Centurion AX

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

friedeggnchips #1 Posted 17 May 2019 - 12:27 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 2498 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6

Just want to know if its worth spending the credits on buying it, seeing as it is 30% off. Also, I've heard about the medium tank unbalance at tier X but if the Centurion AX gets replaced then I think ill buy it before it does. Anyone know?

7thSyndicate #2 Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:44 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 45538 battles
No, not bad, not good either because most other t10 meds are just alot better. FV was replaced by centurion AX dont think its going to happen again, maybe some "Rebalance" in the future.

Edited by 7thSyndicate, 17 May 2019 - 02:45 AM.

undutchable80 #3 Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:40 AM

Major

• Player
  • 10322 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postfriedeggnchips, on 17 May 2019 - 12:27 AM, said:

Just want to know if its worth spending the credits on buying it, seeing as it is 30% off. Also, I've heard about the medium tank unbalance at tier X but if the Centurion AX gets replaced then I think ill buy it before it does. Anyone know?

By the time you get to the CAX, you should know how to play it since the Centurion 1 and 7/1 play exactly the same. I personally like both the tank and the playstyle.

Tier X meta is very different and 30% off is massive discount (you wont get better discount than this), so no shame to buy it (if you have the credits) and park it for a while until you get better at the game and might feel more comfortable at higher tiers. This is what I am doing since I struggle enough in Tier 9 meta. Doubt the CAX will get replaced, so its up to you.

Rozbrus #4 Posted 17 May 2019 - 07:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12048 battles
I really dislike all Centruions. Huge as a barn, more like heavies, no camo and if you can not hide hull, your are ammoracked just by enemy looking at you.

barison1 #5 Posted 17 May 2019 - 09:49 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 41665 battles
  • [MEME] MEME
unless CAX gets buffed i wouldnt really say that it is worth getting, its kinda mediocre, plain downgrade after cent71 to me. but if having quite some creds spare just buy it as its 30% off which is double the normal discount you ever get, then just let it gather dust and pray to wg for buffing it

iKillReaPz #6 Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4847 battles
  • [11RHS] 11RHS

It’s absolutely meh, you’ll never and rarely will see the cax carry ANY T10 game, the handful players that i’ve seen do it out of 500 games, have had WAY better stats on their other tanks. Only play this tank if you want a challenge ie you’re a unicum and bored.

The cax 105 arguably performs the worst out of all the other variants at T10, because it’s such a bad platform. It’s virtually got no hull armour and it’s turret armour isn’t reliable at all , only good against autoaim morons and T8’s.
Everyone and anyone with a brain will always prioritise shooting you, you’re essentially piñata, arty especially have a FIELD DAY with the Cax. You’re best at playing it as a sniper and then playing more aggressively later into the game, make sure you’re using HEAT, APCR rounds are useless against most of your counterparts with well angled, thick armour. 268 pen isn’t good at all unless you’re up against another cax,  

The tank also has a tendency to ger spotted easily unless you’re 450+m away from enemies, i’ve 527 view range and still get spotted by heavies at the same or even before them. It’s only good on certain maps like westfield, el halluf, prok, mali etc Big, open maps that it can nip about and put flanking shots and sniping unspotted but you’re still better off taking any other Medium or a TD doe that matter.

With the new addition of the swede meds, the ax has been replaced easily.

Edited by iKillReaPz, 17 May 2019 - 02:40 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users