Clans MoE Requirements

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SlyMeerkat #1 Posted 09 May 2019 - 01:55 PM

Major

• Player
  • 17737 battles
  • [FILO] FILO

This is something i have been curious about for a while and that is, when i look at decent clans and those that are way up there, a majority of them require a certain amount of 3 Marked tanks in given Tiers.

I consider myself to be a decent player (lease i hope so) and so i enjoy playing and learning as best as i can to improve but say if i wanted to join a clan with these requirements, are they strict on that or do they make exceptions because as a player myself i find going for Marks on tanks the most tedious, boring and no fun at all thing to do in this game and so would that really be a hindrance on me just because i dont like doing it and if so why!?

Edited by SlyMeerkat, 09 May 2019 - 02:00 PM.

TheDrownedApe #2 Posted 09 May 2019 - 02:52 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 47519 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

No idea Sly and I can't answer for many clans; just IDEAL and out FL (faileadership) never look at MoEs or indeed any 1 or 2 single "stats". I suspect like many top clans it's about your team play and how you fit into our group. Clearly WN8 and TX average damage is looked at and those not up to scratch will not get a trial, but a decent application (we have our own site with a recruitment section) with requirements around our expected will get you a trial. Then it's a case of playing with your, hopefully, new clan mates and making a positive impression. We have our own internal system on the trial and have accepted 1800 Wn8 players yet turned down 3500 ones.

Most clans that have been around for a long time will have a similar process I suspect.

Edit: the lul in between CW/campaigns is a good time to try and join a clan above your station as more than anything they want active players and you are more likely to be accepted(this is how I managed to get into IDEAL, well and they wanted a fatherly figure)

Edited by TheDrownedApe, 09 May 2019 - 02:59 PM.

rustysprite #3 Posted 09 May 2019 - 03:21 PM

Major

• Player
  • 22679 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
As Ape knows... we ask for MOF's in the Dingers.... he will explain  ;)

TheDrownedApe #4 Posted 09 May 2019 - 06:20 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 47519 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View Postrustysprite, on 09 May 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

As Ape knows... we ask for MOF's in the Dingers.... he will explain  ;)

Rusty has to ask for them as he hasn't caught any recently and struggles to remember what they look like

grensu #5 Posted 09 May 2019 - 07:16 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 37531 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
an easy way to get recognised and invited into a clan is to join their TS/discord and just play advances and toons with them .. if you're any good sooner or later they will try to recruit you ;)

Edited by grensu, 09 May 2019 - 07:16 PM.

Also tagged with Clans, MoE, Requirements

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users