New nerf

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

aps1 #1 Posted 05 May 2019 - 01:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23451 battles

I get why thanks get Nerfed and I may be a little disappointed as the last 3 t x  thanks I grimes come under the new nerf 

FB, the only gripe  I have about this is the aiming time, the rest seems to be pretty fair, I think the aiming time was a step to far with this one.

the 430u not really noticed any difference in this one but I did hear they cancelled the nerf.

T5, I don’t really know where to start with this one, the only good thing about this tank was the gun, it balanced of everything else on this tank and what you have done to it  as made me not want to play this tank anymore, I play this game for fun and to kill some hours playing this tank is not fun now, I have read some people say it’s still good for a damaged block mission, sorry I don’t want to take a tank out to get shot at and there a lot better tanks to do these missions in. Obj 705a is a go to tank for damages block hell that tank can block enough forall the final heavy missions. 

I am not saying the T5 is not good for anything as every ranks as it’s pros and cons I am simply saying why would you play this tank over a most other heavies ?  

I have played this game for coming in 7 years now and all in all you do a pretty good job and I seldom come on the forum but I felt I needed to say you went a bit to far with this one. 

Homer_J #2 Posted 05 May 2019 - 02:29 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31398 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postaps1, on 05 May 2019 - 01:26 PM, said:

T5, I don’t really know where to start with this one, the only good thing about this tank was the gun, it balanced of everything else on this tank 

It didn't balance anything.  Giving it the derp was a massive mistake which made a useless tank annoying to play against and expensive to run.

friedeggnchips #3 Posted 05 May 2019 - 02:33 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2240 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 05 May 2019 - 01:29 PM, said:

It didn't balance anything.  Giving it the derp was a massive mistake which made a useless tank annoying to play against and expensive to run.

Adding Japanese Superheavy tanks was the massive mistake imo

Dorander #4 Posted 05 May 2019 - 02:35 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20349 battles

430U nerfs were on Supertest only and never even made it close to a live patch.

FB = FV I guess?

Type 5 heavy is still a superheavy with high hitpoints and a good armour profile. The derp design was simply silly, replacing method and effort with results. There are many reasons why you could pick one heavy over another, but if the main reason that applies to you is "it gives the best results (for me)" then there's really nothing else to say.

Japualtah #5 Posted 05 May 2019 - 02:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31049 battles

Large HE guns (FB4005 and Dethstar also have such guns btw) are a necessary evil to counter stalinium turrets.

If the Type 5 goes, which I wellcome because it's as annoying to play than to play against, we will be back at shooting 120mm HE shells for 100 damage, which will take some time to achieve anything.

Unless the Great Ammo Rebalance (which I begin to doubt will ever happen) makes all ammo equally interesting in various situations.

Homer_J #6 Posted 05 May 2019 - 02:44 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31398 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postfriedeggnchips, on 05 May 2019 - 02:33 PM, said:

Adding Japanese Superheavy tanks was the massive mistake imo

Well some of us did point that out at the time, especially since it came right after they said they wouldn't introduce the new German superheavies because they were impossible to balance.

View PostJapualtah, on 05 May 2019 - 02:37 PM, said:

Large HE guns (FB4005 and Dethstar also have such guns btw) are a necessary evil to counter stalinium turrets.

If only that was true.

But you don't shoot your large, expensive HE round at a massively well armoured turret, you shoot it at something with 50mm where you can do full damage.

friedeggnchips #7 Posted 05 May 2019 - 02:46 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2240 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 05 May 2019 - 01:44 PM, said:

Well some of us did point that out at the time, especially since it came right after they said they wouldn't introduce the new German superheavies because they were impossible to balance.

And then they realised how much money they could rake in through APCR rounds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users