ban rules unfair banned suspension

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Swordgod #1 Posted 26 April 2019 - 04:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23111 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

Hi all! Been playing for a few years and today i faced a 3 days ban!! yesterday i ve played like 200 battles and as usually i got troubles with 1 or 2 players, like everybody, made same reports apparently someone made one of me. All fair all good. But now i face my ban and no one tells me the reason, shows me what i ve done or the real reasons. Notice i ve been playing this since 2013 never got banned and haven t done nothing different yesterday. My conclusion is i messed with a friend of the support because i m sure no one i reported got banned yesterday, and i bet the reasons were way better. But for pleasure and convenience of support banning status "is private"LOL good way to do and ban who we want and give 0 reasons and explanations. 

Support is a dream job with pre made answers kkkk

Got this off my system, im better now :)

CY 

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 26 April 2019 - 04:39 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23509 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostSwordgod, on 26 April 2019 - 03:26 PM, said:

yesterday i ve played like 200 battles and as usually i got troubles with 1 or 2 players, 

That would be 119 games............still, that's an awful lot. How many did you actually take part in?...were you AFK for any? that could be your problem.

Swordgod #3 Posted 26 April 2019 - 04:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23111 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
it was 152 battles checked now in wotlabs (i ve played until late this morning :)  )  But i wasn t afk in none of them. and 3 days ban isn t it exaggerated? Pretty sure i haven t done nothing seriously. but i was just unburden my sorrows. Haven t played a lot, going to play less no harm, life goes on. wargaming doesn t need me! But the 3 days...weekend....you understand? wasn t it harsh? on purpose!

Edited by Swordgod, 26 April 2019 - 05:04 PM.

Orkbert #4 Posted 27 April 2019 - 08:51 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27148 battles

View PostSwordgod, on 26 April 2019 - 04:47 PM, said:

Pretty sure i haven t done nothing seriously. but i was just unburden my sorrows.

And here we have the reason for the ban. Of course, finer details (actual replays for example) would be better, but judging from the ban duration it seems that Reports for unsportsmanlike conduct do seem to have an effect after all, if enough are gathered in a short enough timeframe.

Also tagged with ban, rules, unfair, banned, suspension

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users