Looking for a clan 2.3 wn8

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ghost1911 #1 Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:21 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15048 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

I droped on WN8 coz am playin all my tanks am not skip any of them,and most i dont shot any gold ''like the pro players''

Am loking for an English or Balkan clan most for good platoons STRH for CW i can't do to much coz i have only 2 tier 10 at momment but a lot of tier 9.

Am 31 year's old and i like good fun on TS and in game platoon's to but when need it i can step up  and turn on full meta :teethhappy:

I have TS-Discord.

Am not loking for ''Pro clan and be doomed to slavery u have to understand i can not be always  there in game we do have a life''

But in the other hand am not looking for bad clan too some decent clan's would be nice....

Capt_Kelt #2 Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10385 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT

We are looking for players to participate in platoons, skirmishes, strongholds, and other events. We are a primarily English speaking, european based clan with members all around the world. With recent successes in strongholds, we look to upgrade the size and skill of our player base. We wish of you to be active 3-4+ days a week, ideally between the hours of 19-22 GMT. If you're unsure if we are the right fit, come talk to one of us in game, we would love to hear from you.

For more info check out our clan page

http://forum.worldof...ge__p__16027605

Send me a message if you are interested :P

TheGrigzor #3 Posted 19 May 2019 - 04:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1896 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

Hey you are welcomed to join USAGI !

You can have a look at our recruitment page to see what we can offer you : http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/688172-rebuilding-the-bunny-empire-usagi-recruiting-again/

Lots of CW t8 sh and advances and banter on Discord :D

Appel001 #4 Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19976 battles
  • [-NARF] -NARF

Hi Ghost,

The WHO/WHEN community is always welcoming new players. If I am well informed the current WHO/WHEN policy is be active, or find a place in one of the less active clans of the community.
So people are moving back and forth quite regularly.

Feel free to jump on the ts: whywho.eu and make sure to jump into the 'I want to join the community channel'. Pretty sure one of the officers in charge will be with you soon.
Please note that prime time is around 19.30-23.30 so those hours are the best to find any officer.

Cheers,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users