• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Pedro_Agnus #1 Posted 06 May 2019 - 04:49 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29514 battles
  • [S-D-G] S-D-G
Hi all,

Today i got into this: I got shot twice by an T71 DA because we were losing and his frustration took him to do that by some reason.... maybe because i was in the back (with a TD, more than normal) and..... i shot him once after he shot me! Hey.... Fair right?
Then he started to complaint in the chat i shot him (yes, after he shot me twice!) and then i got shot by M12 - SPG, which i shot her back and... pufff one shot and i got banned.

So, they shot me and nothing happens. I do 2 shots and one of them ammo rack - arty is gone and i'm banned.

Does this sounds FAIR to you when you're being shot by team mates and once you shot them back you are the one being banned because they don't know how to play the game and think an TD have to be in the front of the line?

Then i send WG a ticket explaining i only shot them back.... and.... I only get default answer from the customer support by they state in some situations they can actually see the replay and action. BUT not based in what i've just explained because this is the in game mechanism. At this point i all i wanted was the premium time back because i dont believe this is fair ... And.... they dont even touch on that subject. All they send is default feedbacks about in game rules and actions. Basically what i've explained is for nothing because they don't believe us and don't even care about seing the replay but the money is already on their side and my premium time is not going back.

So, Have someone here experienced something like this where you have team mates shooting you and you are the one being banned and not getting premium time back because WG don't gieve a ..... about if you are right or not?

Best regards tankers.

Pedro_Agnus

Dragokar #2 Posted 06 May 2019 - 05:25 PM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 40751 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
yep it is fair in your case.

Pedro_Agnus #3 Posted 06 May 2019 - 05:26 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29514 battles
  • [S-D-G] S-D-G

View PostDragokar, on 06 May 2019 - 04:25 PM, said:

yep it is fair in your case.

Ok, fair why if i was shot with no reason at all? So if a platoon start shooting at you (both shot you twice) and nothing happens to them... Is it fair?

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 06 May 2019 - 05:31 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

It's in the rules.....don't shoot your team mates. The system is automatic, it doesn't care about motive. If the player who shot you continued to do so....they would have been banned, but you decided to go on a revenge shooting spree.

'Fair' doesn't come into it, perhaps more players should read the rules to which they agree with every update of the game.

Pedro_Agnus #5 Posted 06 May 2019 - 05:38 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29514 battles
  • [S-D-G] S-D-G

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 06 May 2019 - 04:31 PM, said:

It's in the rules.....don't shoot your team mates. The system is automatic, it doesn't care about motive. If the player who shot you continued to do so....they would have been banned, but you decided to go on a revenge shooting spree.

'Fair' doesn't come into it, perhaps more players should read the rules to which they agree with every update of the game.

So lets say a Grille 15 platton shoot you twice.... You're dead... No matter what! Right? But still... Nothings happens because they only shot you twice and they are only banned if they shot u 3x. Still is it fair WG is not taking in consideration that you are killed with no motive? Because thats what they are stating and i can show you the feedbacks. They dont care if you shot them back or whatever.... You just need to go to the garage and be quiet like if that was right!
Or let me guess.... You are both "green" players who like to shot red ones as well and make a fun of that? Is it fair by any means?
Hey, i can take the ban but why is the "in game mechanics" not responding when you are shot more that twice by team mates? I guess is fun to some to hit you just to steam off your frustration .... is that right?

ypr765prco #6 Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44648 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10240/

read this.

Pedro_Agnus #7 Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:33 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29514 battles
  • [S-D-G] S-D-G

View Postypr765prco, on 06 May 2019 - 05:17 PM, said:

Use this:
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/

MeetriX #8 Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:52 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 23819 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

https://dictionary.c...h/?q=Unfair ban

Very helpful.

BravelyRanAway #9 Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostPedro_Agnus, on 06 May 2019 - 04:38 PM, said:

So lets say a Grille 15 platton shoot you twice.... You're dead... No matter what! Right? But still... Nothings happens because they only shot you twice and they are only banned if they shot u 3x. Still is it fair WG is not taking in consideration that you are killed with no motive? Because thats what they are stating and i can show you the feedbacks. They dont care if you shot them back or whatever.... You just need to go to the garage and be quiet like if that was right!
Or let me guess.... You are both "green" players who like to shot red ones as well and make a fun of that? Is it fair by any means?
Hey, i can take the ban but why is the "in game mechanics" not responding when you are shot more that twice by team mates? I guess is fun to some to hit you just to steam off your frustration .... is that right?

So...you know how it works, but you did what you did in reply regardless, in that case your ban is more than justified.

Now, to justify your little and rant, you try to paint me as someone who shoots team mates, I hate to burst you bubble.

I don't shoot team mates at all, hence I don't get banned...ever. But I have seen two who shot me get banned.

If you can design a computer program that can tell what the motive is behind shooting team mates.........you'd be a millionaire.

Anyway....enjoy your ban.:)

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 06 May 2019 - 06:57 PM.

Pedro_Agnus #10 Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:10 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29514 battles
  • [S-D-G] S-D-G

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 06 May 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

So...you know how it works, but you did what you did in reply regardless, in that case your ban is more than justified.

Now, to justify your little and rant, you try to paint me as someone who shoots team mates, I hate to burst you bubble.

I don't shoot team mates at all, hence I don't get banned...ever. But I have seen two who shot me get banned.

If you can design a computer program that can tell what the motive is behind shooting team mates.........you'd be a millionaire.

Anyway....enjoy your ban.:)

Little brain.... As a developer i know there's ways to develop something that allows you to shot a team mate back if he shot you before and not be santioned for that. That simply dont exist in the game. Too much coding and other stuff involved? SURE! But is possible! We don't need to know what is in their little brains! Don't say i've never teach you something....

BravelyRanAway #11 Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostPedro_Agnus, on 06 May 2019 - 06:10 PM, said:

Little brain.... As a developer i know there's ways to develop something that allows you to shot a team mate back if he shot you before and not be santioned for that. That simply dont exist in the game. Too much coding and other stuff involved? SURE! But is possible! We don't need to know what is in their little brains! Don't say i've never teach you something....

Of course.......everyone's a developer/lawyer/accountant depending on the topic. Go and develop it and stop crying....and enjoy your ban.:)

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 06 May 2019 - 07:20 PM.

MeetriX #12 Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:23 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 23819 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View PostPedro_Agnus, on 06 May 2019 - 07:10 PM, said:

So?

Goal of the game is not to shoot your team mates.

Pedro_Agnus #13 Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:24 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29514 battles
  • [S-D-G] S-D-G

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 06 May 2019 - 06:20 PM, said:

Of course.......everyone's a developer/lawyer/accountant depending on the topic. Go and develop it and stop crying....and enjoy your ban.:)

Hey... Ban for one hour allowed me to go for lunch! Long time gone. Thats all you have to say? At least i'm actually one and i know what i talk about! Better than that someone who thinks knows a lot.... and like Jon Snow... "Knows nothing" :teethhappy:

18:25 Added after 1 minute

View PostMeetriX, on 06 May 2019 - 06:23 PM, said:

So?

Goal of the game is not to shoot your team mates.

Correct.... But if that happens on purpose? And they shot you to get you out of battle for no reason? Are you happy with that?

BravelyRanAway #14 Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostPedro_Agnus, on 06 May 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

Hey... Ban for one hour allowed me to go for lunch! Long time gone. Thats all you have to say? At least i'm actually one and i know what i talk about! Better than that someone who thinks knows a lot.... and like Jon Snow... "Knows nothing" :teethhappy:

It appears I know more than you as you're the one crying his eyes out like a baby over a one hour ban.:trollface:

Pay must be very poor in development.:D

Nishi_Kinuyo #15 Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:35 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9022 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

So what you're saying is this:

You're a person who habitually damages his teammates and finally got his just desserts for doing so?

The_Naa #16 Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8220 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

OP gets banned for an hour. -> goes back after the ban and sees he lost premium time. -> makes a thread about it in the forums. -> rants about unfair ban for 2 hours = profit :great:

MeetriX #17 Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:38 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 23819 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View PostPedro_Agnus, on 06 May 2019 - 07:24 PM, said:

Correct.... But if that happens on purpose? And they shot you to get you out of battle for no reason? Are you happy with that?

There is no 'if'. It has happened and it will happen in the future.

I hop in the next tank and let the shooter pay the bill.

If you want to play a game where you can kill your team mates, then you need to find some.

For what ever reasons team damage happens and I hope that the system stays as it is.

Captain_Kremen0 #18 Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:46 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 39105 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

Your nickname is ambiguous you dont know if your'e spanish or scottish.

Shooting your own team isn't.

Do it and you get banned

Nishi_Kinuyo #19 Posted 07 May 2019 - 06:41 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9022 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostCaptain_Kremen0, on 06 May 2019 - 10:46 PM, said:

Your nickname is ambiguous you dont know if your'e spanish or scottish.

Why not both?

Captain_Kremen0 #20 Posted 07 May 2019 - 09:23 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 39105 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB
Well I suppose we do live in a modern world after all

Also tagged with banned, blue, teamkill, premiumreturn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users