• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Emiros_Tiger_Tanker #1 Posted 11 May 2019 - 02:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14477 battles
  • [-GODS] -GODS

Hey every1.

Forgive the potato computer and the cancer giving graphics, the issu here is we still suffer from these people around in wot. 

why not make a bot auto ban someone why he says something like the " n " word or else like this guy for example? 

In case you do'nt see the screenshot , this is what a guy immediately said on the start of a game.

''Ah Paris 
... city full of n******.''

I wish some moderator sees this this and bans him.

Cheers!

Dis4ster #2 Posted 11 May 2019 - 03:34 PM

Major

• Player
  • 28495 battles
But maybe he has a N-Word Pass and is allowed to say that or he is black.:hiding:

Unicorn_of_Steel #3 Posted 11 May 2019 - 03:50 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12045 battles
  • [R_D_A] R_D_A
How about the frequently appearring fans of a certain German dictators bodyguard.. Hiding the runes in their ingame names in combinations of words that totally accidentally interlock with 2 x S. Or in stuff like ''55 Panzer Division".. 

1ncompetenc3 #4 Posted 11 May 2019 - 03:53 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38062 battles

View PostDis4ster, on 11 May 2019 - 03:34 PM, said:

But maybe he has a N-Word Pass and is allowed to say that or he is black.:hiding:

Indeed, if you're black you can say n'gger all you want. I think censorship is silly so I'll take the the hit for this one.

Besides, he may have been referencing a Jay-z & someone else song. N'ggas in Paris. Song wouldn't make sense if there wasn't at least some black people to be found there, and as we've already established it's perfectly fine to use that word if you're black (which I'm 99% sure Jay-Z is).

Where am I going with this? I have no idea. I think I'm trying to see if riding the lines in an idiotic post is bannable. :harp:

Also tagged with Racism

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users