Stock up for the Ranked Battles

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:00 AM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
The new season has just begun. Get a headstart and get your dream machine.

The full text of the news item

Over__dose #2 Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:28 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 46124 battles
  • [RO-DM] RO-DM

Yes, wargaming, Edited

You are not gonna get any.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 20 May 2019 - 09:27 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to not being constructive

wsatnutter #3 Posted 20 May 2019 - 07:07 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 26454 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
#walletclosed

Zmago5000 #4 Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:28 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12208 battles

these packages are frankly,....really not appealing,....AT ALL :(

I would like to spend some on good items, buit this,.....

Edited by Zmago5000, 20 May 2019 - 08:29 AM.

Cpt_VV #5 Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:38 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4316 battles
This kind of selling-begging for money actions on almost every day basis just went from sad to disgraceful. 

TungstenHitman #6 Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:42 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 30631 battles

View PostCommunity, on 20 May 2019 - 05:00 AM, said:

The new season has just begun. Get a headstart and get your dream machine.
<a href="https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/special-offers/ranked-battles-offers-may2019/">The full text of the news item</a>

So I clicked on that link which brings us to a "Stock up for ranked battles" page trying to flog some stuff, fine, but there is a quote with a link "Can't decide on the tank you want to go for? Find our recommended vehicles for this season here" yet when that link is selected it only opens the same bloody window again, seriously?

SlyMeerkat #7 Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:01 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18539 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
Pass

eekeeboo #8 Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:01 AM

EU Video Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 47027 battles

View PostCpt_VV, on 20 May 2019 - 07:38 AM, said:

This kind of selling-begging for money actions on almost every day basis just went from sad to disgraceful. 

Please be aware any company that sells things will advertise the things they want to sell on a frequent basis to maximise the potential sales. This isn't begging, this is marketing and sales. 

View PostTungstenHitman, on 20 May 2019 - 07:42 AM, said:

So I clicked on that link which brings us to a "Stock up for ranked battles" page trying to flog some stuff, fine, but there is a quote with a link "Can't decide on the tank you want to go for? Find our recommended vehicles for this season here" yet when that link is selected it only opens the same bloody window again, seriously?

Can you please verify this issue is still the case for you, when i click it, I am redirected to the article we posted about Ranked Tank suggestions. 

Simona2k #9 Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:28 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2595 battles
  • [GGLT] GGLT
no thank you

TungstenHitman #10 Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:06 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 30631 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 20 May 2019 - 09:01 AM, said:

Please be aware any company that sells things will advertise the things they want to sell on a frequent basis to maximise the potential sales. This isn't begging, this is marketing and sales. 

Can you please verify this issue is still the case for you, when i click it, I am redirected to the article we posted about Ranked Tank suggestions. 

It's since been fixed. When I clicked on that link this morning(like a pro SPG player) all it did was open exactly the same page that link was on again instead of the page with the recommended tanks. All good now. 

vuque #11 Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:38 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 18912 battles
  • [JUN] JUN

View PostSlyMeerkat, on 20 May 2019 - 10:01 AM, said:

Pass

View PostSimona2k, on 20 May 2019 - 11:28 AM, said:

no thank you

Would you care to explain more in details? I am curious, why it is not appealing for you guys? Thanks in advance! :)

Zmago5000 #12 Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12208 battles

View Postvuque, on 20 May 2019 - 12:38 PM, said:

Would you care to explain more in details? I am curious, why it is not appealing for you guys? Thanks in advance! :)

ok here we go, You asked for it, so here is my answer, please dont ban me for that: :)

1. bundle for 30 eur with 2,5 k G , 30 days and 20 personal reserves free xp and crew:

2,5k G =10 eur plus some 8 eur for 30 days=18 eur, its the reserves that are useless,...first implement crew exp gathering after each game,...I still dont know how much crew am I getting after the game, is this really that hard??

Then throw in boosters 20x +50% credits  instead free exp,...make it 25 eur altogerhet and ppl will buy,...I know I would.

2. bundle for 55 eur, 6k G + 6 mio credits: gold worth around 24 eur, so for 6 mio credits i pay 30 eur? I mean,.....are you joking or are you just d... ? Credits can be farmed and although I know some ppl buy it cos they dont have time,  I doubt this sounds attractive to anybody?!  ,...Plus with gold actually you cant buy really usefull stuff,....like Bonds, OP tanks or New tanks or BIA crews or hey again,..+50% credit boosters!

Hope this helps ....

Edited by Zmago5000, 20 May 2019 - 01:07 PM.

Gruff_ #13 Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21542 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Posteekeeboo, on 20 May 2019 - 09:01 AM, said:

Then also be aware that aggressive marketing to an increasingly frustrated customer base is likely to backfire.  I would go so far as to observe that because of the many issues people have with the state and direction of the game, and so their declining monetary spend, this is why the marketing has increased to try and counter it, rather than resolving those issues in a more timely manner as the priority to remedy the decline.  I do not have the figures obviously but I would not be suprised to see a much lower % of spend per customer number.

parim1331 #14 Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:05 PM

Polish Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 7422 battles

View PostZmago5000, on 20 May 2019 - 01:02 PM, said:

ok here we go, You asked for it, so here is my answer, please dont ban me for that: :)

1. bundle for 30 eur with 2,5 k G , 30 days and 20 personal reserves free xp and crew:

2,5k G =10 eur plus some 8 eur for 30 days=18 eur, its the reserves that are useless,...first implement crew exp gathering after each game,...I still dont know how much crew am I getting after the game, is this really that hard??

Then throw in boosters 20x +50% credits  instead free exp,...make it 25 eur altogerhet and ppl will buy,...I know I would.

2. bundle for 55 eur, 6k G + 6 mio credits: gold worth around 24 eur, so for 6 mio credits i pay 30 eur? I mean,.....are you joking or are you just d... ? Credits can be farmed and although I know some ppl buy it cos they dont have time,  I doubt this sounds attractive to anybody?!  ,...Plus with gold actually you cant buy really usefull stuff,....like Bonds, OP tanks or New tanks or BIA crews or hey again,..+50% credit boosters!

Hope this helps ....

Thank you for your feedback, we will file it as soon as we get a chance.(Don't want to sound too standard with that sentence:teethhappy:)

KanonenVogel19 #15 Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 390 battles
I'm sorry, but this is a bit funny. Instead of solving the premium ammo issue so players can play competetive without bankrupting themselves, WG puts up a Fort Knox offer :D

Cpt_VV #16 Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4316 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 20 May 2019 - 10:01 AM, said:

View PostGruff_, on 20 May 2019 - 02:23 PM, said:

Then also be aware that aggressive marketing to an increasingly frustrated customer base is likely to backfire.  I would go so far as to observe that because of the many issues people have with the state and direction of the game, and so their declining monetary spend, this is why the marketing has increased to try and counter it, rather than resolving those issues in a more timely manner as the priority to remedy the decline.  I do not have the figures obviously but I would not be suprised to see a much lower % of spend per customer number.

This kind sir here explained it on more polite way than I would.

thetoughcookie #17 Posted 20 May 2019 - 07:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 45718 battles
  • [VIVID] VIVID
Very nice that you value gold again zero. Great to know it in future with lootboxes. No premium account offers at all on ingame shop. :angry:

SlyMeerkat #18 Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:33 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18539 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-

View Postvuque, on 20 May 2019 - 11:38 AM, said:

No particular reason, just happy with what i have atm :)

Edited by SlyMeerkat, 20 May 2019 - 09:34 PM.

TungstenHitman #19 Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:48 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 30631 battles

View Postvuque, on 20 May 2019 - 11:38 AM, said:

Well, I can't speak for others but I had my first experience of ranked battles this evening and I won't be playing it again. Reason is simple and it's just this, you can lose chevrons, total bs. What chevrons I got I earned by playing well, if I was carried and did nothing I would not have got any even if on the winning team so what I got I earned yet this is game mode where you can get horribly useless teams so your'e going to lose, fine, it happens BUT.... you also lose the chevrons you earned? disgusting, utterly disgusting. It's not my fault the team melts and it's not my fault the team loses, any doubts, watch any of my replays I can play and play well most the time. So that means that I should be able to save losing chevrons on a loser team? No, I play positively and there are those that play negatively to farm a top whatever finish is needed to save chevrons yet in truth their negative playstyle sowed the seeds of defeat to begin with yet they don't lose chevrons while I do along with a game that has RNG that gives us the middle finger in some battles, not my fault, did little wrong yet I lose the progress I earned. It's not ok and it's not appealing. Not sure why anyone if anyone likes this game mode. Toxic I would say. 

vuque #20 Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:23 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 18912 battles
  • [JUN] JUN

View PostSlyMeerkat, on 20 May 2019 - 10:33 PM, said:

No particular reason, just happy with what i have atm :)

Ah ok, thanks! :)
08:28 Added after 5 minutes

View PostTungstenHitman, on 20 May 2019 - 11:48 PM, said:

Well, I can't speak for others but I had my first experience of ranked battles this evening and I won't be playing it again. Reason is simple and it's just this, you can lose chevrons, total bs. What chevrons I got I earned by playing well, if I was carried and did nothing I would not have got any even if on the winning team so what I got I earned yet this is game mode where you can get horribly useless teams so your'e going to lose, fine, it happens BUT.... you also lose the chevrons you earned? disgusting, utterly disgusting. It's not my fault the team melts and it's not my fault the team loses, any doubts, watch any of my replays I can play and play well most the time. So that means that I should be able to save losing chevrons on a loser team? No, I play positively and there are those that play negatively to farm a top whatever finish is needed to save chevrons yet in truth their negative playstyle sowed the seeds of defeat to begin with yet they don't lose chevrons while I do along with a game that has RNG that gives us the middle finger in some battles, not my fault, did little wrong yet I lose the progress I earned. It's not ok and it's not appealing. Not sure why anyone if anyone likes this game mode. Toxic I would say. 

Thanks for the detailed feedback but I would like to say a couple of things about it, I see why you don't like to lose chevrons and I would say you have a point because losing something you earned due to someone else's mistakes is not nice but you should know that; even in losing team you can win a chevron and there is a possibility of not losing a chevron in the losing team. This depends on your performance, not to others. So actually, if they play bad it is better for you at this case...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users