The 2019 Season of Ranked Battles Is Here!

• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

Martie03_03 #201 Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13306 battles
  • [LGEND] LGEND

Thanks for completing. How many tokens are needed for reward? 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15?
I made a warrgaming ticket to tell me how many. I do not think I will get an answer.

reesku #202 Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16854 battles

View PostVanGore78, on 23 May 2019 - 10:20 AM, said:

TO GET THE TANK

• 15 Tokens have to be earned in 3 seasons
  • 1 token is given for placement in the gold league per season  (1 token per gold league placement = maximum 3 tokens in all seasons)
  • tokens are given for reaching the last division (I assume = 1 token per division = 4 tokens per season = maximum 12 tokens in all seasons) 
  • the total of tokens to be earned in 3 season is 15.

This means only players that end up in the gold league in all 3 seasons will get the tank. Ending up in silver or bronze will not give any additional tokens, if you are not among the 100 players to reach the league placement.

Reaching the gold league will be insanely difficult as only people reaching the last division will be ranked. 

I passed the first two divisions with a 72% performance rating. Even if I keep that rate it would be not even close to gold league.

This is not to complain, this is just stating how I judge the situation. This T9 will be among the rearest tanks to get.

This is not correct.

Block Quote

Small Reward for 3 Rank Tokens. Contains a small amount of valuable in-game assets.
Standard Reward for 7 Rank Tokens. Contains a higher amount of valuable in-game assets.
Advanced Reward for 10 Rank Tokens. Contains a unique Tier IX Premium vehicle and a great amount of valuable in-game assets.
Maximum Reward for 15 Rank Tokens. Contains a unique Tier IX Premium vehicle and the maximum amount of valuable in-game assets.

You get 1 token for completing each division + 1 token for being in the golden league, which in 3 seasons give you 15 tokens. To get Tier IX tank you need 10 tokens, so it's enough to complete 4 divisions once and in two other seasons to complete 3 divisions, or in two seasons to complete 4 divisions and 2 divisions in one season.

View PostMartie03_03, on 23 May 2019 - 10:36 AM, said:

Thanks for completing. How many tokens are needed for reward? 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15?
I made a warrgaming ticket to tell me how many. I do not think I will get an answer.

Is it really so hard to read the information posted on the websites? I know it's a bit chaotic and spread across 3 different articles, but come on...

Edited by reesku, 23 May 2019 - 10:39 AM.

Berbo #203 Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:49 AM

eSports Manager Europe

• WG Staff
  • 33036 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View Postreesku, on 23 May 2019 - 10:36 AM, said:

This is not correct.

You get 1 token for completing each division + 1 token for being in the golden league, which in 3 seasons give you 15 tokens. To get Tier IX tank you need 10 tokens, so it's enough to complete 4 divisions once and in two other seasons to complete 3 divisions, or in two seasons to complete 4 divisions and 2 divisions in one season.

Is it really so hard to read the information posted on the websites? I know it's a bit chaotic and spread across 3 different articles, but come on...

I can only say well played sir, thank you for the explanation. 

Cheers

Geno1isme #204 Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:59 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 46967 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View PostBerbo, on 23 May 2019 - 11:49 AM, said:

I can only say well played sir, thank you for the explanation.

Are spare rank tokens good for anything btw.? E.g. getting into Bronze League three times gives you 12 rank tokens, so you could "buy" the large package with the tank for 10 and have two left, are those useless or compensated in some way (like spare prestige points in Frontline are).

Berbo #205 Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:14 PM

eSports Manager Europe

• WG Staff
  • 33036 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View PostGeno1isme, on 23 May 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

Are spare rank tokens good for anything btw.? E.g. getting into Bronze League three times gives you 12 rank tokens, so you could "buy" the large package with the tank for 10 and have two left, are those useless or compensated in some way (like spare prestige points in Frontline are).

I'm unaware of any mechanic to allow you to exchange them for anything.

Martie03_03 #206 Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13306 battles
  • [LGEND] LGEND
Berbo and reesku tks a lot, for explanation. Sometimes i didn't real all lines in the article. 

iKnewIT #207 Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 77303 battles

View PostVanGore78, on 23 May 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

TO GET THE TANK

• 15 Tokens have to be earned in 3 seasons
  • 1 token is given for placement in the gold league per season  (1 token per gold league placement = maximum 3 tokens in all seasons)
  • tokens are given for reaching the last division (I assume = 1 token per division = 4 tokens per season = maximum 12 tokens in all seasons) 
  • the total of tokens to be earned in 3 season is 15.

This means only players that end up in the gold league in all 3 seasons will get the tank. Ending up in silver or bronze will not give any additional tokens, if you are not among the 100 players to reach the league placement.

Reaching the gold league will be insanely difficult as only people reaching the last division will be ranked. 

I passed the first two divisions with a 72% performance rating. Even if I keep that rate it would be not even close to gold league.

This is not to complain, this is just stating how I judge the situation. This T9 will be among the rearest tanks to get.

You are not right.

You need only 10 tokens for tank, not 15.

Edited by iKnewIT, 23 May 2019 - 03:05 PM.

zakktell #208 Posted 23 May 2019 - 04:21 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 28491 battles

View PostBruecki2938, on 18 May 2019 - 06:48 AM, said:

if you want a participation trophy please go to kindergarten.... skill gets rewarded... how unfair..... crybabies....

Well i probably should have elaborated what i wanted to say and should have know the wot community that they will try to read something into my comment.

But okay then let me tell you my problem.I don't want participation trophies.I don't even care for the tier 9 tank.Also i am not against skill being rewarded.My only problem is that they will will reward tons of bonds for the top players who are already good even without bonds.The problem with these bonds is that you can buy improved equipment with it which is better than normal equipment and thus give a better edge over players who can't buy equipment for bonds.So basically with this the skill gap will grow but because the skilled players are so much better but because they can get stuff that others doesn't so we don't have the same playing field.

So i am okay with your statement that skilled should be rewarded but not with stuff that gives you better reload or better aim etc.

OFC i am a bit jealous that i am too noob to get a tier9 spec tank but i can live with it as i can live with clan war reward tanks and personal mission tanks and spec reward camos or reward gold/premtime.Because i know my limits and i know i am not good enough to get these but i am a cry baby because they can get equipment that gives better stats.I just want a possibility to earn a lot of bonds too even if i am a mediocre player so i can play on a level playing field without having a disadvantage. 

Swoopie #209 Posted 23 May 2019 - 04:36 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 28876 battles
  • [RSOP] RSOP

View PostBerbo, on 23 May 2019 - 11:30 AM, said:

As you know this feature is available in standard random battles while it's unavailable in encounter and assault for example. It's same thing with ranked, unavailable at the moment.

Will it be at some point? May be, but I don't have more info about this at the moment.

On the topic of maps, the article about regulations here mentions that the following maps will be available:

Block Quote

Maps: Abbey, Airfield, Cliff, El Halluf, Fisherman's Bay, Highway, Himmelsdorf, Karelia, Lakeville, Live Oaks, Malinovka, Mannherheim Line, Mountain Pass, Murovanka, Prokhorovka, Redshire, Ruinberg, Sand River, Serene Coast, Siegfried Line, Steppes, Westfield.

It doesn't have a mention of Paris or Ensk, yet I played both multiple times while grinding the sprinter thingy. Also didn't play some maps from the pool at all but guess that's a map rotation thing since some streamers have started getting those maps today (eg. Westfield and Mannerheim Line).

85_coco_85 #210 Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:51 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 48645 battles
  • [E__K] E__K
   Slow but shure we gona play just russian tanks on rankend and frontline...You                     the mighty developers have a born talent to make your national tanks like goods! 7 dings in that 279(e) paranormal tank with 420 mm of pen its ok for you?? I try to figure out if you come at work drunk or semi-drunk!

Berbo #211 Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:55 PM

eSports Manager Europe

• WG Staff
  • 33036 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View PostSwoopie, on 23 May 2019 - 04:36 PM, said:

On the topic of maps, the article about regulations here mentions that the following maps will be available:

It doesn't have a mention of Paris or Ensk, yet I played both multiple times while grinding the sprinter thingy. Also didn't play some maps from the pool at all but guess that's a map rotation thing since some streamers have started getting those maps today (eg. Westfield and Mannerheim Line).

Yes, we're aware and it has been reported (should be fixed soon if not already). In any case, the regulations doc is correct and that was the planned map pool.

Thanks for the feedback in any case.

Cheers

wardaddyMMV #212 Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28831 battles
It is still annoying to lose all the progress chevron's. I reach rank 7 and then I lost 10 battles in a row so back to rank 1.

But what can you do against battle that are over in less than 5 min.

I don't know about rank it feels like it is account based that has it is pre-set which account is going to have to most change to get the best MM in favor.

The low rolls and the strange shells that are going not anywhere near a target, and in the meantime I get hit against tankers that are not even aiming, and they are driving on full speed.

If I finally hit something then my shell bounced from the back side of french light tanks and other weak armored tanks.

I will never go beyond the Qualification division ad this raid, i know that much back and forward hole week but i am not giving up. 

This is a strange game mod, I played excellent battles, and they take long time to.

I earned 2 chevrons in a few battles that really boost the progress but it is still strange that you can losses 10 chevrons in a row less than an hour.

I wish that MM makes balanced teams, but always there is one team that have a big advantage.

Tankers with purple equipment and so on, all in the same team. 
Why is it so that auto re loader tanks like the Progretto all in one team against an enemy team that only have single shot tanks.

I just wish I had more time to play this game mod, but it takes to long.

I started on Monday played a bit hole week reach rank 7, then I lost all progress in less than an hour because I was sixth place on EXP with lost battles that were over in less than 5 min. 

How is that even right. 

Is there MM punishment if you play different tanks?

Do really have to play the same tank over and over again? 

86C415 #213 Posted 25 May 2019 - 12:26 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4862 battles

View Post86C415, on 22 May 2019 - 09:23 PM, said:

@Berbo or anyone knowledgeable:

Can you please clarify, is it possible to obtain the style and badge permanently?

What's the point of leagues? 

Anyone?

SOROS_SCHWARTZ_GYORGY #214 Posted 25 May 2019 - 02:51 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29481 battles
  • [SOROS] SOROS
Ok, this game mode has broken me. I made it to rank 11 and now back to rank 3. When I look at the leaderboard, only players with 9500+ personal rating are present. I made it to silver in beta season and bronze in beta 2 season, but this season with this ranking system is hopeless. It seems like this mode really is only for 3k+ WN8 players.

Rosetta_and_Philae #215 Posted 25 May 2019 - 03:49 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 49266 battles
  • [WTFX] WTFX
There's no need to mix the players from different ranks in the battles, all tanks should be of the same rank.

DrunkSkills #216 Posted 25 May 2019 - 04:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5771 battles
  • [CRBER] CRBER
this new ranked format, is ultimate mega super grind, previously it needed 10 times less time to get awards, now its just grindfest after grindfest, even frontline grind is easier than this,just saying, its obvious where wg is going, grinding after grinding :D

OnlyLucky_84 #217 Posted 25 May 2019 - 11:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31700 battles
  • [SWRM] SWRM

This is not a ranked competition, it can be called random tournament, it is longer and Match Making is just butting any against any and does not taking the rank in considered in the match making at all you can play against ppl without any rank from the 4th division even if you are in the 1st division,

there is no ranking about this tournament but the rewards.

Sorry to say that, but this one is just a wast of time.

bubaraba #218 Posted 26 May 2019 - 11:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18860 battles
  • [LT-18] LT-18
WARGAMING TELL ME HOW IT CAN BE EVEN?!?!?!?! I have made more damage in a close combat, and BC done a lot lower damage. TELL ME you [edited].

Attached Thumbnails

Edited by bubaraba, 26 May 2019 - 01:31 PM.

85_coco_85 #219 Posted 26 May 2019 - 01:49 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 48645 battles
  • [E__K] E__K
        Somenthing is not right here guys...to much sales from WG,that ranked created for destroing credits and nervs and black market in the same time,looks like they going bankruptcy and need all the cash at once!

Jumping_Turtle #220 Posted 27 May 2019 - 07:07 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 66864 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

View Post85_coco_85, on 26 May 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

Somenthing is not right here guys...to much sales from WG,that ranked created for destroing credits and nervs and black market in the same time,looks like they going bankruptcy and need all the cash at once!

They just noticed that a lot of players had plenty of credits and/or gold and thought of a way to get that out of the game without much costs for them.

1 players dont have much credits/gold left so they play more or might buy some.

2 players buy gold/credits now so they wont miss the black market deals.

Its a win win for Wargaming.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users