• Please log in to reply
302 replies to this topic

Paketeman #301 Posted 01 June 2019 - 07:59 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 55901 battles
  • [NEURO] NEURO

View PostGruff_, on 01 June 2019 - 05:59 PM, said:

This goes live today, how many scumbags bit the dust?

If you read carefully it says the next wave of bans go to be with old prhibited mods....what means all matches go to be full of people using it until they see the ban wave...then people go to remove it for the next ban where new rules go to be used......Result.......you not go to see diference until then.....sadly......thanks to god hell let loose game is close......6 june xd

vixu #302 Posted 02 June 2019 - 12:34 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 44699 battles

View PostPrivate_Soldier, on 28 May 2019 - 08:47 PM, said:

let me say something about fair play policy:  before my old account was banned i was more a collector then a gamer. I had +30 tier 10 tanks, 60+ premiums tanks and so on. I loved to play the game and collect tanks. I use my free exp to buy tanks and collected them. I loved the game but i was a terrible player.  Bad stats and so on.... my day as a game junkie were being insulted everyday by other players, uninstall game, go play tetris and so on....    I loved the game but the insults everyday were hard to bear.   So what did i do:  i started to buy aim bots.  My stats didnt improve, nore my win rate.  The insults kept going everyday.   What happened:  a lifetime ban off course.    My question to WG:  i like fail play  and i only ask you to have a zero tolerance on bad behaviour during the game.  When people insult other gamers:  1 week ban, when they insult again, then give them a lifetime ban.  Thats fair play policy too.

- turn off the chat - problem solved

Bordhaw #303 Posted 02 June 2019 - 04:21 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14521 battles

View PostPrivate_Soldier, on 28 May 2019 - 07:47 PM, said:

i started to buy aim bots.  My stats didnt improve, nore my win rate.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users