Jump to content


XP bonus for not excluding maps


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

VeryRisky #1 Posted 03 May 2019 - 08:52 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 18467 battles
  • 8,882
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-11-2012

I was thinking that this excuding maps thing doesn't no much for a lot of us, particularly when you're playing a variety of tanks in a session.   So I'd like to see a little bonus, even 1% XP/crew XP for not using an exclusion slot.   If you make it an active choice that you have to chose to take the bonus instead of the exclusion, then it isn't just a bonus for ignoring the update. 

 

After all you do help the MM by not excluding.............



Homer_J #2 Posted 03 May 2019 - 08:54 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31398 battles
  • 34,176
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010
I think the bonus of potentially not having to play the same 3 maps for four hours is enough.

StahlWotan #3 Posted 03 May 2019 - 03:41 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 985 battles
  • 33
  • Member since:
    11-27-2018
Install a made in russia computer program = get robbed and cheated. 
14:42 Added after 0 minutes

*edit


Edited by DarkAri, 03 May 2019 - 06:12 PM.
Please don't insult others


BonjiOrongji #4 Posted 03 May 2019 - 03:44 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42364 battles
  • 1,472
  • [RMBLE] RMBLE
  • Member since:
    06-10-2011

View PostHomer_J, on 03 May 2019 - 08:54 AM, said:

I think the bonus of potentially not having to play the same 3 maps for four hours is enough.

 

strange ... never had that problem :sceptic:

BR33K1_PAWAH #5 Posted 03 May 2019 - 05:53 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 6439 battles
  • 1,397
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018

View PostBonjiOrongji, on 03 May 2019 - 05:44 PM, said:

 

strange ... never had that problem :sceptic:

 

Airfield - Tundra - Mannerheim - Paris cycle for almost 2 hours. One of the best WoT experiences i've had.

 



Balc0ra #6 Posted 03 May 2019 - 05:56 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 70162 battles
  • 19,007
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

1%? Kinda worthless tbh. I need more then that if I'm gonna be motivated to allow me to see Emperors border again.

 

View PostVeryRisky, on 03 May 2019 - 08:52 AM, said:

After all you do help the MM by not excluding.............

 

Do you tho? As if everyone had the same 3 maps prehaps. But considering it's locked for 4 hours, and not everyone will have the same map. It will hardly make a difference depending on map rotation at any given time. As most times you would not even get the map you block even if it was off during that session.


Edited by Balc0ra, 03 May 2019 - 05:57 PM.


Jumping_Turtle #7 Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:21 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 65904 battles
  • 6,280
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostBalc0ra, on 03 May 2019 - 05:56 PM, said:

 

But considering it's locked for 4 hours

 

Euhmmm but if you dont change them dont they keepon blocking those two maps ?



Bordhaw #8 Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:26 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 13572 battles
  • 3,867
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostVeryRisky, on 03 May 2019 - 07:52 AM, said:

I was thinking that this excuding maps thing doesn't no much for a lot of us, particularly when you're playing a variety of tanks in a session.   So I'd like to see a little bonus, even 1% XP/crew XP for not using an exclusion slot.   If you make it an active choice that you have to chose to take the bonus instead of the exclusion, then it isn't just a bonus for ignoring the update. 

 

After all you do help the MM by not excluding.............

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users