ELC EVEN 120

ELC AMX bis ELC ELC EVEN 120 Tier10 Tank Suggestion TD/LT

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Does it feel balanced? (16 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Does it feel balanced?

1. Yes (10 votes [62.50%])

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

2. No (6 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

Vote Hide poll

Potato_Power #1 Posted 12 May 2019 - 02:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5190 battles
  • [_NFTG] _NFTG

So first of all let me describe ELC AMX, to know what Im aming here.

ELC AMX is a one man army where you spot for yourself and act like a TD then reposition fast with the awesome camo and speed and low profile. Thats best scenario, but the tank is super flexible if it cant be a scout it can just be a TD, even city maps are sometimes fine bcs of the camo, you can shoot then just go to cover... ok enough about ELC AMX,

keywords for ELC ( Rly good cammo, low profile, reliable armor pen/accuracy, longer reload, TD/LT, 60-70 km/h)

Tier: 10    (tier 8 would be better but bcs tehere is even 90 the spot is taken)

Hull: same as EVEN 90

Damage: 100 - 150

Armor pen: 260 - 270

Accurate gun

reload time: 5-6sec

Veiw range: 380-390

So now why the tank is special, the tank has 4 recoilles guns, its not a autoloader tho and between shots it has 0seconds reload with no reaming needed.

Total damage in a burst is 400 - 600 with a 20 - 24sec reload.

Note: from my pleb research even if we used the max damage potential from my sugestion it would still be 1700DPM what would be 500 less than the lowest DPM of tier 10 tanks

If we want to implement it in a tech tree this is the list of tanks in elc project I know of:

ELC AMX (single 90mm)

ELC EVEN 30 (2x 30mm)

ELC EVEN 75 (4x recoilles 75mm)

ELC EVEN 90 (Autoloader)

ELC EVEN 120 (4x recoilles 120mm)

ELC EVEN 120 Autoloader (2x 120mm 5 bullers each autoloader, but drives much slower bcs its heavy, and would prob be a bit too strong)

And if we follow your trend with new technology fr tier 8-10 it would be

ELC EVEN 75... Tier 8-9

ELC EVEN 120... Tier 10

Now another thing this tank has is it cant reload if driving, atleast IRL, so maybe that can be inplemented for balance, so that it can only reload driving if comander has "Jack of all trades"

Obviusly it can always be balanced if its OP

And here are some pictures:

435751193974a4d8037282bbe848e733.jpg

5r50d2j5b4521.jpg

Edited by Potato_Power, 13 May 2019 - 03:36 PM.

WindSplitter1 #2 Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:03 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18755 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostPotato_Power, on 12 May 2019 - 01:28 PM, said:

So first of all let me describe ELC AMX, to know what Im aming here.

ELC AMX is a one man army where you spot for yourself and act like a TD then reposition fast with the awesome camo and speed and low profile. Thats best scenario, but the tank is super flexible if it cant be a scout it can just be a TD, even city maps are sometimes fine bcs of the camo, you can shoot then just go to cover... ok enough about ELC AMX,

keywords for ELC ( Rly good cammo, low profile, reliable armor pen/accuracy, longer reload, TD/LT, 60-70 km/h)

Tier: 10    (tier 8 would be better but bcs tehere is even 90 the spot is taken)

Hull: same as EVEN 90

Damage: 100 - 150

Armor pen: 260 - 270

Accurate gun

reload time: 5-6sec

Veiw range: 380-390

So now why the tank is special, the tank has 4 recoilles guns, its not a autoloader tho and between shots it has 0seconds reload with no reaming needed.

Total damage in a burst is 400 - 600 with a 20 - 24sec reload.

Now another thing this tank has is it cant reload if driving, atleast IRL, so maybe that can be inplemented for balance, so that it can only reload driving if comander has "Jack of all trades"

Obviusly it can always be balanced if its OP

And here are some pictures:

435751193974a4d8037282bbe848e733.jpg

5r50d2j5b4521.jpg

It does seem pretty balanced but is it a TD or a LT?

Potato_Power #3 Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5190 battles
  • [_NFTG] _NFTG

View PostWindSplitter1, on 12 May 2019 - 04:03 PM, said:

It does seem pretty balanced but is it a TD or a LT?

its a LT, just ELC AMX playstule is a LT TD hybrid.

And bcs I want the same playstyle for this tank i used the LT/TD, but its a LT too

Edited by Potato_Power, 12 May 2019 - 05:11 PM.

WindSplitter1 #4 Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:29 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18755 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostPotato_Power, on 12 May 2019 - 04:10 PM, said:

its a LT, just ELC AMX playstule is a LT TD hybrid.

And bcs I want the same playstyle for this tank i used the LT/TD, but its a LT too

rgr, makes sense. It would be a bit underpowered for a TD.

But this can work. Recoilless rifles are rifled after all and the damage threshold isn't high enough to rival other vehicles that put more emphasis in the firepower dept., so I don't see why not.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the purists will beg to differ.

Potato_Power #5 Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5190 battles
  • [_NFTG] _NFTG

View PostWindSplitter1, on 12 May 2019 - 04:29 PM, said:

But this can work. Recoilless rifles are rifled after all and the damage threshold isn't high enough to rival other vehicles that put more emphasis in the firepower dept., so I don't see why not.

well idk how good of a TD is elc amx from other TDs same tier, but you need to sacrifise some dpm for stealth and all the things it has.

Edited by Potato_Power, 12 May 2019 - 05:33 PM.

arthurwellsley #6 Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:52 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 53410 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

Problem 1 - WG already used the ELC Even 90 as a premium.

Solution the line would have to come off the Bat. Chatillion 12t (tier VIII). Or at tier VIII use the ELC Even 30 and adjust the stats to make it work at that tier (it had dual 30mm Hispano-Suiza autocannons in real life).

Make the tier IX the ELC Even 120 using two and then four recoiless rifles. Adjust the stats to suit the tier.

Tier X - the French also had a plan for an ELC Even 120 that mounted two 120mm weapons, each with a five round auto loader! The stats on that one would need to be heavily re-adjusted by WG to make it work at tier X, but it's more real than the e50M.

Potato_Power #7 Posted 12 May 2019 - 06:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5190 battles
  • [_NFTG] _NFTG

View Postarthurwellsley, on 12 May 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

Problem 1 - WG already used the ELC Even 90 as a premium.

Solution the line would have to come off the Bat. Chatillion 12t (tier VIII). Or at tier VIII use the ELC Even 30 and adjust the stats to make it work at that tier (it had dual 30mm Hispano-Suiza autocannons in real life).

Make the tier IX the ELC Even 120 using two and then four recoiless rifles. Adjust the stats to suit the tier.

Tier X - the French also had a plan for an ELC Even 120 that mounted two 120mm weapons, each with a five round auto loader! The stats on that one would need to be heavily re-adjusted by WG to make it work at tier X, but it's more real than the e50M.

There is EVEN 75 too, mby thats better than the 30, and the 120mm autoloader ... there are already 2 fast autoloaders, could work, its same lineup but thematically doesent fit with the big guns small tank idea (its a big gun but different type, thats what I ment sry), cant find the elc even 75 right now  :( rly hard to find that one, it was just prototyped or something.

Here is the even 75 description atleast

ELC 75 - option armed with four 75mm recoilless rifles

Edited by Potato_Power, 12 May 2019 - 06:21 PM.

Potato_Power #8 Posted 13 May 2019 - 11:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5190 battles
  • [_NFTG] _NFTG

View PostWindSplitter1, on 12 May 2019 - 04:29 PM, said:

Whats a purist?

baribal_80 #9 Posted 13 May 2019 - 02:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24322 battles
I'd be very happy with elc even type gameplay in high tiers. The gun idea is a bit absurd and imho it'd make more sense to give it a very fast firing gun with low pen like 13 57 or pzic. It would be rather unique for high tiers. 

Potato_Power #10 Posted 13 May 2019 - 02:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5190 battles
  • [_NFTG] _NFTG

View Postbaribal_80, on 13 May 2019 - 01:48 PM, said:

I'd be very happy with elc even type gameplay in high tiers. The gun idea is a bit absurd and imho it'd make more sense to give it a very fast firing gun with low pen like 13 57 or pzic. It would be rather unique for high tiers. 

the second you say fast firing gun with low pen its not a ELC anymore, the ELC project was especially for small tanks with big guns, but the dpm is 1300-1800 depending on balance, and thats low for a tier 10, so idk whats absurd here tbh.

The lowest DPM is 2300, and the strongest damage I proposed is 500 DPM lower.

Just searched it, not a pro but from what I see its a DPM of around tier 4-5 tank

Edited by Potato_Power, 13 May 2019 - 03:12 PM.

WindSplitter1 #11 Posted 14 May 2019 - 05:07 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18755 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostPotato_Power, on 13 May 2019 - 10:00 AM, said:

Whats a purist?

A "purist" in World of Tanks is someone who:

• Generally opposes any sort of introduction to the game that represents a change in the most effective tactic available (current reactions towards wheeled Vehicles)
  • Strongly believes armour is absolute - must be defeated through piercing it - and the more one has it, the more is their say in battle while the other classes have their say diminished (Heavy Tank player stance)
  • Shows great adversion towards including vehicles outside the scope previously defined by the game developers without recognizing the ability to properly balance them (those who reject tanks after 1960-1970)
  • Strongly disagrees with indirect fire (of any kind) and any engagement present in the game that results in one party being able to attack the other, without being able to retaliated against, also when indirect fire is involved
    (SPG's and their range, but not limited to them) or under the pretense that it is not a "tank" and as such, should not be featured

In layman's terms, they will tell you:

• Remove all HE ammo (and vehicles that can only or mostly deal damage with it).
  • Remove gold ammo or lower their damage.
  • No smoothbore guns (historically they can penetrate almost a meter of RHA, RHA being in the majority of the vehicles here, their main body armour - this is why HEAT is so effective against it).
  • No tanks that are "too new" because they're hard to balance or some other excuse.

All for the sake of one thing:

• "It benefits my playstyle, that I don't want to change because something new, better or different came up."

I've seen them kill off game development in other communities as much as mods (oldly, you had to reinstall a game from scratch if you had mods - eventually people get fed up with every update released), due to complete lack of innovative content being added.

Edited by WindSplitter1, 14 May 2019 - 05:07 PM.

Potato_Power #12 Posted 14 May 2019 - 06:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5190 battles
  • [_NFTG] _NFTG

View PostWindSplitter1, on 14 May 2019 - 04:07 PM, said:

A "purist" in World of Tanks is someone who:

• Generally opposes any sort of introduction to the game that represents a change in the most effective tactic available (current reactions towards wheeled Vehicles)
  • Strongly believes armour is absolute - must be defeated through piercing it - and the more one has it, the more is their say in battle while the other classes have their say diminished (Heavy Tank player stance)
  • Shows great adversion towards including vehicles outside the scope previously defined by the game developers without recognizing the ability to properly balance them (those who reject tanks after 1960-1970)
  • Strongly disagrees with indirect fire (of any kind) and any engagement present in the game that results in one party being able to attack the other, without being able to retaliated against, also when indirect fire is involved
    (SPG's and their range, but not limited to them) or under the pretense that it is not a "tank" and as such, should not be featured

In layman's terms, they will tell you:

• Remove all HE ammo (and vehicles that can only or mostly deal damage with it).
  • Remove gold ammo or lower their damage.
  • No smoothbore guns (historically they can penetrate almost a meter of RHA, RHA being in the majority of the vehicles here, their main body armour - this is why HEAT is so effective against it).
  • No tanks that are "too new" because they're hard to balance or some other excuse.

All for the sake of one thing:

• "It benefits my playstyle, that I don't want to change because something new, better or different came up."

I've seen them kill off game development in other communities as much as mods (oldly, you had to reinstall a game from scratch if you had mods - eventually people get fed up with every update released), due to complete lack of innovative content being added.

Ehh, I got 8 votes that its balanced, then I got 6 that its unbalanced in a row... and the irony is that after comparing tanks and the ELC AMX with other tier 5 tanks and even with other autoloaders and stuff to know whats the general DPM of the super stealthy tanks, and it came to 1760DPM for the tier 10 tank, I wrote all the stats on phone will create a new post with pictures and stuff stuff, hope it will be represented more and less against it, even if its a bit too strong (whats completly possible, bcs DPM is not the only important stat, how often you can use your DPM is important too what the ELC tank is good at) they can always nerf it, I mean it was a stupid question... it should be

If you like the ELC AMX answer please

Do you like the tank idea? 

Yes

No

No, I dislike ELC AMX

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users