Easy Vehicles for Ranked Battles

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

BlackBloodBandit #41 Posted 20 May 2019 - 04:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5142 battles

View PostBerbo, on 20 May 2019 - 01:25 AM, said:

However, for the second one I have proofs which say that Patton is not THAT difficult to play.

Sure.. won 1 battle so far and lost 7. I have only the Patton and they spam premium and get through turret anyway. Easy to play? well.. if you keep bouncing weakspots, not in my opinion.

Berbo #42 Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:14 PM

eSports Manager Europe

• WG Staff
  • 33036 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View PostSfinski, on 20 May 2019 - 03:59 PM, said:

S.Conq is hard to play because lack of armour. Ok. Ok....

I guess we are having S.Conq. armour buffs soon.

?

View PostBlackBloodBandit, on 20 May 2019 - 04:07 PM, said:

Sure.. won 1 battle so far and lost 7. I have only the Patton and they spam premium and get through turret anyway. Easy to play? well.. if you keep bouncing weakspots, not in my opinion.

It's a very subjective matter. It seems for you it's not easy to play. Everyone has their own preference and opinions. :)

Cheers

Sfinski #43 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:41 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 35124 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostBerbo, on 20 May 2019 - 09:14 PM, said:

?

You said that S.Conq is hard to play, because its lack of armour. Lack of armour that it doesnt have...

Paketeman #44 Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:14 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52730 battles
Competitive environment? hahahah the only thing that exists is an environment in which you compete against your own team as always. An environment in which no one really plays to win. Just wait to take advantage of those who try. I thought it was real that they were to value the role of the tank ...... hahahahah what a joke this ....... as always ends up giving more points for lame kills than for helping to win the game or try it.
Every time I play less to this game in which most of the effort is not strategic ... it's just looking at the map to see who you can take advantage of to do your damage and let them shoot your ally. Nothing like a good singleplayer where you do not use the brain just to be a soon of ******

RedlineSnieperTom #45 Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:22 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 24462 battles
  • [GSTUD] GSTUD

View PostBerbo, on 20 May 2019 - 01:25 AM, said:

I agree what you said in your first sentence :) However, for the second one I have proofs which say that Patton is not THAT difficult to play. I was thinking exactly what you were thinking but trust me, people don't find it hard to play at least in ranked. Same is with S Conq, appears to be difficult due to lack of armor, engine issues etc but performs well anyway.

In any case, what we all can conclude is we all have specific play styles and if you play well, you'll do well with any tank and vice versa.

My recommendation would be to limit yourself to max 2 tanks and only play those if you're planning to rank up. I'll probably play something like 5A, 113, Is7.

Cheers

Yes, I mean I like the Patton to play with. Good gun handling, shell velocity, snapshot easy, quite some turret armor. But I was thinking that for casual player , the type for example fits more.

I play ranked mostly with TVP and wz5a/obj430u.

Works fine for me, especially tvp. Wz is harder than a med I think, because these 279e and chieftains are something else to play against hahaha. Especially in the hands of a good player, so I like to punish them from the side.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users