missions tanks

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

CalZeus #1 Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2959 battles

Hi.

i have few questions about the bootcamp missions that gives a free tank.

First of all i didnt ever recieve these missions. My account is not new and i dont know if that matters as few friends of mine that have accounts as old as me got said missions.

I want to know if there is a reason i didnt get these missions and my friends did.

If it any case this is/was a bug can i do something to get these missions for the free VI tank

If not a simple explanation of what and why is enough :)

There might be some more questions from me side after i get an answear so dont close the post instantly

Thanks in advance.

Miepie #2 Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 3976 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I seem to recall you needed to have 1) finished the bootcamp (it's under the same button where you find your game settings and exit the game) and 2) unlocked a Tier IV tank (but you have that part covered already). 

CalZeus #3 Posted 10 May 2019 - 06:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2959 battles
It supposedly says i have gotten a reward already which is false ....

Long_Range_Sniper #4 Posted 10 May 2019 - 07:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37410 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
It's for new accounts, and takes around a hundred+ games I think. You need to grind a tier V as part of the missions but you can select a stock tier 6 from any tech tree.

CalZeus #5 Posted 10 May 2019 - 07:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2959 battles

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 10 May 2019 - 07:22 PM, said:

It's for new accounts, and takes around a hundred+ games I think. You need to grind a tier V as part of the missions but you can select a stock tier 6 from any tech tree.

i know that as my friend recently did those missions. They have old accounts like mine from like few years back. They got the missions when we recently started playing again but i didnt :/

Long_Range_Sniper #6 Posted 10 May 2019 - 08:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37410 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostCalZeus, on 10 May 2019 - 06:26 PM, said:

i know that as my friend recently did those missions. They have old accounts like mine from like few years back. They got the missions when we recently started playing again but i didnt :/

I'm afraid you're stuck then. Maybe do the Stug IV missions if you've not tried them. They're pretty simple and give you a good crew member at the end of each mission line. You'll get a tier VI tank soon enough doing that.

Balc0ra #7 Posted 10 May 2019 - 10:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 72692 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostCalZeus, on 10 May 2019 - 06:44 PM, said:

It supposedly says i have gotten a reward already which is false ....

That is basically the same reward as the old training missions that was around when you started. Thus why it's marked as rewarded.

View PostCalZeus, on 10 May 2019 - 07:26 PM, said:

I suspect they did not have 1600 battles on their accounts and a tier 6 tank. As those set of missions are not based on how old the account is. But how few battles you have with no tier 5 or 6 unlocked.

As the VI reward is a set of personal missions done in randoms. And not via boot camp. And those set of missions are only available for new accounts that start now. Or old accounts with less than a set number of battles etc as said above. The missions are simple stuff like play 5 battles with consumables mounted, or with camo on etc to name a few. The VI is rewarded to you once you do the last mission, that is to research a tier V tank. Thus why you are allowed to take any tier 6 you want. As you already bought a tier 5 and worked your way up.

You already have a few tier 6 tanks unlocked. Thus not seen by WG as a new player. Thus you won't see those tutorial missions that reward a tier VI token tank.

CalZeus #8 Posted 10 May 2019 - 10:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2959 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 10 May 2019 - 10:14 PM, said:

That is basically the same reward as the old training missions that was around when you started. Thus why it's marked as rewarded.

I suspect they did not have 1600 battles on their accounts and a tier 6 tank. As those set of missions are not based on how old the account is. But how few battles you have with no tier 5 or 6 unlocked.

As the VI reward is a set of personal missions done in randoms. And not via boot camp. And those set of missions are only available for new accounts that start now. Or old accounts with less than a set number of battles etc as said above. The missions are simple stuff like play 5 battles with consumables mounted, or with camo on etc to name a few. The VI is rewarded to you once you do the last mission, that is to research a tier V tank. Thus why you are allowed to take any tier 6 you want. As you already bought a tier 5 and worked your way up.

You already have a few tier 6 tanks unlocked. Thus not seen by WG as a new player. Thus you won't see those tutorial missions that reward a tier VI token tank.

Then i guess i had to many battles :P .Thanks for the help yall :)

Also tagged with missions, tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users