for some health reasons ... Or some others. But well, I want everyone the best rule rules do not overwhelm !!! Wargaming I want you all the best so far you have done a great deal !!! Also known is what is forbidden !!! and this is nonsense.. And I do not think there's a need to get out but when you're out. This is now, after the gold grenades should be banned. No coment, I want everyone the best !!. I do not think it should work on other things. Pushing another tank who plays with you in the team. To die. and more!!

FryTheFly #277 Posted 27 April 2019 - 09:51 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 27224 battles

View Postdyablows, on 26 April 2019 - 10:59 AM, said:

Your answer is so communist...

Mods are adding variety to game , equals more people happy. You have choices...and your replica is from 1944....when you dont have a choice.....

If you didnt understand my comment...i`m sorrry for you.

I just dont understand how a mod can be now GOOD and over night NOT GOOD....

What, am I communist if I defend fair play and all players play with same rules. Do you think it is fair to use steroids on sports, russians and norwegians do. Life is not fair but please community, lets try to keep this game as fair as possible. I can understand why people make mods and there are few very good looking mods, what I would like to have in-game. I am tank, panzer, iron coffin hard fan, and I play with maximum settings that my pc can handle to make it look good. And then there are players who dont care, they use white tanks and whatever if they can get advantage. I would not mind that at all if they would have own server for mod playing, and my kind of people would have own server, that would be fair solution. What you think community?

Vranizmo #278 Posted 27 April 2019 - 10:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22323 battles
  • [MD-SH] MD-SH

View PostFryTheFly, on 27 April 2019 - 09:51 AM, said:

What, am I communist if I defend fair play and all players play with same rules. Do you think it is fair to use steroids on sports, russians and norwegians do. Life is not fair but please community, lets try to keep this game as fair as possible. I can understand why people make mods and there are few very good looking mods, what I would like to have in-game. I am tank, panzer, iron coffin hard fan, and I play with maximum settings that my pc can handle to make it look good. And then there are players who dont care, they use white tanks and whatever if they can get advantage. I would not mind that at all if they would have own server for mod playing, and my kind of people would have own server, that would be fair solution. What you think community?

dyablows are correct said. I support !!!!!

FryTheFly #279 Posted 27 April 2019 - 11:31 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 27224 battles

View PostVranizmo, on 27 April 2019 - 11:30 AM, said:

dyablows are correct said. I support !!!!!

Ofc you use mods that give advantage to make you look good player, Stalin likes your kind of people.

7524 #280 Posted 27 April 2019 - 12:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15162 battles
  • [PO-T] PO-T
In reality, all these changes are just an empty story. If WG really wants to do something about it, it would return the option of players being reported for CHEATING and not for unsportsmanlike behavior. Posts like this purely a trolling of players... "Come on comrades, let's *uck sheeps in the brain"...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users