Anyone else only play Premium tanks now

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Interdiction #1 Posted 03 May 2019 - 12:11 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14324 battles

Since WG Destroyed the Tier x German td and the French Tier x td I find myself rather unwilling to grind other lines in case they do the same 

I feel so cheated with the Grille 15 now as it is a poor cousin of the Tier 9 ....They left my tier x Russian td alone so why mess with the others 

At the very least give us all of our XP back for the entire line please ...

Premium and gold makes me bold 

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #2 Posted 03 May 2019 - 12:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9731 battles

The reason I don't grind is because good lines get nerfed plus it costs me gold to convert xp for tech tree tanks

At least you know your premium is relatively stable and even a bad game will get you some credits

Got hundreds of thousands of spare xp now

The other problem I found was because Tier9 plus tech tree tanks can cost a lot of credits to run players are even less supportive than at tier 8, many are terrified they'll make a credits loss instead of focusing on the game

Edited by If_I_Die_You_Die_Too, 03 May 2019 - 12:30 PM.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 03 May 2019 - 12:39 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 71510 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Well, at least we got to keep the tier X's they removed. As the 155 is the one I like vs the Foch B. As with anything you grind. It's not guaranteed it will remain so indefinitely anyway. Be that tier 5 or X. As in nerfed like the Types, or removed like the 155 before you get to it "tho we got almost a 6 months notice to grind it". Or changed like the VK 30.01 H back in the day that used to be a tier 6 med with a stronger turret and a short 88. As for XP back? On what? You missing out on the tier X, or for the tier 7,8,9, you have that are better now vs before on the French TD line. The only time WOT has given back XP, was for the E50 top engine they removed back in the day. And that was after a rather huge rage storm on the forums. So not willingly. 

But the Grille? Tbh it's no WT auf E100. But in a support role with that gun, it works. I just wish they did something about the ground resistance and hull traverse on it if anything. As that's why I hate playing it. Not due to the 1.35-sec aim time gun. Or give it a wider turret traverse arch like they did with the WT auf pz IV.

But... WOWS did offer the XP back for the drastic carrier changes. Not due to a nerf etc. Removing the unlocked ships at the same time. Tho if we will see something like that in WOT later on a drastic change in style etc? Who knows.

seXikanac #4 Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13317 battles
  • [-YU-] -YU-

View PostInterdiction, on 03 May 2019 - 12:11 PM, said:

Since WG Destroyed the Tier x German td and the French Tier x td I find myself rather unwilling to grind other lines in case they do the same 

I feel so cheated with the Grille 15 now as it is a poor cousin of the Tier 9 ....They left my tier x Russian td alone so why mess with the others 

At the very least give us all of our XP back for the entire line please ...

Premium and gold makes me bold 

I only play premiums since I returned to the game last winter

Denisian #5 Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:38 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8523 battles
Just grind a line that they won't nerf cause it's already really bad.... like the STB-1.... oh wait, nvm.

MulkQvist_Fi #6 Posted 04 May 2019 - 11:51 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 40782 battles
  • [1ST2D] 1ST2D

I play for fun. Why else would  you play?

This includes premium tanks too. Even premium ammo sometimes to actually pen.

Flame me freely for this...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users