1800WN8 - 7.3k Looking for half decent clan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

_Sidescrape_ #1 Posted 18 May 2019 - 02:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7680 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

Returning player, not played in ages so a little rusty. Getting back into the game after an extended break and am looking to join a clan to find people to actively platoon up with.

Little bit about me:
I'm 25, from the UK, Work full time so play around my work schedule, and when I'm not otherwise busy. Occasionally stream, to no viewers [kappa]

Currently have the E-100, 140, BC-25t, 50B, T110-E5 for tier 10's and am working on some more. IS-7 Line, Centurion Action-X

Got a wide variety of Tier 9's 8'a and 7's. Looking to add more to the collection of 10's. Generally play mediums and heavies. Prefer the flexibility they offer over TD's or Light tanks.

Have a mic and DISCORD, don't use teamspeak, the application is generally horrible. If you're clan is using a teamspeak server I suggest you merge over to discord, it's easier in the long run.

contact me in game if you think I would be a good fit for you.

TheGrigzor #2 Posted 18 May 2019 - 08:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2980 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

USAGI is an international community, balancing two focuses: being a predominantly social clan with a competitive Clan War aspect. Building on alliances and friendships made through the years, we enjoy some success on the tier 8 Clan War map, often piercing through to the upper ranks (based on ELO scores). If you are looking for the rare combination of social and competitive gaming, you have come to the right place.

• A WN8 rating of 1000 and above.
  • A win rate of 50% or higher.
  • At least 5000 battles.
  •  2 tier 8 and 2 tier 10 Clan War tanks.
  • Active participation in Clan activities.
​All application will be assessed individually and exception to the above requirements can be made.

Capt_Kelt #3 Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:43 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10915 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT

We are looking for players to participate in platoons, skirmishes, strongholds, and other events. We are a primarily English speaking, european based clan with members all around the world. With recent successes in strongholds, we look to upgrade the size and skill of our player base. We wish of you to be active 3-4+ days a week, ideally between the hours of 19-22 GMT. If you're unsure if we are the right fit, come talk to one of us in game, we would love to hear from you.

For more info check out our clan page

http://forum.worldof...ge__p__16027605

Appel001 #4 Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20101 battles
  • [-NARF] -NARF

Hi SideScrape,

The WHO/WHEN community is always welcoming new players. If I am well informed the current WHO/WHEN policy is be active, or find a place in one of the less active clans of the community.
So people are moving back and forth quite regularly.

Feel free to jump on the ts: whywho.eu and make sure to jump into the 'I want to join the community channel'. Pretty sure one of the officers in charge will be with you soon.
Please note that prime time is around 19.30-23.30 so those hours are the best to find any officer.

Cheers,

sfHeroClass #5 Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1522 battles
  • [WFPKN] WFPKN

WolfPack - High Command Communiqué

Attention: @Tanker looking for a world of tanks team

WolfPack World of Tanks Europe : command is looking for players to join our existing male and female player base in World of Tanks Europe

See our recruitment video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tsHV5iqey8

Our website: http://www.WolfPack.net.au/

Our member base number: 275 players.

Our in game tag: WFPKN

Requirements:

* Speak basic English
* Minimum age 18 or older
* Teamspeak voice communications (see tutorial link down bottom)

Note:

We do not just play World of Tanks Europe - we also have gaming divisions for World of Tanks : Asia, War Thunder , Battlefield, Insurgency.

How to start?

Follow the tutorial on how to install teamspeak and wait in the lobby until someone contacts you

http://wolfpack.net.au/Tutorials/TeamSpeak/

END COMMUNIQUÉ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users