The rise of Social Justice

ban chat ban chat restricted farty arty nerf artillery insults light tanks nerfed tanks report

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Maick3l #1 Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11002 battles

A couple of years ago we had the opportunity to chat with the enemy team and man was that fun. Picking on snowflakes was one way of making a player lose focus and screw up for his team. But not on the soon to be politically correct company. This may be ancient history, but very relevant in the upcoming series of events.
In 2017 most tank categories had been "equalized" e.g. lights gained a level and lost their monopoly on speed and spotting ability, while slow but stiff tanks gained maneuverability. Way to implement a dose of communist-ish change in a game that should provide nothing other than entertainment value.

A more noticeable phenomenon is that of hatred by the inexperienced players against the enemy artillery, as well as friendly one who doesn't seem to help the team, the way he, the inexperienced player, wants it to. Nowadays people hate and sometimes cause in/direct death to their own artillery/ies. Kind of like an old film called Revenge of the Nerds. Skilled artillery players (jocks) have some cool and unique qualities that the camping, overexposed unskilled player (nerd) doesn't. This "injustice" has been eradicated by the SjWargaming.
Insulting a player/s nowadays results in days or even weeks of chat ban. The horrendous criminal behind the screen who used his keyboard to commit the terrible deed was brought to justice!

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24334 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

So, you got shot by your team driving sitting at the back in arty and ranted and got banned.

What a unique problem.

Maick3l #3 Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11002 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 08 May 2019 - 09:27 PM, said:

So, you got shot by your team driving sitting at the back in arty and ranted and got banned.

What a unique problem.

Nice try, but no.

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:39 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24334 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

I love your use of the pointless phrase 'communist-ish change' as if it actually means something.

Maick3l #5 Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11002 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 08 May 2019 - 09:39 PM, said:

I love your use of the pointless phrase 'communist-ish change' as if it actually means something.

Social justice, communism, pity politics, overreaction, fear based decisions etc. They're all related.

Nishi_Kinuyo #6 Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:56 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9067 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostMaick3l, on 08 May 2019 - 09:44 PM, said:

Social justice, communism, pity politics, overreaction, fear based decisions etc. They're all related.

No, they're really not.

Communism has nothing to do with so-called "social justice".

Communism is about the eradication of the difference between classes so everybody is equal.

Social justice is about being a whiny [edited]on twitter denouncing others to make themselves look good.

Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 08 May 2019 - 09:59 PM.

Maick3l #7 Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11002 battles

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 08 May 2019 - 09:56 PM, said:

No, they're really not.

Communism has nothing to do with so-called "social justice".

Communism is about the eradication of the difference between classes so everybody is equal.

Social justice is about being a whiny [edited]on twitter denouncing others to make themselves look good.

People who can't compete in a capitalist society use social justice to demand communism, withithout using the label, obviously. More recent labels are "inclusion", "equality" etc. Social justice is inevitable when most of us experience no real threat in our life. I'm just here pointing it out. And it is related to communism. It's always the lower class that wants to be equal and finds injustices in the higher class.

It's a joke if you think social justice is limited to twitter and other platform virtue signalers. It's ever-present in common institutions, in school, courts, jobs, personal evaluation, promotion, treatment etc.

Edited by Maick3l, 08 May 2019 - 10:18 PM.

Karasu_Hidesuke #8 Posted 10 May 2019 - 10:37 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 17036 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
'Social justice' has an antonym or a contrasting counterpart called 'social unrest'.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users