• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Bucifel #1 Posted 25 April 2019 - 11:07 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34817 battles
  • [QUIET] QUIET

just like title say...

give to Tiger 2 that inverse auto-reloader like you did with is3a FOR MONEY !

and thats it....tiger 2 will be competitive again without too many "work" just like is3a is now

also is3a wont be such a SHAME for your game anymore if yo u buff other f2p tanks to same level !

easy fix

Edited by Bucifel, 25 April 2019 - 11:08 PM.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 25 April 2019 - 11:18 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 70170 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
Gun is the least of the Tiger II's issues tbh. Even with a clip gun it won't be solid with the armor etc it has now. We know it's getting buffed in 1.6 or later. But what they will do to it? Who knows. But if the side and mantle armor remain the same. It's still a support HT.

DeadLecter #3 Posted 25 April 2019 - 11:45 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29929 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 26 April 2019 - 01:48 AM, said:

Gun is the least of the Tiger II's issues tbh. Even with a clip gun it won't be solid with the armor etc it has now. We know it's getting buffed in 1.6 or later. But what they will do to it? Who knows. But if the side and mantle armor remain the same. It's still a support HT.

They will buff it, like they did 30 B couple patches ago, or STB-1 in the next patch.

They will nerf the sh1t out of the tank, give it 2 degrees more traverse speed and call it balanced. I mean, WG hasn't added some super basic features like a map-spam blocker. Can't expect them to be competent enough to actually do these things right. 
Soon the free version of PUBG will be out, and I can bid farewell to this crappy game forever. I'm just tired of all the bullsh1t I have to deal with in this game. And WG doesn't give a damn about making the game better. WG only knows how to milk.

dd_keky #4 Posted 26 April 2019 - 12:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8473 battles
  • [BESNI] BESNI

View PostDeadLecter, on 25 April 2019 - 10:45 PM, said:

They will buff it, like they did 30 B couple patches ago, or STB-1 in the next patch.

They will nerf the sh1t out of the tank, give it 2 degrees more traverse speed and call it balanced. I mean, WG hasn't added some super basic features like a map-spam blocker. Can't expect them to be competent enough to actually do these things right. 
Soon the free version of PUBG will be out, and I can bid farewell to this crappy game forever. I'm just tired of all the bullsh1t I have to deal with in this game. And WG doesn't give a damn about making the game better. WG only knows how to milk.

Cant agree more. WOT is ded coz WG only cares about OP premiums and getting as much cash now before game eventualy dies in i would say 1 or 2 yaers top

seXikanac #5 Posted 26 April 2019 - 12:53 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13192 battles
  • [-YU-] -YU-

View PostDeadLecter, on 25 April 2019 - 11:45 PM, said:

They will buff it,like they did 30 B couple patches ago, or STB-1 in the next patch.

A free version of PUBG is out months ago, its called Ring of Elysium and its even more crap than PUBG. Plus those games are 0 competition to WoT as its totally different gameplay and I would say different players are the target. I have much more fun in WoT as I dont play to win, I play to have fun while shooting tanks even if I loose

Edited by seXikanac, 26 April 2019 - 12:53 AM.

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #6 Posted 26 April 2019 - 12:59 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6315 battles

I sold my T2. Total junk with a bad gun

The Lowe gun is a superb bit of kit compared to the tiger

Robbie_T #7 Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:59 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19132 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Dont think Tiger 2's had auto loaders.

Is3a where do you think that A stands for.

But yeah the Tigers and almost the whole german line need  to be updated.

The tanks are underpowered in every aspect against there  other nations counterparts

Also the XP is still huge to unlock those tanks....if you look for example to the  Italian ,Polish line

Tiger 2 dont need a autoloader its needs a update....update on the  armor,better gun pen wise. and a little faster turret rotation and stronger engine.

Because when you play it you know you driving a outdated tank in almost every aspect

DuncaN_101 #8 Posted 26 April 2019 - 08:47 AM

Major

• Player
  • 55033 battles
  • [TEC] TEC
You are all forgetting its a German tank.
Therefore it can't be good cuz the ruskis will be upset

DeadLecter #9 Posted 26 April 2019 - 08:48 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29929 battles

View PostseXikanac, on 26 April 2019 - 03:23 AM, said:

A free version of PUBG is out months ago, its called Ring of Elysium and its even more crap than PUBG. Plus those games are 0 competition to WoT as its totally different gameplay and I would say different players are the target. I have much more fun in WoT as I dont play to win, I play to have fun while shooting tanks even if I loose

I meant the actual PUBG not a cheap clone of it. I already have RoE and the new PUBG is already available in 13 countries. It will probably soon be available worldwide.

bbmoose #10 Posted 26 April 2019 - 08:53 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13083 battles

View PostBucifel, on 25 April 2019 - 10:07 PM, said:

just like title say...

give to Tiger 2 that inverse auto-reloader like you did with is3a FOR MONEY !

and thats it....tiger 2 will be competitive again without too many "work" just like is3a is now

also is3a wont be such a SHAME for your game anymore if yo u buff other f2p tanks to same level !

easy fix

This is just one of the most idiotic, random ideas ever. The Tiger II historically did not have an autoloader. The IS3A did had one. That's where the 'A' stands for. And if they give other tanks this reverse autoloader mechanic, the game will be even worse. You will not fix anything with it. In stead of 1 broken tank, you'll have 2. It's a toxic mechanic that shouldn't even be at this game. They should never sell the IS3A again.

To get the Tiger II working again, is to downtier it to tier 7. Keep the armor as it is and give it it's historical 88 mm gun, which the Tiger I at tier 7 also has at the moment. Maybe nerf it's mobility and give it ~1400 hitpoints. They are testing a Tiger II (H) at tier 7. Maybe it's a premium, but they also announced that they are gonna rework the E100 line. Maybe they are downtiering both Tigers. They already have a working Tiger at tier 6.

That makes more sense than buffing armor, gun, mobility or other random craplike autoloaders.

Edited by bbmoose, 26 April 2019 - 08:57 AM.

Captain_Kremen0 #11 Posted 26 April 2019 - 10:20 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 38450 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

View PostDeadLecter, on 25 April 2019 - 10:45 PM, said:

Hey - don't forget to come on here and tell us when you go. We haven't had a thread like that for a while and I miss the game tally posts.

tajj7 #12 Posted 26 April 2019 - 10:28 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27258 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

It'll get buffed when the E100 changes are announced, like the Emil 1 got buffed when the Kranvagn got changed.

Hopefully WG will keep thinking a little more out of the box like they have done with the Kranvagn changes and Leo 1 changes, rather than straight up just buffing the same old stats like they usually do.

They could make the Tiger 2 interesting and different, rather than just straight up buffing the armour to make another generic over armoured heavy tank. 

DeadLecter #13 Posted 26 April 2019 - 11:40 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29929 battles

View PostCaptain_Kremen0, on 26 April 2019 - 12:50 PM, said:

Hey - don't forget to come on here and tell us when you go. We haven't had a thread like that for a while and I miss the game tally posts.

I'm not the kind who looks for drama. I won't make any post or threads. I play just to pass the time. This game gave me a lot fun. It was good while it lasted. Now I feel like it's time to move on. I don't see even 1 single good outcome of the changes WG is making. I won't leave the game forever. I will still play a game every now and then but I won't play it as often as I did. I really wanted to try and play the new PUBG but it's still not available in my country. 

Btw there is no reason to be toxic or angry. I have spent time and money on WoT and in return I got my fair share of fun. It's almost over now.

thestaggy #14 Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:51 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17089 battles

The Tiger II should be in tier 7 with the L/71

Tiger I should be in tier 6 with the L/56

Problem is, the E75 is too strong for tier 8 so they over-tiered both Tigers.

pecopad #15 Posted 26 April 2019 - 02:40 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27127 battles
  • [UGN] UGN
Put Tiger 2 at tier 7...

Bexleyheath #16 Posted 26 April 2019 - 03:34 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7090 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Balancing the Tiger II is ridicilously easy: just copypaste the stats from the Löwe. That tank is the embodiment of a well-balanced tank in wot, being good enough to be useful in almost all situations without being overpowered.

Bucifel #17 Posted 26 April 2019 - 03:35 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34817 battles
  • [QUIET] QUIET

View PostRobbie_T, on 26 April 2019 - 01:59 AM, said:

Dont think Tiger 2's had auto loaders.

Is3a where do you think that A stands for.

But yeah the Tigers and almost the whole german line need  to be updated.

The tanks are underpowered in every aspect against there  other nations counterparts

Also the XP is still huge to unlock those tanks....if you look for example to the  Italian ,Polish line

Tiger 2 dont need a autoloader its needs a update....update on the  armor,better gun pen wise. and a little faster turret rotation and stronger engine.

Because when you play it you know you driving a outdated tank in almost every aspect

sure..classic "buffs" wich means nothing like traverse speed, turret rotation and what else...more accuracy? German style?

this wtile ruskis get armor WITHOUT WEAKPOINTS, autoreloaders and gun depression wich normally take the gun out of the turret but in game is just FINE (Lt432)

just..be serious

View Postbbmoose, on 26 April 2019 - 08:53 AM, said:

This is just one of the most idiotic, random ideas ever. The Tiger II historically did not have an autoloader. The IS3A did had one. That's where the 'A' stands for. And if they give other tanks this reverse autoloader mechanic, the game will be even worse. You will not fix anything with it. In stead of 1 broken tank, you'll have 2. It's a toxic mechanic that shouldn't even be at this game. They should never sell the IS3A again.

To get the Tiger II working again, is to downtier it to tier 7. Keep the armor as it is and give it it's historical 88 mm gun, which the Tiger I at tier 7 also has at the moment. Maybe nerf it's mobility and give it ~1400 hitpoints. They are testing a Tiger II (H) at tier 7. Maybe it's a premium, but they also announced that they are gonna rework the E100 line. Maybe they are downtiering both Tigers. They already have a working Tiger at tier 6.

That makes more sense than buffing armor, gun, mobility or other random craplike autoloaders.

really

never heard this, nobody knew this before wg implemented this moronic feature in is3a

nobody knew that A came from Autoloader on ruski ones

and since this change was made for "balance purposes" why not on tiger too??

like i said, its about BALANCE and to counter that p2w junk called is3a wich you should know very well why was made like this and WHEN :facepalm:

and why it dont got ANY DRAWBACKS :facepalm:

yes yes...they "SHOULD NEVER SELL IT AGAIN"

just like they do with DEFERCER !! right??

also...who cares about this when WE ALREADY HAVE THIS P2W TURD IN GAME ???

this game is already way out of the historic line. Its all about balance now and corrections about past mistakes

tell me how else would you correct IS3A problem??

:facepalm:

giving to normal IS3 this gun???

Hedgehog1963 #18 Posted 26 April 2019 - 03:43 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 52784 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY

View PostBexleyheath, on 26 April 2019 - 02:34 PM, said:

Balancing the Tiger II is ridicilously easy: just copypaste the stats from the Löwe. That tank is the embodiment of a well-balanced tank in wot, being good enough to be useful in almost all situations without being overpowered.

And how many fewer Löwes would be sold if WG did that?  Once again a seemingly good idea doesn't take into account why this game is actually here.

Bexleyheath #19 Posted 27 April 2019 - 02:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7090 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHedgehog1963, on 26 April 2019 - 03:43 PM, said:

And how many fewer Löwes would be sold if WG did that?  Once again a seemingly good idea doesn't take into account why this game is actually here.

That is a good point, but I think your argument falls apart upon closer scrutiny. There are plenty of clones already, because a techtree tank is no substitute for a premium. The extra credits, crew xp and not having to train the crew for the premium tank makes it worth it. For example, I use the CromwellB because it lets me use my Centurion 7/1 crew in it.

LordMuffin #20 Posted 28 April 2019 - 07:55 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 50488 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostHedgehog1963, on 26 April 2019 - 03:43 PM, said:

Löwes where sold on masse before the buff, when it was a worse Tiger II.

Just like T34 was sold many times despite it being a worse T32.

The reality is that for the first like 5 years of WoT, premium tanks where consistently worse then tech tree counterparts. Yet, they where sold, and many of them at that, so many that WG owner became a billionaire and WOT peaked in playernumbers.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users