try have fun in hell

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

_ZABTRAK_ #1 Posted 28 April 2019 - 07:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10020 battles
  • [SOBR] SOBR
Good day. In recent months, I have been receiving a lot of threats to get a ban from other players. 

They promise to upload a replay to the forum where I beat them. I play clean, I think with my head and try to use it. 

. I can shoot at standard bushes where someone can be. I already got a ban for 7 days. For what? I myself do not know .... Probably won 2-3 evil people

I have invested a lot of time and effort in my account and do not want to lose it. I'm tired of the constant threats and blackmail.
I'm really afraid that an error will happen again and I will lose my account. This is an abnormal situation.
I was killed. This is normal. I killed the enemy= I used cheats and I need to threaten with a ban and loss of account.

am not afraid to view replays. I am afraid of inexperienced opinions and mistakes due to which I will suffer. thank

Edited by _ZABTRAK_, 28 April 2019 - 07:36 PM.

TheJumpMaster #2 Posted 28 April 2019 - 07:37 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 49711 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
If you are clean then you have nothing to worry about.

Dorander #3 Posted 28 April 2019 - 07:38 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20349 battles

If you got a ban for 7 days, the message from Wargaming should tell you what the ban is for. The only ban type I know of that is 7 days is for using unauthorized mods, in which case the best advice I can give you is: do a full clean install, not just your World of Tanks folder but also your WoT settings folder which if memory serves is in your username\documents folder. Make sure everything that can possibly have old unauthorized mods is gone from your harddrive. Then do a fresh install, install mods only from the official mod portal.

Messages from players about how they're going to get you banned can safely be ignored, normal players don't have the capability to ban you. If they upload a replay to the forum they'll get a warning for naming and shaming, if they upload it to customer support Wargaming will make a judgment and if you haven't been cheating you'll most likely be fine.

WoT_RU_Doing #4 Posted 28 April 2019 - 07:44 PM

Major

• Player
  • 54264 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

View Post_ZABTRAK_, on 28 April 2019 - 06:35 PM, said:

Good day. In recent months, I have been receiving a lot of threats to get a ban from other players. 

They promise to upload a replay to the forum where I beat them. I play clean, I think with my head and try to use it. 

. I can shoot at standard bushes where someone can be. I already got a ban for 7 days. For what? I myself do not know .... Probably won 2-3 evil people

I have invested a lot of time and effort in my account and do not want to lose it. I'm tired of the constant threats and blackmail.
I'm really afraid that an error will happen again and I will lose my account. This is an abnormal situation.
I was killed. This is normal. I killed the enemy= I used cheats and I need to threaten with a ban and loss of account.

am not afraid to view replays. I am afraid of inexperienced opinions and mistakes due to which I will suffer. thank

You've been playing since 2017, with nearly 10k battles, a 60% hit ratio, and have only 34 battle buddy medals. This suggests you are not very careful about damaging your team-mates. If you are not playing with illegal mods, you are unlikely to get banned for that, but people sending in replays when you have shot or TK'ed them? That can result in instant action, even if you didn't go blue on that occasion.

Rattogigi #5 Posted 28 April 2019 - 07:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 58247 battles

7 day ban and you dont know why?? Is not a Joke, sure you dont use illegalmods, o better you know that there are mods that are not allowed in game??

Sure WG send you an email where explain what you did wrong in the game.

Come ON !

(and sorry for my english)

Homer_J #6 Posted 28 April 2019 - 07:45 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31398 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Post_ZABTRAK_, on 28 April 2019 - 07:35 PM, said:

I can shoot at standard bushes where someone can be. I already got a ban for 7 days. For what? I myself do not know

How can you not know what you were banned for.  You get an email notification and a message when you try to log in.

People posting replays of battles where you beat them will not get you banned no matter how many they post or how convinced they are that you are cheating.  You posting replays where you are cheating might get you banned and using illegal mods or other cheats might get you banned.  Other people sending replays in of your play on the opposite team will not.

_ZABTRAK_ #7 Posted 28 April 2019 - 07:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10020 battles
  • [SOBR] SOBR
Dorander, 
The fact is that the WG verification is not a 100% guarantee. If you look at forums or popular streamer you can learn a lot of interesting things. 
They also banned those players who have not played at all for a few months or have played at all but without mods and never set them up.
 Examples are not 1-2
18:52 Added after 4 minutes
Homer_j , i hope  you will not get a ban for 7 days like me. Then you will have this joke too
18:53 Added after 5 minutes
I hope you will not get a ban for 7 days like me. Then you will have a joke

Edited by _ZABTRAK_, 28 April 2019 - 07:49 PM.

Homer_J #8 Posted 28 April 2019 - 07:53 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31398 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Post_ZABTRAK_, on 28 April 2019 - 07:47 PM, said:

They also banned those players who have not played at all for a few months

Stop trying to squirm out of it.  It sounds like you were banned for illegal mods and now you are worried you will get banned again because they just announced another ban wave.

It works like this.  WG spend a few months collecting names and making sure they are banning the correct people.  Then they do all the bans at once.  That is why people who have not played for a while get banned.

If you got the warning ban and carried on using illegal mods then you won't get any sympathy here.

CmdRatScabies #9 Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:02 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38475 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Post_ZABTRAK_, on 28 April 2019 - 07:35 PM, said:

I already got a ban for 7 days. For what? I myself do not know ..

Bollox
19:03 Added after 1 minute

View PostHomer_J, on 28 April 2019 - 07:53 PM, said:

Stop trying to squirm out of it.  It sounds like you were banned for illegal mods and now you are worried you will get banned again because they just announced another ban wave.

It does sound like that.  :teethhappy:

Dorander #10 Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:03 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20349 battles

View Post_ZABTRAK_, on 28 April 2019 - 06:47 PM, said:

Dorander, 
The fact is that the WG verification is not a 100% guarantee. If you look at forums or popular streamer you can learn a lot of interesting things. 
They also banned those players who have not played at all for a few months or have played at all but without mods and never set them up.
 Examples are not 1-2

There's a possibility of false positives, sure. But in the grand scheme of events, I trust players who protest their innocence less than I trust Wargaming has made a mistake. You can appeal mistakes through the right channels (and possibly a bit of tenacity). We've seen so many people come to the forum protesting their innocence about an illegal mod ban and claim they're not even using any mods, then halfway in the conversation they admit to having installed XVM and a few other things, or "tried out something once".

And as Homer_J said, bans go in waves, they do what ,one per half year? So if you were detected during that period but didn't play for four months, you're still getting banned.

BR33K1_PAWAH #11 Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 6430 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

This topicstart is hilarious :D

*Edited

Edited by VyNKaSMyN, 29 April 2019 - 03:15 PM.
This message has been edited by the moderation team due to the use of the wrong language.

ThinGun #12 Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:14 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38059 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO
Yep, threatening to get someone banned. That's definitely MY idea of terrorism.  Oh hang on.  It isn't, it's just whining to try and deflect.

Orkbert #13 Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:16 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27139 battles

Now who would have thought that? Four days ago we had the news that Wargaming is updating their list of forbidden mods; and now we have a gamer who has gotten a seven day ban who, after having been asked about it, refuses to tell us what his ban notification specifies.

Color me NOT surprised.

BR33K1_PAWAH #14 Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 6430 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I like how OP instantly vanishes after being confronted for obviously exposing himself as a cheating piece of ***. 

Such a valiant move.

WindSplitter1 #15 Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:31 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18728 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

1 - Uninstall all WoT products, mods, XVM, etc,

2 - Delete all WoT related Folders (Appdata, Users, etc)

2 - Task Manager -> Start new application -> Regedit.exe -> Delete all WG/WoT references (HKEY Local Machine)

3 - Reboot

4 - Install WoT

5 - Never run mods ever again

6 - ???

7 - Profit

TheComfyChair #16 Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8592 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Balc0ra #17 Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 70155 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Post_ZABTRAK_, on 28 April 2019 - 07:47 PM, said:

Examples are not 1-2

Ofc everyone banned is innocent. We get 30 of those topics each ban wave, that or "someone borrowed my account". It might not be 100%. But a penny for each one that came here and got banned for nothing, and I could afford a tier 8 premium now. But I doubt it's that off that they ban that many "that did nothing".

And the bans are done in waves. Not as they find them. If you got banned for 7 days, it could have been something they found last week, or 4 months ago. As they have 3-4 ban waves each year. They just put you on the list once they have proof. They don't ban you instantly for whatever they figured you out for. Thus why so many get banned for not playing for weeks or months. Because they were put on the list when they played last. Not after they had an 8 week break.

Edited by Balc0ra, 28 April 2019 - 08:49 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users