hitzones mods

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

eddiethehitman #1 Posted 12 May 2019 - 09:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14851 battles
  • [_ASS_] _ASS_
with the recent update ,it was mentioned that some mods will be banned, i suggest that the so called "hitzones mods"and all of the swith the recent update ,it was mentioned that some mods will be banned, i suggest that the so called "hitzones mods"and all of the samesort of mods should be banned, this gives players who uses it an advantage over players who dont use it. feels a lot like cheating to me. these kinds of mods are ruining the game.amesort of mods should be banned, this gives players who uses it an advantage over players who dont use it. feels a lot like cheating to me. these kinds of mods are ruining the game.

Edited by eddiethehitman, 12 May 2019 - 09:42 AM.

UrQuan #2 Posted 12 May 2019 - 09:46 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20693 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Posteddiethehitman, on 12 May 2019 - 09:42 AM, said:

with the recent update ,it was mentioned that some mods will be banned, i suggest that the so called "hitzones mods"and all of the swith the recent update ,it was mentioned that some mods will be banned, i suggest that the so called "hitzones mods"and all of the samesort of mods should be banned, this gives players who uses it an advantage over players who dont use it. feels a lot like cheating to me. these kinds of mods are ruining the game.amesort of mods should be banned, this gives players who uses it an advantage over players who dont use it. feels a lot like cheating to me. these kinds of mods are ruining the game.

Quoted & changed colour, so people can actually read what you posted...

On that, banning hitzone mods would be hard, as it's a skin & skins are clientside. Would only be possible if the whole skin thing is put serverside & that would kill the skin mod community (who has some great & awesome skins in circulation)

Edited by UrQuan, 12 May 2019 - 09:50 AM.

eddiethehitman #3 Posted 12 May 2019 - 09:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14851 battles
  • [_ASS_] _ASS_
cheers :D 

Asklepi0s #4 Posted 12 May 2019 - 09:58 AM

• 10097 battles
Thread has been closed by the moderation team due to double thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users