41 replies to this topic

XxKuzkina_MatxX #41 Posted 15 May 2019 - 05:14 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 53201 battles
  • [OBY] OBY

View PostBlackBloodBandit, on 15 May 2019 - 07:54 PM, said:

better doesn't mean the changes are meaningful

You already have a reference line with the average tier 8 medium performance. Just from the numbers i think it's well above that average currently, same as the Indien, but the actual performance remains to be seen in battle.

The reload was already garbage for it's tier, so it wasn't good. the rest of the stats are on paper. don't expect to hit something special from long range. 0.3 accuracy doesn't mean that much. also the fact that the premium rounds are changed to APCR, means that they will lose pen over distance, which doesn't help a sniper at all.

The penetration loss over distance for the APCR is really negligible and to be honest, having unrealistic expectations or demands when seeking buffs isn't the way to go with WG. Sad but true so curb your enthusiasm! :)

This tank doesn't seem worth it to take from Frontline if it is like this. It will be worse then the STA-1 is right now.

It'll be different that's for sure, worse in some areas and better in others. Still not enough to make it a good tank in FL or randoms!

WG does this to give it it's own role.. doesn't mean that anyone wants to play that role. The tank was fine for me as it was, but like this, I don't want it. Playing against high-alpha guns most of the team, will make the Japanese meds even more something to laugh at. It's like the AMX 30 line: it doesn't make sense to have dpm if you can't make it work because you can't hit your shots reliably.

Yep!

MeNoobTank #42 Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15473 battles
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC
I was so excited for the STA-2 buffs....but now they changed their minds ? Why ? the tank is not competitive right now. It is not a bad tank but not a viable option to play either. I mean, why would I play my STA-2 when I can play Proggetto 46 which is better in every way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users