Can't report illegal mod users

illegal mods aimbot cheat

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

sniper_pixie #1 Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:54 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 56209 battles

I was browsing through WoTReplays when I came across a game in which the uploader was obviously using an aimbot. While stationary, keeping his screen centred on a stationary enemy tank, the reticule shifted by itself to a weak spot so his gun was not aiming where he was looking. I decided to report the player and navigated through the options of raising a ticket to find this:

If you suspect that a certain player is using forbidden modifications, you do not need to create a ticket for Player Support.
Player Support does not process tickets with complaints on the use of forbidden modifications of the game client. The Administration of the project performs regular inspections of players, and all identified violators
are punished.
Our Company allocates sufficient resources to the control of in-game violations and has all the tools to identify those that break our rules.
You can find more information on actions taken in the articles we regularly release in the news section of our portal.
Rest assured that all violators will get their deserved punishment.

He's played 30k games, and in his last 1000 battles his WN8 is 3600, which is half again his overall average of 2300. His win rate over those 1000 games is 68%, 13% above his overall average of 55%. His average damage is 3050, which is 1030 above his overall average damage. Just wondering when this particular rule violator will get his deserved punishment...

MeetriX #2 Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:59 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 22238 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE
They don't even listen when a CC is reporting.

WindSplitter1 #3 Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:23 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18755 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View Postsniper_pixie, on 06 May 2019 - 07:54 PM, said:

I was browsing through WoTReplays when I came across a game in which the uploader was obviously using an aimbot. While stationary, keeping his screen centred on a stationary enemy tank, the reticule shifted by itself to a weak spot so his gun was not aiming where he was looking. I decided to report the player and navigated through the options of raising a ticket to find this:

If you suspect that a certain player is using forbidden modifications, you do not need to create a ticket for Player Support.
Player Support does not process tickets with complaints on the use of forbidden modifications of the game client. The Administration of the project performs regular inspections of players, and all identified violators
are punished.
Our Company allocates sufficient resources to the control of in-game violations and has all the tools to identify those that break our rules.
You can find more information on actions taken in the articles we regularly release in the news section of our portal.

He's played 30k games, and in his last 1000 battles his WN8 is 3600, which is half again his overall average of 2300. His win rate over those 1000 games is 68%, 13% above his overall average of 55%. His average damage is 3050, which is 1030 above his overall average damage. Just wondering when this particular rule violator will get his deserved punishment...

Submit the replay to Claus Kellerman.

Bracciano_gatto #4 Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2506 battles
And submit the replay to WG. They DO acts on those.

NekoPuffer_PPP #5 Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:52 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 32907 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

The problem with illegal mods will persist until such modifications become automatically gamebreaking when the game detects them (this would mean implementing an active detector system in-game, to find the illegal code and crash the game).

It can be done, surely, given enough time, such a system would work. ...knowing WG I wouldn't be surprised if any innocent players got banned due to a glitch in the system, but uh, that's what the Support Team is there for, right? :hiding:

As long as illegal mods are available, and won't get auto-purged by the game...no matter how many players you ban, there will always be new ones, and the problem will never be solved entirely.

There's a saying "Rather prevent than heal", I think that sums it up well.

WindSplitter1 #6 Posted 06 May 2019 - 11:43 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18755 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostPervyPastryPuffer, on 06 May 2019 - 09:52 PM, said:

There's a saying "Rather prevent than heal", I think that sums it up well.

Oh! We have those in Portugal too! :D

Pansenmann #7 Posted 06 May 2019 - 11:55 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 35556 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

eekeeboo once told me that "if you only use stuff from the official wg mod hub you are safe"

but still I take a very conservative approach to modding - quality of life stuff like

a lot of garage modifications but also a proper (clean) crosshair and of course the UT announcer

Slyspy #8 Posted 07 May 2019 - 07:09 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14458 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I should think that players can't report illegal mod users because they can't and don't identify them correctly, thus wasting everyone's time. 

Jauhesammutin #9 Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23271 battles
  • [KANKI] KANKI

View Postsniper_pixie, on 06 May 2019 - 07:54 PM, said:

are punished.

So did his reticule shift itself just once or was it ongoing trough the whole replay? You didn't hear the auto aim activation sound when he aimed at the enemy?

I would send that replay to some Youtubers after confirming it truly was an aimbot and not just some bug in the replay.

aleksot #10 Posted 07 May 2019 - 09:20 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 41377 battles
  • [G_LT] G_LT

Malinovka, in the end of game 50B went not to hill on Malinovka, where probably enemy arty was and last time he shot from there our 113, but exactly to opposite direction-to our spawn and straight found enemy arty. This made me suspiciuos, because he changed his climbing to the hill and rushed for the side where our arty was standing, very drasticaly. I downloaded destroed object forbiden mod and installed it, then i watched replay-atfer enemy 1 arty fired-her possition appeared on minimap, he waited 5 secs and went and killed it. Then reloaded, another arty last shot from cheat mod possition was on minimap, he went straight on and destroyed it. Then 50B went hill where tree destroyed appeared on minimap, but after some time tree destroeyd appeared in another side of map, near our arty spawn. He instantly changes direction and moves to this point, founds exactly the same spot standing enemy CGC and kills. I ask this player how you did this, send me your replay. Answer was-i have 508m view range (arty was about 800m from him) and i know how people play. So i send this replay for forbidden mods to WG. In answer they say <<dear Aleksot, we noticed you using forbidden mods and therefore punishment is 7 days ban or permanent ban>>. The problem is i never used forbidden mods in game, never had been punished for them and this cheater 50B was not banned too.

In picture there is moment 50b goes for hill, where last fallen tree is displayed on malinovka hill and when tree falls near 113 tank, 50b turns turret in his direction, then turns to that point.

in this moment 50b founds enemy arty, exactly in the place where 50b was aiming for. how lucky he must be to found this?

and btw 50b destroyed all 3 arty in game using same cheater mods-all were the same position where minimap cheat mod was showing them (last shot position)

here is replay link, where i noticed interesting facts about unicum and his cheat playstyle http://wotreplays.eu...super_conqueror

*Edit

Edited by xP4_warrior, 08 May 2019 - 03:43 PM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to insults against Staff.

Bigtime_Alarm #11 Posted 07 May 2019 - 07:41 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20027 battles
Report people who are not using illegal mods, WG will probably just give them some.

Japualtah #12 Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31172 battles

Do you even realize the loss in revenue should they ban all illegal mods users?

If they had the ability to ban cheaters, would they wait monthes?

Anyway, what they should do is integrate the most requested features into the game, it wouldn't hurt anyone since the most vocal posters on these boards repeatedly say aimbots don't give any advantage.

gpalsson #13 Posted 07 May 2019 - 09:02 PM

General

• Player
  • 24477 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
OP you will get a forum ban because naming and shaming because poor cheaters have rights and their feelings might get hurt and such, and also they most likely won't be punished because no one can be bothered to look at replays. Once in a while they do ban waves which is great however.

Pansenmann #14 Posted 07 May 2019 - 09:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 35556 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostJapualtah, on 07 May 2019 - 08:32 PM, said:

Anyway, what they should do is integrate the most requested features into the game, it wouldn't hurt anyone since the most vocal posters on these boards repeatedly say aimbots don't give any advantage.

WG will definately never add stuff like "automatic equipment return" to the vanilla client :)

StahlWotan #15 Posted 07 May 2019 - 09:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 985 battles

View Postsniper_pixie, on 06 May 2019 - 08:54 PM, said:

"Deserved punishments" exist only in written "fair play policy"...   ...if you were allowed to report these players, (and if your suspicion were correct), WG would come to problems if you noticed that he wasn't punished at all... 

Propjesschieter #16 Posted 08 May 2019 - 07:51 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3915 battles

View Postaleksot, on 07 May 2019 - 09:20 AM, said:

:child:

1) The 50B is not a unicum but a 2000 wn8 player.

2) YOU installed forbidden mods (you say only after this match..sure) and send replay to WG..

aleksot #17 Posted 08 May 2019 - 02:04 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 41377 battles
  • [G_LT] G_LT

View PostJapualtah, on 07 May 2019 - 07:32 PM, said:

if they would give just 1 hour ban after game with using illegal mods, 99% cheaters would dissapear imediately, others would play 1 battle and get next 1 hour ban.

13:11 Added after 7 minutes

View PostPropjesschieter, on 08 May 2019 - 06:51 AM, said:

1) The 50B is not a unicum but a 2000 wn8 player.

2) YOU installed forbidden mods (you say only after this match..sure) and send replay to WG..

Im not you, so you are talking about yourself. Im not sending ticket to WG for cheating, if im not sure if he is a cheater. So i downloaded cheats and there you are right. I watched my own replay and what i saw, lets me send the replay to WG and call this person cheater. BUT i never used ilegal mods in game. And there is no warning that you cant use ilegal mods when waching replays :P BTW cheater is unicum, i took a look at older and tank stats.

What i found in wg replays-there are more than 100 replays mine and with me in both teams from different players, you can take them and make analysis of my gameplay if you want to prove i was using mods.

And what we call persons like you-poor reroll. You have really bad mindset to call person cheater, if you not saw any game of him, never met him before, never talked to him, never played with him. Im aware of such persons like Propjesschieter, because they are so called-hiden profesors, they know everything about everything, and everything, except them, are stupid and bad.

Edited by aleksot, 08 May 2019 - 02:22 PM.

eldrak #18 Posted 08 May 2019 - 02:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 50311 battles
  • [GR-W] GR-W

View Postaleksot, on 08 May 2019 - 01:04 PM, said:

BTW cheater is unicum, i took a look at older and tank stats.

It's a bought account. Recents are 46% wins 900 wn8 while overall are 54% 2100, combined with drastic playstyle changes for spots/game and decap points.

Edited by eldrak, 08 May 2019 - 02:30 PM.

Slyspy #19 Posted 08 May 2019 - 02:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14458 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postaleksot, on 08 May 2019 - 02:04 PM, said:

if they would give just 1 hour ban after game with using illegal mods, 99% cheaters would dissapear imediately, others would play 1 battle and get next 1 hour ban.

13:11 Added after 7 minutes

Im not you, so you are talking about yourself. Im not sending ticket to WG for cheating, if im not sure if he is a cheater. So i downloaded cheats and there you are right. I watched my own replay and what i saw, lets me send the replay to WG and call this person cheater. BUT i never used ilegal mods in game. And there is no warning that you cant use ilegal mods when waching replays :P BTW cheater is unicum, i took a look at older and tank stats.

What i found in wg replays-there are more than 100 replays mine and with me in both teams from different players, you can take them and make analysis of my gameplay if you want to prove i was using mods.

And what we call persons like you-poor reroll. You have really bad mindset to call person cheater, if you not saw any game of him, never met him before, never talked to him, never played with him. Im aware of such persons like Propjesschieter, because they are so called-hiden profesors, they know everything about everything, and everything, except them, are stupid and bad.

That is great but all you've really proved, with absolute certainty, is that you had installed a forbidden mod. 

Shad0wize #20 Posted 08 May 2019 - 02:44 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12055 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

I don't mind to tickle your pickle but installing such mods to 'check' people is also forbidden.

Also linking the replay would've proved far more useful than the entire witch-hunt you posted on the forum breaking yet another rule.

Finally, this YouTuber also seems to cheat, watch him get 10 kills on Widepark: https://www.youtube....7mHhL0lyf4&t=0s

Also tagged with illegal mods, aimbot, cheat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users