33 replies to this topic

rustysprite #21 Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:33 PM

Major

• Player
  • 23177 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostCyborgmuppet, on 20 May 2019 - 12:15 PM, said:

Yes I agree!

One day I am sure, as this happens frequently, you are going to go to a restaurant,

lets say you order the fish, and you are to busy, having a good time, to notice that the potatoes are not included.

On this particular day you are served by a complete fool of a waiter, he does not ask if you want potatoes!

You and your friend get your meal and you have fish without potatoes, who the hell wins from this?

Certainly not you, you either feel angry or like a fool.

Certainly not the Restaurant, they just failed to charge you premium for the potatoes!

Not a problem.... I order these ;)

Captain_Kremen0 #22 Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:40 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 39230 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB
Captain Birds eye says shove your scurvy Gorton's!

Bordhaw #23 Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:55 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 15042 battles

View PostCyborgmuppet, on 20 May 2019 - 08:51 AM, said:

It only says WOT premium. There is no specific detail that it does not apply to WOWS.

That is why ask, "how do you all feel about it?"

Looks like you'll be playing WoWS instead of WoT for the next month. 

Jigabachi #24 Posted 20 May 2019 - 07:18 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostCyborgmuppet, on 20 May 2019 - 12:36 PM, said:

But ok, it seems that most people here think that its ok That WG stated "WOT account" and not specifically stating that it does not apply to WOWS, so lets agree on that.

But do you comprehend what my post is about?

Most of it was whining and blaming WG for your own lazyness.

btw: That restaurant example was stupid.

For the rest: Still no idea what you are talking about. Please link the items from the shop.

But either way, remember that this is a free to play game. You don't have to buy ANYTHING. So even if one premday would cost 10€, I couldn't care less. If people are stupid enough to buy it, let them. I didn't buy anything yet, as I think that it's all way too expensive for what it is...

Edited by Jigabachi, 20 May 2019 - 07:18 PM.

Cyborgmuppet #25 Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20944 battles
  • [-ULV-] -ULV-

View PostJigabachi, on 20 May 2019 - 06:18 PM, said:

Most of it was whining and blaming WG for your own lazyness.

For the rest: Still no idea what you are talking about. Please link the items from the shop.

1. Contrary to you, I happen to be a paying customer, both for premium account and premium tanks. I expect nothing but the highest quality and service from WG, I expect to be treated fair, without discrimination, and they will have my money.

I should not have to hire a lawyer or spend time reading the details before I buy something from them.

2. Get educated, and you will understand it. It will never help to call whatever is difficult for your brain "stupid".

The bundle was a year of premium and a tank, the offer is not available anymore but it was the same as all the other offers so just check the screenshots that others posted or check the shop yourself.

The short story is that you don't have to resolve to "trickery" to get money from people, that hurts both the client and the customer.

I have spent a lot of money on WOT over the last 10 years, I always buy premium,  and in comparison, I have spent the same amount of money on Path of Exile, that is entirely free to play, where you can only buy esthetic items.

And for info: I have not, and I will not file a petition for reimbursement. I guess that WG would reimburse me if I insisted,but I am complaining about the business conduct, not the money I paid. Is that so hard to understand?

Edited by Cyborgmuppet, 21 May 2019 - 10:38 AM.

Captain_Kremen0 #26 Posted 21 May 2019 - 11:27 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 39230 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

View PostCyborgmuppet, on 21 May 2019 - 09:22 AM, said:

1. Contrary to you, I happen to be a paying customer, both for premium account and premium tanks. I expect nothing but the highest quality and service from WG, I expect to be treated fair, without discrimination, and they will have my money.

I should not have to hire a lawyer or spend time reading the details before I buy something from them.

2. Get educated, and you will understand it. It will never help to call whatever is difficult for your brain "stupid".

Lol - youre the stupid [edited]who didn't read the small print:girl:

Gremlin182 #27 Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:32 PM

General

• Player
  • 58423 battles

Quite amused by the Scouser bit, given I was Born there though moved away when I was 18.

As long as they make it clear what the status is with the new premium account then thats fine.

I must admit I thought the new WOT premium worked as an ordinary premium in the other games, but since I do not play them it was not important for me to check.

Cyborgmuppet #28 Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20944 battles
  • [-ULV-] -ULV-

View PostCaptain_Kremen0, on 21 May 2019 - 10:27 AM, said:

Lol - youre the stupid [edited]who didn't read the small print:girl:

No, you are completely wrong, in a classical economic decision, it would be stupid to waste my time reading the small print on the crap I buy, time is money.

It only makes sense to read the small print when the amount is considerable, not micro-transactions containing "pixels".

Being discriminated on the other hand, that is not about money, that is a question about principle!

Especially since such misconduct seem to hurt both the game I enjoy and all the customers.

In this case for example, WG miss the opportunity to sell me any premium ships I might have fancied, because I am not going to play WOWS as my account only apply for WOT.

And when I get bored of WOT, I am instead of WOWS, going to play Path of exile and spend money on supporter packs there.

Edited by Cyborgmuppet, 21 May 2019 - 01:53 PM.

Jigabachi #29 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:40 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostCyborgmuppet, on 21 May 2019 - 10:22 AM, said:

1. Contrary to you, I happen to be a paying customer, both for premium account and premium tanks. I expect nothing but the highest quality and service from WG, 

As somebody who plays this game since 2011, you should understand that this is quite... naive.

Block Quote

I expect to be treated fair, without discrimination, and they will have my money.

When you fail to see something like the more than obvious restriction of stuff to one of the WG games, you should contact an optician, not a lawyer.

Block Quote

The bundle was a year of premium and a tank, the offer is not available anymore but it was the same as all the other offers so just check the screenshots that others posted or check the shop yourself.

Why don't you just explain in detail what exactly your problem is? And not only because checking all that stuff on the phone is quite annoying...

Block Quote

And for info: I have not, and I will not file a petition for reimbursement. I guess that WG would reimburse me if I insisted,but I am complaining about the business conduct, not the money I paid. Is that so hard to understand?

You can contact the support and when you didn't use the bought stuff yet, they will most definitely give your money back. 

No need for a petition, that would be silly.

Cyborgmuppet #30 Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20944 battles
  • [-ULV-] -ULV-
I am sorry the topic became difficult for you...

Captain_Kremen0 #31 Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:49 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 39230 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

View PostCyborgmuppet, on 21 May 2019 - 12:30 PM, said:

No, you are completely wrong, in a classical economic decision, it would be stupid to waste my time reading the small print on the crap I buy, time is money.

It only makes sense to read the small print when the amount is considerable, not micro-transactions containing "pixels".

Since my previous answer was consigned to Room 101 I shall be more succinct (and polite).

This negates your entire argument.

Jigabachi #32 Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostCyborgmuppet, on 21 May 2019 - 08:20 PM, said:

I am sorry the topic became difficult for you...

Sooo... why did you even bother coming here when you don't want to explain your point?

DuncaN_101 #33 Posted 22 May 2019 - 02:27 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 56189 battles
  • [TEC] TEC
Because complaining is easier

_SpartanWarrior_ #34 Posted 19 June 2019 - 02:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36325 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ

View PostCyborgmuppet, on 20 May 2019 - 07:55 AM, said:

For sure there is no notice in the tank bundle that the premium account does not apply for Wows.

But that is just a part of the issue.

Why is the highest xp boost not available for the same price to people who play both games?

Besides, from your rhetoric, its easy to see that you are the kid in here, but aside from that, let me ask you...

Are you really supporting that conduct?

Next time read better <3
13:11 Added after 2 minutes

This guy is really a kid.

S***posting,but its all his fault...duh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users