Alfa_Tau #1241 Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:51 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12628 battles
  • [I_E_C] I_E_C

View Post_Salman_, on 24 May 2019 - 05:50 PM, said:

just got off work :facepalm:

yes good idea.

I can start painting tanks and selling them for an absurd price    :)

Kosanderi #1242 Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34351 battles

So....duct tape it is.......THAT is sad....

Censorship in this forum is ********!

crnakoza #1243 Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:52 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 59811 battles

View PostTurtle_Team, on 24 May 2019 - 08:38 PM, said:

Sorry if I am being really dumb but is this whole black market thing just 2 limited amount tank sales each day where I will have to get up before 5am and hover over the computer as all the available tanks will be gone in a couple of minutes and then miss the next sale of the day while im driving hope from work? What time was the 2nd sale anyway?

No, they won't be gone in minutes. Type 59 is special case, as it gives a hard-on to a lot of players it would seem.

sammygo #1244 Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6138 battles

View PostTurtle_Team, on 24 May 2019 - 08:38 PM, said:

Sorry if I am being really dumb but...

It's a question whether you are dumb or WG smart. I'm betting on the latter. This event is NOT to serve the audience with massive loads of rare tanks, because that would invalidate its rareness. It is quite obvious that WG tries to make some extra bucks by exploiting a desire for something that is scarce AND keeping an eye on the long term (i.e., keep scarce what supposed to be scarce). Seems to be a win-win: they make money to invest and keep the game alive, we can play for free or whatever you want to spent. Furthermore, the story telling is quite original and intriguing: a black market with no official guidance. Well done WG!

Edited by sammygo, 24 May 2019 - 08:58 PM.

Alfa_Tau #1245 Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12628 battles
  • [I_E_C] I_E_C

View PostPhantomMajor, on 24 May 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

all I want is a tiger 131.

please WG put them on black market and a sensible time for us here in the UK as we missed out on the Berlin 5 Plus Package

If you want I can sell you mine. is getting rusty in the garage

Isharial #1246 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:02 PM

Major

• Player
  • 22865 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostKanonenVogel19, on 24 May 2019 - 07:09 PM, said:

Atleast they look historical. Tell me one sane tank commander that would paint his tank in gold rather than regular camouflage colors?

im not so sure many look historical... atleast the Dinger59 has some style to it..

are you telling me that 3 different camo's on a tank is historical? or the guy who paints the gun barrel or turret with camo paint and leaves the rest blank?

honestly what annoys me more than most is the fact that a blue paint is unhistorical, but you can have potato camo on your gun, no camo on your turret and paint your hull oxide red and that is historical....

umm no. its not. it never was. but apparently people are ok with 3 different camo sets on 1 tank....

or those people that have a single camo and stick it on the turret... (I mean, it wouldn't be quite so bad if it actually did something, but it doesnt)

PrivateGrishnackh #1247 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22882 battles

Guys, relax.

Those idiots at Wargaming are so stupid and greedy that the tank will come again within the next weeks.

SMR_FV #1248 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 81174 battles

View PostIsharial, on 24 May 2019 - 09:02 PM, said:

im not so sure many look historical... atleast the Dinger59 has some style to it..

are you telling me that 3 different camo's on a tank is historical? or the guy who paints the gun barrel or turret with camo paint and leaves the rest blank?

honestly what annoys me more than most is the fact that a blue paint is unhistorical, but you can have potato camo on your gun, no camo on your turret and paint your hull oxide red and that is historical....

umm no. its not. it never was. but apparently people are ok with 3 different camo sets on 1 tank....

or those people that have a single camo and stick it on the turret... (I mean, it wouldn't be quite so bad if it actually did something, but it doesnt)

No, we are not ok with clown car skins. I'd much prefer such non-matching clown skins to just default to ''nation base colour''. Alternatively the '''non-historical filter'' could get some more advanced options so we can choose what we want to see and what we dont want to see.

KanonenVogel19 #1249 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 390 battles

View PostIsharial, on 24 May 2019 - 09:02 PM, said:

I agree with all the points you made there, I'm against those things too, but I hope you understand that it was not me that implemented it that way, so I shouldn't need to explain the reasoning behind those decisions. It's wrong, and I think they should change it, but still that doesn't mean they need to make it even worse and now add a golden tank to the list of unhistorical things.

Ronineter #1250 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:12 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 21242 battles
  • [READ] READ

Didnt need that Gold type 59, Already got a much better one of my own. :trollface:

https://prnt.sc/nsz2i0

Alfa_Tau #1251 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:13 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12628 battles
  • [I_E_C] I_E_C

View Posteekeeboo, on 24 May 2019 - 06:52 PM, said:

Some people were unfortunately inconvenienced towards getting the vehicle(s) which is unfortunate, there are further opportunities available but it is simply impossible to make everyone happy when the community is as polarised as this at the best of times. 

The times for these sales are at set times that can only suit so many people. Again it's impossible to make it available for everyone and would defeat the whole purpose of a timer etc. So I agree that you should continue to secure your job. 

Dear Eekeeboo

I do understand that it's impossible to make everyone happy. The black market idea is definetly positive especially cause it benefits those who cannot spend money in the game.

However it shouldn't be difficult to understand that many players have a job. So putting the sale at 8 PM wouldn't have changed much for WG but it would have given at least the chance to buy the tank.

I am not really concerned about this particular tank; I like it and I would have bought it BUT not for that amount of gold.!  I am happy so many decided to buy and your company did good business.

I am more unhappy about the rest of the black market week as if WG do not take in consideration our needs me and many others will have no opportunity to buy.

Finally I would like you to consider this as a feedback to improve not as a simple complain cause I could not get the "jewel" (wich I beleive is not like it wasn't the Defeder).

Thanks and good evening

BravelyRanAway #1252 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24210 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostPrivateGrishnackh, on 24 May 2019 - 08:05 PM, said:

Guys, relax.

Those idiots at Wargaming are so stupid and greedy that the tank will come again within the next weeks.

Hardly idiots managing to sell a skinned Type 59 for 25K gold....that's smart!

Isharial #1253 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:17 PM

Major

• Player
  • 22865 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSMR_FV, on 24 May 2019 - 09:09 PM, said:

No, we are not ok with clown car skins. I'd much prefer such non-matching clown skins to just default to ''nation base colour''. Alternatively the '''non-historical filter'' could get some more advanced options so we can choose what we want to see and what we dont want to see.

personally I don't have an issue with a gold tank like this. its a "special" tank. that also goes for things like the alpine tiger and the like.

I have the unhistorical stuff fully shown. not going to hide things. don't really see that many abominations to turn it off.. some of them like the BDR and the KV-2 skins didn't look that bad and I honestly thought about the BDR one for awhile too when it was on sale.

but I do really hate those mix camo and 1 camo tanks.. it just looks far worse than having a gold tank or a bright pink one or whatever...

ofcourse, we all have our pet hates so I agree, it should be tickable as to what we want to see and what we don't.

View PostKanonenVogel19, on 24 May 2019 - 09:10 PM, said:

I agree with all the points you made there, I'm against those things too, but I hope you understand that it was not me that implemented it that way, so I shouldn't need to explain the reasoning behind those decisions. It's wrong, and I think they should change it, but still that doesn't mean they need to make it even worse and now add a golden tank to the list of unhistorical things.

aye I know. im just discussing this stuff.

I like the poster above's ideas on a choosable selection of things within the "Unhistorical" section. that way we can see what we want, and get rid of the things we don't.

will that happen? like you say, I doubt it..

making it worse though? not so sure, the Type's been around for many years like this so if anything, it was a precursor :P

PhantomMajor #1254 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:27 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 15270 battles

View Postmw1941, on 24 May 2019 - 06:56 PM, said:

i start work at 5 am and get home about 8pm ..................................last night the 1 tank i have always wanted 

sold out

today i just got home and               sold out

sold out

sold out sold out

so if you drive a lorry your screwed 

thanks as normal and you wonder why we all give up playing 

I'm the same mate, my buddy and I both play WoT and we do a double man trunk from Scotland to Birmingham every night. We start at 5pm and finish at 9am and so we totally miss out on this black market event.

it would have been better to have a new tank up for sale every 24 hours and not 12

Edited by PhantomMajor, 24 May 2019 - 09:28 PM.

Alfa_Tau #1255 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:27 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12628 battles
  • [I_E_C] I_E_C

View PostPrivateGrishnackh, on 24 May 2019 - 09:05 PM, said:

Guys, relax.

I believe that due to this extreme success they will put it in the next Xmas boxes

Orchid_ #1256 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2473 battles
  • [MMMMM] MMMMM

View PostsgtPompom, on 24 May 2019 - 07:50 PM, said:

Premium King Tiger :)

probably sunday evening. For gold.

hegethebrutal #1257 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11166 battles
  • [YBB] YBB
No matter what kind of shiny clown tank(i.e. type 59 g) you are driving until the gameplay is completely sick. Played 5 games tonight(not with any of the tanks from the black market). Result 5 defeats. Team dies within 5 mins with 2:15, 3:15, 5:15. There is no armour, full gold 90% of players, rng is ridiculous. So I switched off my pc. That game is absolutely not fun at all. It just gives frustration and anger. Need to have a brake. Don’t forget: THIS IS JUST A GAME!!!

DurkaDurka1 #1258 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44091 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

Many thanks WG. Two good offers, GF at a bargain price and now another type 59 in my garage. I'll now have two for frontline. I was sat ready for time too hit 5.00. Spotted the offer but needed to add gold to account and still managed to buy this by 5.01:29.

Snooze and you loose

Jumping_Turtle #1259 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:47 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 67912 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

View PostSonic_Bum, on 24 May 2019 - 08:23 PM, said:

How is that golden style considered historical?

have to say he has a point here. this should not be a historical cammo.

Hammerhead20 #1260 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:48 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28799 battles

All those people who took that crap looking "golden" Type are just clueless idiots.

Why the hell do you need EXACTLY THE SAME VEHICLE only now with stupid and ugly looking skin?

I don't care if this post will be removed or I will get a warning for this.

I just had to say it. 

You must have lots of money or you completely are out of your mind if you throw your cash for this [edited]BS... 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users