WG Please split the game we had enough of the russian crap.

world of tanks premium ammo

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Rudels_Tutor #1 Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:51 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 49302 battles

Dear WG,

it's been years of complaints and disrespect from WG towards the european and american community.

We understand that in your country pay to win, overpovered russian vehicles, gold ammo, balance issues and deception tactics are considered a standard "way" of how things are done and normally are done.

For the western mind however this it is not the way things should be or should ever be. The big majority will never consider that normal or acceptable.

There is one solution to provide everyone with the game they want (quite likely the only one). It is a very simple thing to do. Fork off the game and adapt it for western Europe and America. Let all russian people completely out of the balance and monetization for Western Europe and America. Make a very small competent international team to handle balance. Regarding monetization and E-sports in those regions why not copy the Riot model? If people can have the game they want they WILL invest. If the game is perceived fair the money made in the western region will increase overall because there would be so much more players.

890 #2 Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:59 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 44904 battles
  • [MEDAR] MEDAR

View PostRudels_Tutor, on 02 May 2019 - 10:51 AM, said:

We ...... your country....

.... western mind .... The big majority will never consider that normal or acceptable.

... western Europe and America. ... all russian people completely out of ... Western Europe and America. .... small competent international team to handle .... ..If people can have ... they want they WILL invest. .... money made in the western region will increase overall .....

I hope it is not 1939...

ihateclowns #3 Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 34477 battles
  • [TROP] TROP
Just grind the Russian tanks, problem solved

tajj7 #4 Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:17 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27246 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

I actually noted that Skill4ltu voiced this similar opinion and there is probably some worth in it. IF the RU server seems to want Russian vehicles on top due to some sort of patriotism etc. and they think the 430U et al are fine, then why not balance the servers differently?

Yes a little more work maybe for WG, but in the main we are talking about how a few tank attributes different on different servers, so not a massive amount of work and potentially more happy customers. 

Jauhesammutin #5 Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23174 battles
  • [KANKI] KANKI

View PostRudels_Tutor, on 02 May 2019 - 08:51 AM, said:

Dear WG,

it's been years of complaints and disrespect from WG towards the european and american community.

We understand that in your country pay to win, overpovered russian vehicles, gold ammo, balance issues and deception tactics are considered a standard "way" of how things are done and normally are done.

For the western mind however this it is not the way things should be or should ever be. The big majority will never consider that normal or acceptable.

There is one solution to provide everyone with the game they want (quite likely the only one). It is a very simple thing to do. Fork off the game and adapt it for western Europe and America. Let all russian people completely out of the balance and monetization for Western Europe and America. Make a very small competent international team to handle balance. Regarding monetization and E-sports in those regions why not copy the Riot model? If people can have the game they want they WILL invest. If the game is perceived fair the money made in the western region will increase overall because there would be so much more players.

Judging by your post you have a vendetta against Russia/Russians. 

I have no problem in Russian tanks being the best all around tanks. Why? Because it's a videogame.

If they changed the nations to A,B,C,D... would you still cry that "nation B is the best, boohoo"?

P.S. Did you know WG is a Cypriot company? They are part of the European Union :)

09:19 Added after 1 minute

View Posttajj7, on 02 May 2019 - 09:17 AM, said:

I actually noted that Skill4ltu voiced this similar opinion and there is probably some worth in it. IF the RU server seems to want Russian vehicles on top due to some sort of patriotism etc. and they think the 430U et al are fine, then why not balance the servers differently?

Yes a little more work maybe for WG, but in the main we are talking about how a few tank attributes different on different servers, so not a massive amount of work and potentially more happy customers. 

What does it matter which nation is "the best"? If they design the game around Russian tanks then so be it.

Play Russian tanks, problem solved.

shikaka9 #6 Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:19 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 67191 battles
  • [SWM] SWM
WoT Community Spring ... Soon

Homer_J #7 Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:38 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31398 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Posttajj7, on 02 May 2019 - 10:17 AM, said:

I actually noted that Skill4ltu voiced this similar opinion

I see OP is another one with no individual thoughts of his own and instead comes here to spout nonesense from some yootoober.

I note OP has 32 premium tanks of tier V and above, that's not exactly sending a message that he has a problem with the game.

Edited by Homer_J, 02 May 2019 - 10:40 AM.

malachi6 #8 Posted 02 May 2019 - 11:06 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 50920 battles
Cool, OP wants loot boxes, microtransactions and DLC's that should be part of the core game release.  "Western" gaming at its best.

Vitasik737 #9 Posted 02 May 2019 - 11:09 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37512 battles
  • [ANUBI] ANUBI

View PostJauhesammutin, on 02 May 2019 - 10:17 AM, said:

Judging by your post you have a vendetta against Russia/Russians. 

I have no problem in Russian tanks being the best all around tanks. Why? Because it's a videogame.

If they changed the nations to A,B,C,D... would you still cry that "nation B is the best, boohoo"?

P.S. Did you know WG is a Cypriot company? They are part of the European Union :)

09:19 Added after 1 minute

What does it matter which nation is "the best"? If they design the game around Russian tanks then so be it.

just to let you know, wg register the company in Cyprus due to tax (offshore), the company comes it self from Republic of Belarus, so none of the people do know anything about this company, they just think its Russian as the most servers are there, but do not forget that there playing from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and etc.

the other thing about Soviet tanks (not Russian, read history) they were better in that times and they are better in the game

tajj7 #10 Posted 02 May 2019 - 11:10 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27246 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostJauhesammutin, on 02 May 2019 - 09:17 AM, said:

That is just a crap argument, tanks should be a balanced and not just favour one nation, why bother having any other nations in the game if one nation's tanks are always best. Might as well just scrap all other tech trees and never bring in another nation.

Much fun game that would be.

Balance creating variety, seems like a win win to me. 

Hedgehog1963 #11 Posted 02 May 2019 - 11:13 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 52648 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
Do people actually get bent out of shape because the tanks from their own nation aren't as good s those from other nations in WoT?

994250 #12 Posted 02 May 2019 - 11:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5552 battles
Back in the days when i first registered, it quickly turn me away that i need to invest actual cash to be competitive.
Six years later i gave it another shot, and i decided this is a helluwa lot more fun now than it was then.
I have no issue whatsoever with one nations tanks being "better" than the other.

But when i first met a Tiger on the battlefield, it was kind of a let down.
I expected it to be somewhat more fearsome.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #13 Posted 02 May 2019 - 11:32 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 32396 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
Soviet bias, so what? If this was an American game by an American developer would you all still be complaining about the inevitable American bias cuz 'Murrica!!

Jauhesammutin #14 Posted 02 May 2019 - 11:42 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23174 battles
  • [KANKI] KANKI

View Posttajj7, on 02 May 2019 - 10:10 AM, said:

That is just a crap argument, tanks should be a balanced and not just favour one nation, why bother having any other nations in the game if one nation's tanks are always best. Might as well just scrap all other tech trees and never bring in another nation.

Much fun game that would be.

Balance creating variety, seems like a win win to me. 

If we had one nation then players would cry about one class or branch. For example "Medium BIAS, mediums are better than all the other classes".

What kind of imbalance are we talking about here? Your comments seems to suggest that it's gamebreaking. 

According to WoT-Life the highest T10 tech tree winrate belongs to EBR 105 (not Russian) at 53,78% and the worst winrate belongs to RHM at 46,81%. The difference between the best and the worst performing tanks is a whopping 6,97% or 7 out of 100 battles. Doesn't sound that imbalanced to me.

If we balanced out all the tanks then this game would be immensely boring. Why would you research a tank B if you already have tank A which performs exactly the same? Is that the "perfect" balance you desire? Or would your "balance" have a little imbalance in it, to make the game more interesting? If you have even the slightest imbalance then one tank will be "the best" and one thank "the worst". Then we would have this same discussion again, but the difference would be for example 2% instead of the current 7.

There are only 2 Russian tanks in the top 10 highest winrate in T10 tech tree tanks. There you have 8 reasons to grind out other nations. 

Russian tanks are considered the best as they are all around best tanks and easy to do well in them.

What do you do if you want to get a sneaky sniper? You grind STRV or Leo 1. What do you do if you want to have a 900dmg derp on a light? You grind out the Sheridan. Just because those tanks I mentioned are all around worse than their Russian counterparts doesn't mean that they aren't appealing. They appeal for other reasons and that's a good thing and brings variety to the game.

fwhaatpiraat #15 Posted 02 May 2019 - 11:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54256 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 02 May 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

Soviet bias, so what? If this was an American game by an American developer would you all still be complaining about the inevitable American bias cuz 'Murrica!!

Wouldn't that be really obvious?

Jauhesammutin #16 Posted 02 May 2019 - 11:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23174 battles
  • [KANKI] KANKI

View PostVitasik737, on 02 May 2019 - 10:09 AM, said:

just to let you know, wg register the company in Cyprus due to tax (offshore), the company comes it self from Republic of Belarus, so none of the people do know anything about this company, they just think its Russian as the most servers are there, but do not forget that there playing from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and etc.

the other thing about Soviet tanks (not Russian, read history) they were better in that times and they are better in the game

I know.

People who complain about Russian bias don't like Russia in general (things, people, whatever) and bring their hate into this game. They confuse reality with a video game. They get killed by a Russian (Soviet) tank and feel anger towards Russia.

Hendrik3 #17 Posted 02 May 2019 - 12:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2921 battles
  • [T-ANK] T-ANK

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 02 May 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

Very much this. Same goes for movies and documentaries. You can't have a game from WW1 with Americans owning everything from 1914 on, but once Americans make such games, there you have it.
I do understand that it's all about target audience, really. Especially if your target audience is rather nationalistic.

nobodys_fault_but_mine #18 Posted 02 May 2019 - 12:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19704 battles

Sweeping statement with no evidence at all, i do however feel the game does Russia no favours, no chance at all its will encourage a positive view.

View PostJauhesammutin, on 02 May 2019 - 11:50 AM, said:

I know.

People who complain about Russian bias don't like Russia in general (things, people, whatever) and bring their hate into this game. They confuse reality with a video game. They get killed by a Russian (Soviet) tank and feel anger towards Russia.

Kicky92 #19 Posted 02 May 2019 - 12:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 15523 battles
  • [EMRYS] EMRYS

This is one of the reasons I argue for a PvE mode in this game. 

PvE would be good because you can take whatever OP tanks you have and rolfstomp bots that don't complain.

You can have your un-nerfed nuclear arty's back, you can have Deathstars and S Barns firing all the gold they have and no one will complain because they're firing at bots.

Japanese super heavies wont be made into golden swiss cheese. WT Auf E100's can make a comeback, Arty can be auto-loading, wheelies wont be annoying actual humans etc. 

Don't make the myopic argument that PvE killed AW, it didn't. A lot of things combined caused AW to fail.

Here in WoT, PvE could be good if its anything like the past two Halloween modes.

HugSeal #20 Posted 02 May 2019 - 12:39 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

View PostHedgehog1963, on 02 May 2019 - 11:13 AM, said:

Do people actually get bent out of shape because the tanks from their own nation aren't as good s those from other nations in WoT?

Nah, People get bent out of shape because the tanks from one group is blatantly broken and overpowered compared to other groups of tanks in WoT

Also tagged with world of tanks, premium, ammo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users