Jump to content


Obj268 hidden gun stats?


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

hasnainrakha57 #1 Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:05 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 15817 battles
  • 854
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013
Obj268 miss almost 6 shots out of 10.The gun performs like 0.42 accuracy whereas it's 0.31.The way it misses is laughable some times the shell will just fall in front of enemy or it will go so high!

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #2 Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:34 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6127 battles
  • 306
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016

We all get that

 

Sometimes the server decides to take the mickey out of you because its bored



DuncaN_101 #3 Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:35 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 55022 battles
  • 2,749
  • [TEC] TEC
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011
Face it... You ground the wrong object

1ncompetenc3 #4 Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:38 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 38065 battles
  • 12,003
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013
Sounds like it was made in the same factory as my Skorpion G, except that usually hits lower tracks and gun barrels rather than missing outright.

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #5 Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:44 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6127 battles
  • 306
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016

He's sitting there, not moving

 

Hit the dirt 3 times in a row

Next one goes into orbit

 

He trundles off oblivious of the 1500 damage and 4000 credits you just lost



1ncompetenc3 #6 Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:48 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 38065 battles
  • 12,003
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostIf_I_Die_You_Die_Too, on 15 May 2019 - 02:44 PM, said:

He's sitting there, not moving

 

Hit the dirt 3 times in a row

Next one goes into orbit

 

He trundles off oblivious of the 1500 damage and 4000 credits you just lost

 

I know it's frustrating but on the bright side, look at your own post. Does that not look downright poetic? Such art is only ever born from suffering. Your Obj is trolling you so that the world may bask in glorious poetry.

DeadLecter #7 Posted 15 May 2019 - 05:53 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29829 battles
  • 1,623
  • Member since:
    05-28-2016

What about Grille 15? That accuracy is a joke. Any tank with 0.40 can't hit the weak spot of a tank from 400~500 meters, Grille can't either so what's the point of that accuracy? I have tried thousands of times but Grille can only hit targets when it can pen them every where like MTs. It is the most accurate tank in the game on paper while that accuracy is a total joke. I had one battle with 23 shots taken, 20 hits and 4 penetration and these battles happen a lot. The numbers speak for themselves. Maybe I am being biased but to it feels like some certain tanks are always on the lower end of RNG. Grille also low rolls its shots repeatedly. Feels more like a gun with 700 or even 650 alpha instead of 750.


Edited by DeadLecter, 15 May 2019 - 05:53 PM.


vasilinhorulezz #8 Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:00 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 23240 battles
  • 1,503
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014
:popcorn:

lnfernaI #9 Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:15 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 31179 battles
  • 4,212
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostDeadLecter, on 15 May 2019 - 06:53 PM, said:

What about Grille 15? That accuracy is a joke. Any tank with 0.40 can't hit the weak spot of a tank from 400~500 meters, Grille can't either so what's the point of that accuracy? I have tried thousands of times but Grille can only hit targets when it can pen them every where like MTs. It is the most accurate tank in the game on paper while that accuracy is a total joke. I had one battle with 23 shots taken, 20 hits and 4 penetration and these battles happen a lot. The numbers speak for themselves. Maybe I am being biased but to it feels like some certain tanks are always on the lower end of RNG. Grille also low rolls its shots repeatedly. Feels more like a gun with 700 or even 650 alpha instead of 750.

Idk about you, but my G15 shots are relatively accurate. I expose myself for a maximum of 0.5 seconds when I stand still. It may not be a popular idea,but i do use GLD on it as well.

What really baffles me,are the amount of times I bounce on paper-thin mediums, such as batchat, frontally.

 

When I used to play Obj.268-not-idiot-version, the gun was pretty accurate for me as well. I used to have a 6 skill crew on it, which I retrained later to... A-44... I think... since it was going out of meta. Having Obj.268-not-idiot-version lost sense to me, as it's only gimmick - the armor - lost reason, when the general range of engagements became much shorter.



TheComfyChair #10 Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:55 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8595 battles
  • 1,006
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017
My arty often miss,,,they really should buff arty :B

Kartoshkaya #11 Posted 16 May 2019 - 12:54 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25855 battles
  • 554
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015

View PostTheComfyChair, on 15 May 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:

My arty often miss,,,they really should buff arty :B

 

The Defender misses a lot too actually, should get buffed



TheComfyChair #12 Posted 16 May 2019 - 07:46 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8595 battles
  • 1,006
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017

View PostKartoshkaya, on 16 May 2019 - 12:54 PM, said:

 

The Defender misses a lot too actually, should get buffed

 

I agree buff everything so it can't miss and one shot kills are the norm :izmena:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users