premium and wot premium...

mess more money

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

resheph73 #1 Posted 30 April 2019 - 10:22 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29597 battles

What does it mean that the two accounts will coexists? 

WG says it will replace all days of regular premium with WOT premium and regular premium will no longer be available for purchase, so what happens to WOW and WOWP premium accounts? 

It seems that I will still be able to buy regular premium and use it on all 3 games, but on WOT I won't get additional bonuses so it's not going to be removed from the store moreover if I want premium on WOW and the bonuses on WOT I need to buy 2 different premium accounts? Correct? 

Sirebellus #2 Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:45 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21871 battles
That is certainly what it looks like - though you are getting MUCH better bonuses in WoT from the new Prem account - I mean 3xXP on winning games 6 times a day... (one in the mission and 5 free choice), makes grinding tanks a whole lot easier

Geno1isme #3 Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:47 AM

General

• Player
  • 46099 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

Basically on your account you will have three separate counters with 1.5:

WoT-PA, WoWs-PA and the classic WG-PA. They all tick down in parallel, and have to be purchased separately. If you have WoT-PA or WoWs-PA you get the improved bonuses in the respective title, WG-PA only comes into effect when you no longer have the specific PA, or for WoWp (as far as I know, don't play it myself).

When 1.5 goes live, WG will basically gift you as many days of WoT-PA as you have WG-PA on patchday. Your WG-PA time isn't replaced as in removed, but the gifted WoT-PA time will simply take precedence in WoT.

Jauhesammutin #4 Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23174 battles
  • [KANKI] KANKI

View PostGeno1isme, on 30 April 2019 - 10:47 AM, said:

Basically on your account you will have three separate counters with 1.5:

WoT-PA, WoWs-PA and the classic WG-PA. They all tick down in parallel, and have to be purchased separately. If you have WoT-PA or WoWs-PA you get the improved bonuses in the respective title, WG-PA only comes into effect when you no longer have the specific PA, or for WoWp (as far as I know, don't play it myself).

When 1.5 goes live, WG will basically gift you as many days of WoT-PA as you have WG-PA on patchday. Your WG-PA time isn't replaced as in removed, but the gifted WoT-PA time will simply take precedence in WoT.

Is the new WoT-PA available for in-game gold or only for real money? Should I spend most (I have like 100k) of my gold on "old premium time" before the 1.5 goes live?

Homer_J #5 Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31398 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostJauhesammutin, on 30 April 2019 - 12:10 PM, said:

Is the new WoT-PA available for in-game gold or only for real money? Should I spend most (I have like 100k) of my gold on "old premium time" before the 1.5 goes live?

If you play other WG titles then it would be worth buying as much premium as you can now because it will be converted into both WG and WoT premium.

Sirebellus #6 Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21871 battles
I've never played WoWS or WoWP... but I suppose I might want to (as I am getting a bit bored of WoT to tell the truth)

So maybe I should buy 360 days prem today (I have loot box gold available for it) then I would get 360 days WoT Prem and 360 days WG prem which I could play planes or ships with and get the normal bonuses

Though I note WoWS already has an 'enhanced' WoWS Premium account and going back to the OP's original query, in WoWS you can buy both WG Prem and WoWS Prem...

Verblonde #7 Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:43 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2564 battles
  • [FUNDB] FUNDB

Assuming WOT premium works in a similar way to how it goes in WOWS, you'll be able to buy the 'standard' premium, as well as the title-specific version.

From the experience with WOWS, the only down-side (if you play more than one title) is that all special offers, and mission rewards etc. will be the title-specific one. This means that if you want premium that works across more than one title, you basically always have to pay full price for it (although the standard premium is still available in bundles etc. in WOWP at time of writing).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users