Premium Tanks Repurchasing for Silver

premium tanks restoration

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Should you be able to buy back Premium tanks for silver if you've already spent cash on them? (5 members have cast votes)

Should you be able to buy back Premium tanks for silver if you've already spent cash on them?

1. Yay (3 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

2. Nay (2 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

princelegion #1 Posted 26 April 2019 - 06:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6617 battles
  • [DOSH] DOSH

Hello,

First time poster so be gentle. A few years ago I bought the Lowe and the Super Pershing premium tier 8 tanks. I'd bought them before actually having any tier 8 tanks, and understandably I sucked in them to the point where I got a bit fed up and sold them. At the time, I expected that if I ever wanted them back then surely if I've paid cash for these tanks I'd be able to buy them back for silver. Alas, this wasn't the case. 

Does anyone else else feel that if you sell a premium tank, or if you lose it for any other reason, you should be able to buy it back later for silver? I've raised this issue with Wargaming a number of times, and they expect me to repurchase them both which is quite frankly ludicrous. I on the other hand refuse to spend any money on the game until I can get them back.

Awesome_Face #2 Posted 26 April 2019 - 06:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 39275 battles
  • [-RGT-] -RGT-

Isn't that exact mechanic already implemented for a while now? Never used it myself but am pretty sure to have read something about it a while ago.

However tanks that were sold before its implementation could not get restored for silver.

Edit:

Just found it. Go in the garage to Depot (or whatever it's called) select vehicles on the left side and then restore.

Edited by Awesome_Face, 26 April 2019 - 06:49 PM.

Also tagged with premium, tanks, restoration

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users