paid and didnt recieve, Standard x5 per battle package

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Fionn_Mc_Coule #1 Posted 24 April 2019 - 10:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31772 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

I sent in a ticket asking why they didn't give me the package I paid €9:99 for, I got a reply from a very ignorant person claiming I was abusive and as a result, they closed the ticket without sorting out the problem. 

I sent a second ticket asking the same question but this time I asked to speak with someone in charge, got a similar reply from another person NOT someone in charge and no package. 

They claimed I used offensive language, yet when I asked Where I was offensive they did not reply, just closed the 2nd ticket.

Is every member of the so-called support staff like this? or am I just unlucky to have dealt with 2 very ignorant people?

I have copies of these tickets and can show anyone that wishes exactly what I wrote, there were no offensive words in it. 

If you complain to ANY company their staff would most likely apologize and try to get the situation sorted out as fast as they can yet you complain to these and they ignore you and do nothing to help resolve the situation. 

How can a person speak to someone in charge that will not treat me like dirt?

SuedKAT #2 Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:43 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

English is generally not the first language for most of the support crew or at least that's the impression when contacting them that I get, disregarding the copy-paste replies you tend to get at first, so I would not be surprised if you wrote something that they misinterpreted as abusive/offensive or something similar. The most common trick to get through to someone that knows something is to write the exact same thing over and over but formulate it differently each time, after a while the ticket gets promoted to a second line support agent which tend to actually know something about the product he's supporting, however that might not work in this situation, so a couple of questions:

Did you get a receipt in the mail of the mail you got tied to your account?

Are you sure money was deducted from your account?

You're aware that "Important: The missions included in this bundle can be completed with any vehicle after their First Victory of the day bonus has been used up." is the case for these missions?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users