boring makes me sick

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

The_Unionfather #1 Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 39581 battles
  • [RINSE] RINSE
u need to increase the penalty for deliberate team damage to make this game enjoyable. the penalty is to low . starting a game ending up getting teamkilled by some idiot thinking hes wot hero is not fun . On top of that u dont receive any credits and end up losing. Not to mention those battles where u start of and someone gets upset by paint scratching and decides to ruin the whole game for the rest of the team trying to relax and have fun playing for the team. please fix

XxKuzkina_MatxX #2 Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:17 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 53201 battles
  • [OBY] OBY
They are planning to fix this by removing team damage altogether like in FL.

BlackBloodBandit #3 Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 4538 battles

View PostThe_Unionfather, on 30 April 2019 - 03:13 PM, said:

u need to increase the penalty for deliberate team damage to make this game enjoyable. the penalty is to low . starting a game ending up getting teamkilled by some idiot thinking hes wot hero is not fun . On top of that u dont receive any credits and end up losing. Not to mention those battles where u start of and someone gets upset by paint scratching and decides to ruin the whole game for the rest of the team trying to relax and have fun playing for the team. please fix

first check search function before spamming ANOTHER topic about this. 2nd about this: WG doesn't even read here, so good luck on that. topic-spamming about subjects that have been there a 100 times in the past "makes me sick"

Edited by BlackBloodBandit, 30 April 2019 - 03:57 PM.

wsatnutter #4 Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:09 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 26056 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostThe_Unionfather, on 30 April 2019 - 02:13 PM, said:

lets see the replay 1st what your saying does not add up to a [edited]hill of beans always two sides to a story or did your dog eat the replay?

StinkyStonky #5 Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:17 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32201 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 30 April 2019 - 02:17 PM, said:

They are planning to fix this by removing team damage altogether like in FL.

This will just create a different kind of problem.  There will still be bellends who try to ruin other team mates games, you just wont be able to kill them.

View PostBlackBloodBandit, on 30 April 2019 - 02:55 PM, said:

first check search function before 

This is never going to happen, so please stop asking for it.  Reading whiners moaning that someone just started a discussion in a discussion forum on a topic that was once discussed 5 years ago is just so tiresome it  "makes me sick".  This is a forum not a wiki.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #6 Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:27 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 53201 battles
  • [OBY] OBY

View PostStinkyStonky, on 30 April 2019 - 07:17 PM, said:

This will just create a different kind of problem. There will still be bellends who try to ruin other team mates games, you just wont be able to kill them.

Shooting someone for blocking, pushing or being a **** in general is against the rules and eventually will get you, the victim of griefing, banned. Team damage was never a solution or a deterrent to this kind of behavior.

StinkyStonky #7 Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:46 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32201 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 30 April 2019 - 03:27 PM, said:

... is against the rules and eventually will get you banned.

Team damage was never a solution or a deterrent to this kind of behavior.

"eventually" is a very long time.  It's even longer than "Soon™".

I disagree on your last point.  Not only is it a deterrent and often a solution it can also be very cathartic, especially if you can get the [edited]banned.

Is that bad of me too ?  Turning my arse towards them in the hope that they shoot me, set me on fire and then get banned :trollface:.

It's at times like this I often look at Battle Buddy medals.  In my case I have 200 from 32,000 battles, you have 68 from 53,000 with a better hit % than me, so it looks like secretly, you agree me :B

XxKuzkina_MatxX #8 Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:56 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 53201 battles
  • [OBY] OBY

View PostStinkyStonky, on 30 April 2019 - 07:46 PM, said:

"eventually" is a very long time.  It's even longer than "Soon™".

I disagree on your last point.  Not only is it a deterrent and often a solution it can also be very cathartic, especially if you can get the [edited]banned.

Is that bad of me too ?  Turning my arse towards them in the hope that they shoot me, set me on fire and then get banned .

It often triggers a chain reaction that will decrease your chances of winning. Your team starts shooting you or the other guy, his platoon mate or yours get involved, etc. This is in no way helping enjoy a battle, win a battle or stop the griefing.

I will throw the rule book at you again, team damage is against the rules and will get you banned. It's not there to stop someone from annoying you or any other useful purpose!

AngryCombatWombat #9 Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:19 PM

• 4282 battles

I advice posting in existing thread with suggestions like that instead of creating new topic.

http://forum.worldof...estions-thread/

Closing. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users