Overlord Minions sound mod

sound suggestion mod

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ragnarian #1 Posted 18 May 2019 - 11:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6795 battles

so, i saw that there is a despicable me minions sound mod, but when i initially saw it, i thought it was the overlord minions mod, and i realized how well they would fit into it, they're like a chaotic evil version of the despicable me minions, and the games have plenty of sounds of the minions to be used, the second especially since you can control catapults.

if anyone who has the skills to do so can make such a sound mod, i would be so happy, and play 100 matches in their name!

Shane_Pierce #2 Posted 12 July 2019 - 05:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

View Postragnarian, on 18 May 2019 - 11:12 PM, said:

so, i saw that there is a despicable me minions sound mod, but when i initially saw it, i thought it was the overlord minions mod, and i realized how well they would fit into it, they're like a chaotic evil version of the despicable me minions, and the games have plenty of sounds of the minions to be used, the second especially since you can control catapults.

if anyone who has the skills to do so can make such a sound mod, i would be so happy, and play 100 matches in their name!

I also have a request for the same. I saw someone made a vampire laughing sound and it sounded awesome so i directly came here into the forums,

Thanks and Regards,
Shane

Also tagged with sound, suggestion, mod

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users