Jump to content


aimbot portions & rocketpacks


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

PayMore #1 Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25496 battles
  • 522
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013
As we know WG is venturing into roleplaying(costumes on crews) and to take marketshares form fortnite(unicum costumes and wheelies). I think for the old guard who likes to play maus, e-100 and IS4 should have the ability/options to buy rocketpack to increase their speed to compete with wheelies and fast mediums. Aimbot portions like in mmprog would help to.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:47 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 70506 battles
  • 19,352
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Should they take the John Wick skin for the Maus too while they are at it? And the glider so the Maus can cliff jump? As rockets will only get you that far. 

PayMore #3 Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:50 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25496 battles
  • 522
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013

View PostBalc0ra, on 19 May 2019 - 11:47 AM, said:

Should they take the John Wick skin for the Maus too while they are at it? And the glider so the Maus can cliff jump? As rockets will only get you that far. 

 

If they could get the copyrights that would be cool

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #4 Posted 19 May 2019 - 01:01 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7485 battles
  • 489
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016

A Nuclear shell option for 1000 gold would be nice

 

...for those packs of 430Us



Nishi_Kinuyo #5 Posted 19 May 2019 - 01:08 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 8527 battles
  • 5,780
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011


shikaka9 #6 Posted 19 May 2019 - 01:11 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 67979 battles
  • 617
  • [NIGER] NIGER
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013
roleplaying is a scam..

__Fluffy #7 Posted 19 May 2019 - 01:23 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2141 battles
  • 34
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013
wat

UrQuan #8 Posted 19 May 2019 - 01:52 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21094 battles
  • 6,996
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

Way ahead of you, I roleplay my Maus as a Gold Bar.

 

With all that Gold shot at me, I'm a moving Goldmine!

 



arthurwellsley #9 Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:29 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 53669 battles
  • 3,882
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View PostPayMore, on 19 May 2019 - 11:43 AM, said:

As we know WG is venturing into roleplaying(costumes on crews) and to take marketshares form fortnite(unicum costumes and wheelies). I think for the old guard who likes to play maus, e-100 and IS4 should have the ability/options to buy rocketpack to increase their speed to compete with wheelies and fast mediums. Aimbot portions like in mmprog would help to.

 

qpranger liked your post. Nuff said.

mpf1959 #10 Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:54 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24191 battles
  • 1,185
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-29-2017


The_Naa #11 Posted 19 May 2019 - 03:04 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 6697 battles
  • 1,026
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

View PostUrQuan, on 19 May 2019 - 01:52 PM, said:

Way ahead of you, I roleplay my Maus as a Gold Bar.

 

With all that Gold shot at me, I'm a moving Goldmine!

 

Meanwhile in UrQuan's garage...

Spoiler

 



UrQuan #12 Posted 19 May 2019 - 03:11 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21094 battles
  • 6,996
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

View PostThe_Naa, on 19 May 2019 - 03:04 PM, said:

Meanwhile in UrQuan's garage...

Spoiler

 

 

Can confirm, all that free gold ammo that people throw at me has to be stockpiled somewhere!


BpoHiPoBaHHbiJ #13 Posted 19 May 2019 - 03:34 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12035 battles
  • 312
  • [AC-RS] AC-RS
  • Member since:
    07-01-2015
I would like Glitter Unicorn skin for my Maus and time slow motion ability on account for all tanks so i can stop time and shoot only with 100% pen.Please




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users